Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

The project team is now engaged in research for further cooperation with the Government of Italy. How does this work progress? I would like to clarify how long you have planned the ending and how you estimate your performance?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

The project team is now engaged in research for further cooperation with the Government of Italy. How does this work progress? I would like to clarify how long you have planned the ending and how you estimate your performance?
I am sure that we will get full details only after the full approval of the company, which commissioned the study. I am inspired by the fact that it is happening. A degree of interest in the development of the international community... It's cool.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Voting with the help of blockchain networks will be a breakthrough to ensure a reliable and unchanging process. State structures need such a method. I think that we will see interest from many countries with democratic principles of governance.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

Multiversum will be able to create a base for the work of many applications and products that still need new functionality. Partnerships with them will bring fame to the project, and I'll definitely wait for it.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

I'm sure it's all about planned development. The sale of ICO came to a new stage in sales. I think the next step will be to expand the partnership with the new countries. But so far they are not all ready to provide electronic voting.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

For the last time, of course, the rating of the project has grown. I think that real testing of the product will help to achieve maximum recognition. I'm sure this is just the beginning of an important change in blockchain networks. After the research of the voting system for Italian partners, the team will be able to prove its competence to the whole world community.
Different ratings monitor the development of the project.
For example
https://icoholder.com/ru/multiversum-18310
It's good, but I expected that. Shortly after the testing version of crypto voting community and personally followers of this project, the rating will be even higher. But that's not the point. We will evaluate this development ICO sales.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

I am sure that we will get full details only after the full approval of the company, which commissioned the study. I am inspired by the fact that it is happening. A degree of interest in the development of the international community... It's cool.
I do not believe it is possible to get this data, it is not necessary. ICO sales are continuing work on the project is not stopped. Now we get a lot more responses from developers only need to wait for an open chat.
alexsmalex

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

I'm sure it's all about planned development. The sale of ICO came to a new stage in sales. I think the next step will be to expand the partnership with the new countries. But so far they are not all ready to provide electronic voting.
ICO collection almost 12 million. I am glad that the project continues a great stroke, after all, took part in this. I hope that the timing of the launch of the product will approach with each stage fees.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Multiversum will be able to create a base for the work of many applications and products that still need new functionality. Partnerships with them will bring fame to the project, and I'll definitely wait for it.
I see that it's more global capabilities for consumers and participants in the creation of digital technologies. And corporations, and the public, and the Government, as they say developers, will be able to change its work toward modernization processes.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

ICO collection almost 12 million. I am glad that the project continues a great stroke, after all, took part in this. I hope that the timing of the launch of the product will approach with each stage fees.
I wonder what strategy will be applied in case the project does not collect a hard cap before the end of the term ICO? The team did not take much time to do this. I read about the possible 15 days of extension.
angrygerl

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

I wonder what strategy will be applied in case the project does not collect a hard cap before the end of the term ICO? The team did not take much time to do this. I read about the possible 15 days of extension.
The results of the sales will necessarily be affected by the research process for the two regions known to us. This can happen very soon and the amount of investment will be closed by large investment funds. I can present a different course of events, but the result will provide only an official response from the developers.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

The results of the sales will necessarily be affected by the research process for the two regions known to us. This can happen very soon and the amount of investment will be closed by large investment funds. I can present a different course of events, but the result will provide only an official response from the developers.
The team is now very busy preparing all presentations that they presented earlier. There is no doubt about the activity in the workflow. This promotes community development and I'm glad to see it.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

I'm sure most interesting will be in the end of ico. In my opinion MTV crowdsale will collect at least 15-20MM usd. I believe that this amount is sufficient for a development.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

The community continues to be interested in the project. I see reviews in several languages and I like the description and presentation of the project. I am sure that the Russian-speaking population will be actively involved in sales of ICO and this information will be useful to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgxPLzXIfy8
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

I'm sure most interesting will be in the end of ico. In my opinion MTV crowdsale will collect at least 15-20MM usd. I believe that this amount is sufficient for a development.
border 12 million has already passed. I'm happy about that. The team's work will be of interest to investors of a large level, but I think it is important to get a test of the Multiversum voting method.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

The capabilities of the Multiversum network are not limited to one function. I think that the investor who sees the deep concept of this project will be able to appreciate the profitability of the project in a few years. Now voting is only one of the first possible ways to work with the network.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

The capabilities of the Multiversum network are not limited to one function. I think that the investor who sees the deep concept of this project will be able to appreciate the profitability of the project in a few years. Now voting is only one of the first possible ways to work with the network.
Global projects always have such a feature, because to evaluate the complete solution of such a product in the early stages is very difficult. The proposed description of documents could only briefly convey to us, not so experienced in the development of users, the purpose of the product. But I personally could see the potential of profit, though it will not happen so quickly.
snos-boss

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

You are right, as the team continues to work all the time throughout the ICO. But the full amount of the hard cover will speed up the work. I would like to see the rapid flow of investors, I think that in general it is possible.
alexsmalex

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

-Ideal system for public institutions and individuals accustomed to working with huge registers, with thousands and thousands of people and data.-
 This description gives us a good idea of the benefits of development to the world community.

http://www.startmag.it/fintech/criptovaluta-multiversum/
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

-Ideal system for public institutions and individuals accustomed to working with huge registers, with thousands and thousands of people and data.-
 This description gives us a good idea of the benefits of development to the world community.

http://www.startmag.it/fintech/criptovaluta-multiversum/
Thanks for the interesting stuff. The strategy of investing in the project collection ICO actually allowed the draft to get investment from around the world and made him independent. The project deserves a good investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: