Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2198 times)
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Digix are working on DGX 2.0 which each dgx will represent 1 gram of 99.99% LBMA standard gold.
And they are planning to release in this Q1.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

Perhaps the best way now, to save and increase money, is investing money in quality ICO. It is possible to keep and reap the cost ETH and BTC. Everyone chooses for himself the way that is closer to him. I will invest in ICO.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?

Go for ethreum without any second thought in the mind as you can use the ethreum chart to compare it for your reference and ethreum will be the future as you can notice many ICO are using ethreum platform for their coin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?

you can start looking at ethereum, litecoin, ripple and many other. check out the core stability, longevity and demand in the market, and of course the project itself, who's behind it and what are the future objectives.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Friends!
Theres a lot of solid coins in the market,you just need to have some time to get some information about these solid coins,do researching so you can eliminate these shitty coins out from the picture,i suggest pick only those coins that has spme product to backuped so its price would be stable and the development would have some direction.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Friends!

I would suggest you to go for siacoin it is going to be the future and it is a cloud storage based project which will help us to get cloud storage at just 10% of charge which we pay currently for cloud storage .

beheddard

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

There is an ethereum based stable coin on the way you can check out here: https://makerdao.com/. I'm looking forward to it being on some major exchanges since I'm not too keen on how big of a role tether is playing right now.
ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

etherium is currently best choice, litecoin not bad either
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

The stock market and stability of these are incomparable things .  But think of the top 50 coins, you can find a good asset that is securely held in the falling market
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

I also tend to believe that Ethereum is the most stable. I also think that NEO is stable.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

Check out project GoldMint. Their token GOLD will be backed by physical gold. MVP will be available soon.

Wow this sound like dream come true for many users and if this project is not a scan then this is definitely going to be the next big thing the market and might change the course of crypto world and other developer will come up with something similar in order to compete.

tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

Ethereum is definitely going to be one of the safest coins out there. And I know we have seen some big bitcoin dips of late, but you can always count on bitcoin to rebound. It has done so time and time again, and remains one of the most stable. Neo has been very solid as of late as well. And seems to have big future potential as well.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

You can independently analyze the situation on the market for all time of the exist of any coin. The charts for all sales are public. For me, the most stable and safe investment is the Ethereum. The price is relatively stable, there is a constant growth after bitcoin. And the capitalization is slightly increased.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

Friends!

On the crypto market, it's very hard to find something stable.
Still, alternatives to BTC are, in my opinion Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and some others, but they are for at least 2-3 years of investment.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
minimaus

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

Viberate is almost out, I think it will achieve very good value.
The Prime Minister became an ordinary guest #VIBERATE. I can not wait for the moment when the president of Slovenia will come to the office @ViberateOFC!
https://themerkle.com/slovenia-is-becoming-a-target-destination-for-[Suspicious link removed]panies/
Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

Friends!
Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin  in crypto market. It will never fail in the future so you should choose Ethereum is the right coin.
This is cryptocurrency so no one is stable in the market it will fluctuating simultaneously we only protect our cryptocurrency so you should analyse carefully in the altcoin Because many shit coins are available in the market.

Yeah, I'm fully agree with your opinion. Also, Ethereum is great because of ICO boom and all industry need ETH. When the market is falling, Ethereum isn't hurry to go down. For the moment while we have a lot of ICO projects, it's price won't fall heavily.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Friends!

I do not know what you call a stable coin, because it's quite difficult in the crypto market. But if you want to invest in a very good coin - it's an Ethereum in my opinion.  Grin Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

Well, where you saw today a stable crypto currency? do not listen to anyone, that's just not there now, it's known to any novice investor
asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

I think ethereum is a really strong coin. According to other altcoins, I think it has a really stable price characteristic and also, I think it has a good potential and demand. In my opinion, its popularity is increasing day by day.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

I bought some CoinMetro tokens XCM) yesterday, public sale starting in a few days. It is kind of like the Kucoin shares and Binance coins, Buy them to receive a, in this case, lifetime discount on trading fees. But since Kucoin and Binance owns coins have made quite some growth I only hope CoinMetro coins follow in their footsteps. The CoinMetro project aims to make crypto trading more accessible to non-techie folks so the idea is great. Let's just wait and see if they can make it happen.. You can investigate further here: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/coinmetro/

Another ICO I have participated in is SaveDroid, read about it here: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/savedroid/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: