Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37224 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

While the team decides the best time for the listing on the exchanges, there is already the first ICO that will run on the private blockchain of MULTIVERSUM
https://cryptocoin.news/press-releases/c3c-and-multiversum-blockchain-the-future-of-online-content-on-blockchain-4-0-17861/

https://c3c.network/

A surprising news considering that MTV is still not on the exchanges, so little known, and its ICO ended about 1 month.

And how they going to launch ICOs if they still don't have ready maiinet? Why they don't have any news about development?

I remember one small update from the dev side in telegram today/yesterday. I think they will release everything if they have some kind of substantial news, not just something useless

I don't any news from them. Last post in twitter was at 17th July and before this only at 28th June. Where are they gone?
rteee123

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

how I see this: currently my.multiversum is just web app, which shows your tokens balance. it's not a purse. actual eMTV tokens are still stored in ETH contract creators address.
firstly, disctribution of eMTV tokens should comence to all who requested withdrawal. so, your balance in my.multiversum will be adjusted accordingly. after that there should be made snapshot of all balances. and after that airdrop should begin
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

While the team decides the best time for the listing on the exchanges, there is already the first ICO that will run on the private blockchain of MULTIVERSUM
https://cryptocoin.news/press-releases/c3c-and-multiversum-blockchain-the-future-of-online-content-on-blockchain-4-0-17861/

A surprising news considering that MTV is still not on the exchanges, so little known, and its ICO ended about 1 month.

And how they going to launch ICOs if they still don't have ready maiinet? Why they don't have any news about development?

I remember one small update from the dev side in telegram today/yesterday. I think they will release everything if they have some kind of substantial news, not just something useless

I don't any news from them. Last post in twitter was at 17th July and before this only at 28th June. Where are they gone?

I, too, do not understand. Also In the site says about the exchanges in July, but so far I do not see any information about it.
Did anyone get tokens?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:14:19 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 12:59:01 AM by Northa

I, too, do not understand. Also In the site says about the exchanges in July, but so far I do not see any information about it.
Did anyone get tokens?
In order to stay informed about the latest news from multiversum just follow mtv telegram.

update:
The latest message from the founder Andrea
Fresh news!!!
This is the really first answer received from the Multinode Ledger of Multiversum : in the use case for the Government of Dubai!

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Did anyone get tokens?
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@MultiversumOfficial

Sonny - :admin

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION & SECURITY UPDATE

Last week, we announced the manual distribution of tokens. However, following a series of consultation with our team and stakeholders, we decided to pause the manual distribution of eMTV tokens in order to develop an automatic distribution system.

We're pleased to now announce that the system will go live on Monday! Contributors will be able to receive their tokens automatically through this interface.

We recommend users should secure their accounts with a strong password - using numbers, upper and lower cases, and special characters - and 2FA.

Users are advised to log into their accounts immediately, verify that they have access to it and retain complete control over it. Any user experiencing problem with their account should send an email to customer.care@multiversum.com

The security of your credentials and access to the system is totally up to you and the system to be sure is at your disposal.

We will not be responsible for any loss of accounts and withdrawals requested through them.

Multiversum - Here to Stay
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

Achieving the development of Multinode Multiversum officially become a Blockchain.
With hash confirming recursively the blocks and with a decentralized database on multiple nodes.
But is also a real Relational Database with link between records (confirmed by hash),index and standard language for query.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONNuIahCdG4&feature=youtu.be
Northa

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

I've got good and bad news from mtv telegram.

Bad news:
xchange listing will be postponed to late august - september.

Multiversum after talking to several consultants and Exchange who have been confronted on the product and its token strongly advised against giving the green light to the listing exchanges in the August period and advised to postpone this date a few weeks basically September .
https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial/44236

Good news. Guys, we are probably very lucky! I can't believe, but Multiversum potentially will partner with DUBAI government.
Hi all. I am the founder. You are absolutely correct.
I have been absent from the community because we are developing a demo for Dubai Government and one big technology enterprise that would make the tender with us.
Now I am on the airplane and I am making everything in order to make  our project reaching the best success.
But I had very few time for this group. After the demos from wednesday I will have more time
https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial/44238
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

I've got good and bad news from mtv telegram.

Bad news:
xchange listing will be postponed to late august - september.

Multiversum after talking to several consultants and Exchange who have been confronted on the product and its token strongly advised against giving the green light to the listing exchanges in the August period and advised to postpone this date a few weeks basically September .
https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial/44236

Good news. Guys, we are probably very lucky! I can't believe, but Multiversum potentially will partner with DUBAI government.
Hi all. I am the founder. You are absolutely correct.
I have been absent from the community because we are developing a demo for Dubai Government and one big technology enterprise that would make the tender with us.
Now I am on the airplane and I am making everything in order to make  our project reaching the best success.
But I had very few time for this group. After the demos from wednesday I will have more time
https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial/44238

That is really a nice and good news for the Multiversum community! A national government interested in utilizing the power of this new blockchain technology would be a very good example of its use case and this is just the beginning! Smiley

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

this is a project even bigger than neo in my oppinion. can't wait for an exchange to list this token.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

Great project i love this , hope in exchange fast , and all receive mtv tokens with withdrawal on mew , i love airdrop every week .
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

this is a project even bigger than neo in my oppinion. can't wait for an exchange to list this token.

there is actually quite a good demand for it since it generated passive income via the airdrop + it will develop some interoperability which sure can be highly successful in the future. Some major exchange listing and announcement/ release will really give this project a good start in my opinion
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Sometimes I wonder if the people before answering have read at least two lines of the linked articles; because if you did you see that Ico c3c.network will be carried out and will support the Ethereum network (as do many) and then, April 2019, they will move to their blockchain, developed and integrated into Multiversum ..... as they are doing other companies that, after doing the ico with Eth and having their erc20 token, have switched to their blockchain or have changed platforms they rely on (lately Eos and VeChain).
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Exchange listing has now been postponed to september due to development focus and market conditions
And i think it was the right thing to do
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Exchange listing has now been postponed to september due to development focus and market conditions

If that is indeed true, then I see no problem with that decision since I'm very confident in the team's ability and protect the interest of the project's stakeholders. I'm sure it was decided strategically and two months time is never a long wait.
jametoti

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

Blockchain is a great thing in any industry you can think of and if Multiversum will do what is claimed, it could have a chance to enter the market valued at one billion dollars
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

it seems this project is very interesting and has an interesting concept is also innovative hope that many investors who want to invest in this project and the future of this project has a good prospect, and in the future this project can be successful and more successful from now, hopefully projects are getting more and more successful and smooth
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

it seems this project is very interesting and has an interesting concept is also innovative hope that many investors who want to invest in this project and the future of this project has a good prospect, and in the future this project can be successful and more successful from now, hopefully projects are getting more and more successful and smooth

You are right! This project is one of a kind with innovative features not found in other projects. I hope more investors would find it interesting even if the successful ICO has already ended.
Northa

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:10:06 AM

Multiversum already at forkdelta. Honestly, buy orders looks funny. It's hard to imagine an investor who will sell at this price.
If the market will continue to drop it would be better to keep tokens on mtv dashboard and receive stable income. It's like a POS stacking but with higher ROI.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

I do not know if Multiversum will be bigger than Neo but one thing I'm sure: if MTV will do half the things it promises to do and are written in the WP then it will be even bigger than Ethreum and Eos!

If that is indeed true, then I see no problem with that decision since I'm very confident in the team's ability and protect the interest of the project's stakeholders. I'm sure it was decided strategically and two months time is never a long wait.

Patience has always rewarded the great and true investors, even in traditional markets; after the ethereum ico users have waited 18 months for their token and another 12 to see the first results ... after the ico of Tezos its investors have waited about 12 months to have the tokens in their wallet and at the moment it is about its price of origin.

Better to wait for the token for another 6 months but it is preferable that they go on a more stable market!

For some hours the tokens available for collection to your wallet ethereum associated in the home (minimum 100 eMTV); currently the tokens received from the various bounty are excluded from the withdrawal, to allow and facilitate the investors who have actively contributed to the ICO.
mseightn

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Guys, how many tokens will be burn ?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: