Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

I'm rather happy of the result of this ico, especially because I'm italian and the team is mostly italian!

Good luck now with such big plans!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

In a market so bearish in recent weeks and not friendly with the latest ICO, MULTIVERSUM instead stood out from the others and has accelerated the collection in recent days, thanks to the contribution of Asian investors.

Amazing result! All numbers and cards to continue to grow even in exchanges!  Wink

Let's see what price will be on the exchange. Much will depend on what kind of exchange. If the first exchange is bad and the market starts falling again, then I'm sure that this token will also fall in price.
Even if price will fail, investors will be safe. Main reason for that is because you can keep your purcahsed mtv coins at the multiversum portal and receive stable income during next 18 month. It's like a pos staking.

I think MTV dev team making a good work .. and don't think we have a bad first exchange... I think the price don't fail ... now think marketing and a good work for mainstream of the potentially of this project is extremely important for don't fail the price and secure the investor and make a good impression for all new investor.

I agree, MTV team doing a perfect job.
I just described the worst scenario, in which we should be safe, largely due to airdrop.  Wink
I'm sure Andrea will choose for listing exchange with high liquidity and decent volume.
If so, investors and mtv supporters will be happy.
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

In a market so bearish in recent weeks and not friendly with the latest ICO, MULTIVERSUM instead stood out from the others and has accelerated the collection in recent days, thanks to the contribution of Asian investors.

Amazing result! All numbers and cards to continue to grow even in exchanges!  Wink

Let's see what price will be on the exchange. Much will depend on what kind of exchange. If the first exchange is bad and the market starts falling again, then I'm sure that this token will also fall in price.
Even if price will fail, investors will be safe. Main reason for that is because you can keep your purcahsed mtv coins at the multiversum portal and receive stable income during next 18 month. It's like a pos staking.

I think MTV dev team making a good work .. and don't think we have a bad first exchange... I think the price don't fail ... now think marketing and a good work for mainstream of the potentially of this project is extremely important for don't fail the price and secure the investor and make a good impression for all new investor.

I agree, MTV team doing a perfect job.
I just described the worst scenario, in which we should be safe, largely due to airdrop.  Wink
I'm sure Andrea will choose for listing exchange with high liquidity and decent volume.
If so, investors and mtv supporters will be happy.

I was hoping a listing from a good exchange would be realized by mid July in  order for the token to have a wider distribution and adoption.

nicky123abc

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

Whenevr someone sees this can u tell me how do i assign my tokens for airdrop
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

You can assign your token for AirDrop in your personal page on my.miltiversum.com .. there is a section and you can select quantity and time lock ... and calculate in function of this the airdrop... but I think we need wait official Ann for start AirDrop.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

public net will launch early next year, corporate packages will be ready soon (3-4 months)
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

I am very curious about the airdrop. Hoping for a ANN soon to see how profitable it will be. A good ROI would make the token more valuable and a lot of people are willing to wait happily for the platform release if they can make some money by just holding coins

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

You can assign your token for AirDrop in your personal page on my.miltiversum.com .. there is a section and you can select quantity and time lock ... and calculate in function of this the airdrop... but I think we need wait official Ann for start AirDrop.

If I'm not mistaken, only people who had kept their entire MTV will be eligible for the airdrop, but of course it will need further clarification from the devs.

Maicol792
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

If I'm not mistaken, only people who had kept their entire MTV will be eligible for the airdrop, but of course it will need further clarification from the devs.

You wrong if you are registered on my.multiversum.io on you personal page you have section  dedicated to AirDrop system ... where you precalcolate and destinate number of token and lock for x number of week and see how many token you receive afther your selection. An in next post I publish instructions you can read on AirDrop section of your personal page.
Maicol792
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

In the your personal page of my.multiversum.io any user have AirDrop section, in this you can read how work AirDrop system, and you can calculate in base of your selection (number of token and number of week you lock how many token receive afther). This is the AirDrop regulation you can read on your personal page, dedicated section for AirDrop:

AIRDROP SYSTEM

The Airdrop will reward the token holders: those that will keep their tokens in the Multiversum Wallet (my.multiversum.io, “MTV Wallet”, from now on).

According to the holding time in MTV Wallet, proportional bonuses will be obtained.

The system will start working before one month from ICO end.

Each user, until the day before the Airdrop System starts running, will be able to decide how many tokens to hold in MTV Wallet through the dedicated page on the dashboard my.multiversum.io

In case the user does not take any decision during this period, all of his tokens will be assigned to MTV Wallet. Once the Airdrop System starts running, the assigned tokens will be locked for one month and not withdrawable.

The unassigned amount will be, instead, promptly withdrawable.

The users that will move some or all of their tokens to an ERC-20 wallet WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO THE ONGOING AIRDROP!

If the user buys back or moves the tokens back to his MTV Wallet, his airdrop count will be the same as those who bought in after ICO despite the previous assigned bonuses.

The amount of tokens destinated to airdrop system (and therefore locked) can be increased anytime: the bonus yield of the addictional locked tokens will be accordingly calculated on the newly locked fraction.

Every user will be able to check the estimated airdrop yield from his dashboard my.multiversum.io

Bounties, contests and prizes will be dedicated to “Top Holders” that will not withdraw their tokens.

NOTES

There is the chance that the airdrop will finish before 18 months, according to how many will benefit from it.

In case this does not happen, the remaining tokens will be distributed proportionally.

A live support system will be available when Airdrop System will be activated.

TOKENS DISTRIBUTION

After ICO ends and the according reviews of income and distribution computations are over, a 50% burn will half the total undistributed supply, to increase the value-per-token.

Then, the Airdrop System will promptly start running.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

This technology set the foundations for a decentralized and distributed system of coherent self-verifying transactions: Multiversum blockchain. Multiversum allows, instead of the existing blockchain simple data model, the creation of a Relational Crypto Database (an advanced and organized data storage solution) which can handle not just a single data-type, but a series of data grouped in graphs of complex data structures related one another.
https://www.multiversum.io/
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

In the your personal page of my.multiversum.io any user have AirDrop section, in this you can read how work AirDrop system, and you can calculate in base of your selection (number of token and number of week you lock how many token receive afther). This is the AirDrop regulation you can read on your personal page, dedicated section for AirDrop:

AIRDROP SYSTEM

The Airdrop will reward the token holders: those that will keep their tokens in the Multiversum Wallet (my.multiversum.io, “MTV Wallet”, from now on).

According to the holding time in MTV Wallet, proportional bonuses will be obtained.

The system will start working before one month from ICO end.

Each user, until the day before the Airdrop System starts running, will be able to decide how many tokens to hold in MTV Wallet through the dedicated page on the dashboard my.multiversum.io

In case the user does not take any decision during this period, all of his tokens will be assigned to MTV Wallet. Once the Airdrop System starts running, the assigned tokens will be locked for one month and not withdrawable.

The unassigned amount will be, instead, promptly withdrawable.

The users that will move some or all of their tokens to an ERC-20 wallet WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO THE ONGOING AIRDROP!

If the user buys back or moves the tokens back to his MTV Wallet, his airdrop count will be the same as those who bought in after ICO despite the previous assigned bonuses.

The amount of tokens destinated to airdrop system (and therefore locked) can be increased anytime: the bonus yield of the addictional locked tokens will be accordingly calculated on the newly locked fraction.

Every user will be able to check the estimated airdrop yield from his dashboard my.multiversum.io

Bounties, contests and prizes will be dedicated to “Top Holders” that will not withdraw their tokens.

NOTES

There is the chance that the airdrop will finish before 18 months, according to how many will benefit from it.

In case this does not happen, the remaining tokens will be distributed proportionally.

A live support system will be available when Airdrop System will be activated.

TOKENS DISTRIBUTION

After ICO ends and the according reviews of income and distribution computations are over, a 50% burn will half the total undistributed supply, to increase the value-per-token.

Then, the Airdrop System will promptly start running.

I think the airdrop system is really a great thing from the team. It gives more initiative for holding the token and I would love to know more details about that. How many token will be distributed for example.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 12:42:36 AM by Northa

I think the airdrop system is really a great thing from the team. It gives more initiative for holding the token and I would love to know more details about that. How many token will be distributed for example.
Excellent system, i agree. If I remember correctly, something similar was implemented in deeponion signature campaign. Airdrop reward depended on how much coins did you held. Many users liked this system.
Developers promised us that details will be published in a few days. Just patience
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

"ONGOING AIRDROP" Is it only about one week or one month? For what period  it will not be possible to receive airdrop?

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

Multiversum considers itself a blockchain technology of the fourth generation. Multiversum will sort the data in a "multidimensional structured" relationship to create an ideal organizational system for businesses, businesses, banks and other users seeking to deploy a series of blocks to used for the company.
lettet9879

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

Hope mtv like seele bull 10x frm ico. Also blockchain ver 4.0
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

"ONGOING AIRDROP" Is it only about one week or one month? For what period  it will not be possible to receive airdrop?

Once the Airdrop System starts running, the assigned tokens will be locked for one month and not withdrawable.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

I really love the announced airdrop plan, very innovative. Is there already a date when the locking system will start working?
Maicol792
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

the dev are working hard .. i think when the wallet go on blockchain and airdrop start and afher first and other exchange open the door to MTV if the dev work hard for mainnet ...and we have a good investor the moon is here  Cool
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

The airdrop system rewards most of those who hold their coins for longer on the MULTIVERSUM website wallet; then to receive the greatest benefits will be the holders from RC and pre-ico, then ICO and then who buys in the exchanges.

Everyone will take part in the airdrop but in different measure and percentage; in all cases you must leave the MTV in the multiversum account.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: