Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Multiversum Signs US$2 Mln Partnership With Invox Finance, Nem considered for Invox Finance Platform

(We’re proud to announce that Multiversum and Invox Finance have signed a strategic investment partnership worth US$2 Million to foster synergies and combine the innovational power of both companies. This is yet another strategic partner for Invox Finance to aid in our global expansion through the use of Multiversum as a commercial and technical partner).

https://medium.com/@invox_finance/multiversum-signs-us-2-mln-partnership-with-invox-finance-nem-considered-for-invox-finance-3349f20c69ac

Great! This kind of news is what the community wants and I bet more of this kind of partnerships will be forged in the near future. Congratulations to the team and the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

Multiversum Signs US$2 Mln Partnership With Invox Finance, Nem considered for Invox Finance Platform

(We’re proud to announce that Multiversum and Invox Finance have signed a strategic investment partnership worth US$2 Million to foster synergies and combine the innovational power of both companies. This is yet another strategic partner for Invox Finance to aid in our global expansion through the use of Multiversum as a commercial and technical partner).

https://medium.com/@invox_finance/multiversum-signs-us-2-mln-partnership-with-invox-finance-nem-considered-for-invox-finance-3349f20c69ac

Great! This kind of news is what the community wants and I bet more of this kind of partnerships will be forged in the near future. Congratulations to the team and the community.

The partnership and news is great and especially since they are in close relationship with NEM, which I think is a very clever and potentially huge way to grow in the future. Really interested in the fact to see how everything turns out in the upcoming year
lobat999

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

The partnership and news is great and especially since they are in close relationship with NEM, which I think is a very clever and potentially huge way to grow in the future. Really interested in the fact to see how everything turns out in the upcoming year

I am just praying that Invox might consider Multiversum to be their chosen platform to implement. Who knows it could go that way. Smiley
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Multiversum project must use KYC like his project is indeed very tight and avoid people who are evil, hopefully this project can succeed
dinowage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

Multiversum project must use KYC like his project is indeed very tight and avoid people who are evil, hopefully this project can succeed
It's true that if this project uses KYC it will definitely not be those who cheat here, hopefully the results that will be obtained by participants who join here will be satisfying. Friendships for participants who have joined.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 742

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

It's true that if this project uses KYC it will definitely not be those who cheat here, hopefully the results that will be obtained by participants who join here will be satisfying. Friendships for participants who have joined.
As far as I know, almost all projects use KYC for their security, because it is very effective in anticipating irresponsible people. this way people cannot join this project through fake accounts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lobat999

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

As far as I know, almost all projects use KYC for their security, because it is very effective in anticipating irresponsible people. this way people cannot join this project through fake accounts.

On the other hand, I think Multiversum implemented KYC to avoid possible issues with Government regulations and that is good to know that all participants in the ICO acts in good faith. Its for everybody's welfare.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

When pay the bounty ? , more people have a 0 token to withdraw , this is not serious .
lobat999

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

When pay the bounty ? , more people have a 0 token to withdraw , this is not serious .

Hi, Kindly address your concerns to their telegram channel https://t.me/MultiversumBounty for immediate response.
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

are there issues with the bounty program for this coin? i hope not. i love this project and the way it looks. i can't wait for the team to strike some deals with some exchanges. i want to see this coin listed. i have missed the ico and this is just too big not to have it in my blockfolio. any news on the dates of exchange listings?

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

are there issues with the bounty program for this coin? i hope not. i love this project and the way it looks. i can't wait for the team to strike some deals with some exchanges. i want to see this coin listed. i have missed the ico and this is just too big not to have it in my blockfolio. any news on the dates of exchange listings?
Exchange listing has now been postponed to September due to developmental focus and market conditions
cryon888

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

Most tokens holders want to participate in the airdrop and have opted not to move their tokens for the 18 month-long event.
lobat999

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

Most tokens holders want to participate in the airdrop and have opted not to move their tokens for the 18 month-long event.

Yeah it is the wisest thing to do! I guess everybody in the community would love it and it will surely make the token price go up because of its predicted scarcity on the market. Imo.
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

is this option still available? for one the lock his tokens for a future airdrop? i have missed the ico and i would definitely buy in some for such a deal. i have heard that they will do an airdrop but i do not have any tokens to lock  Roll Eyes i hope the token to be listed before the locking moment expires and they will also permit the non ico buyers to get in.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

is this option still available? for one the lock his tokens for a future airdrop? i have missed the ico and i would definitely buy in some for such a deal. i have heard that they will do an airdrop but i do not have any tokens to lock  Roll Eyes i hope the token to be listed before the locking moment expires and they will also permit the non ico buyers to get in.

If I know right, you can easily buy the token on exchanges and participate in the airdrop without the need to having been part of the ICO. It is already traded right now, at least with low volume on an non official big exchange which is coming in september. But maybe you can freely decide the starting point to join the airdrop. You might want to join telegram for instant help
lobat999

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

If I know right, you can easily buy the token on exchanges and participate in the airdrop without the need to having been part of the ICO. It is already traded right now, at least with low volume on an non official big exchange which is coming in september. But maybe you can freely decide the starting point to join the airdrop. You might want to join telegram for instant help

I guess you have a point. Maybe the devs could clarify if tokens acquired from an exchange and sent to the web wallet are still qualified for airdrop? If this is the case, then there will be really a high demand for this token in no time. Smiley
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

That's right, at the moment you can buy eMTV on Dexs at very low prices and you can keep bigger exchange quotes waiting, and higher volumes.

Regarding airdrop, to receive it you have to buy the tokens but then you have to keep them on the Multiversum platform and decide how long you want to block them on it (quiet, it is not mandatory, if you decide to resell you can do it but lose the right to subsequent airdrops) ; your airdrop however will only be lower than those who bought in the ICO, which in turn is lower than those who bought in pre-ico.

To receive deposit of your eMTV you must register on the platform https://www.multiversum.io/ and pass the mandatory KYC to receive airdrop; set a robust password and 2fa!
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:12:47 AM

That's right, at the moment you can buy eMTV on Dexs at very low prices and you can keep bigger exchange quotes waiting, and higher volumes.

Regarding airdrop, to receive it you have to buy the tokens but then you have to keep them on the Multiversum platform and decide how long you want to block them on it (quiet, it is not mandatory, if you decide to resell you can do it but lose the right to subsequent airdrops) ; your airdrop however will only be lower than those who bought in the ICO, which in turn is lower than those who bought in pre-ico.

To receive deposit of your eMTV you must register on the platform https://www.multiversum.io/ and pass the mandatory KYC to receive airdrop; set a robust password and 2fa!

Thanks for the clarification about the airdrop mechanics which in my mind is quite an ingenious idea by the team to prevent acts such as massive dumping once it got listed on an exchanges. Conversely, this scheme would motivate stakeholders to hold their tokens to be legible for weekly airdrops and that is quite brilliant. Imho.

Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Exchange listing has now been postponed to September due to developmental focus and market conditions
You forgot to mention that there was one more reason to postpone the listing - bearish market.

https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial/44274

Looking back now, i can see that advisers were right. Hope in september the market will recover.
lobat999

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

You forgot to mention that there was one more reason to postpone the listing - bearish market.

https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial/44274

Looking back now, i can see that advisers were right. Hope in september the market will recover.

It seems like a strategic move on the part of the team to delay the exchange listing and it was great to see them doing all they can to protect the interest of this project and its stakeholders.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: