Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2193 times)
fedex (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin  in crypto market. It will never fail in the future so you should choose Ethereum is the right coin.
This is cryptocurrency so no one is stable in the market it will fluctuating simultaneously we only protect our cryptocurrency so you should analyse carefully in the altcoin Because many shit coins are available in the market.

German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

What do you mean - Stable coin? Tether is most stable, but it have not opportunity to grow. If you are looking to coins wich will not fall one time due scam, I think that first 50 by market cap are stable.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

If you want stability, look for fiat.
And as of coins backed by any other thing, this particular thing doesn't exist in cryptocurrency as there are no supervising authority and the prices entirely depends on supply and demand. Anyone promising of equaling to a value of different product is likely a scam.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

Check out project GoldMint. Their token GOLD will be backed by physical gold. MVP will be available soon.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

I would say tether but they're on sec radar nowadays. Be careful with so said stable coins, because hardly any company in crypto can guarantee that. They can either get into the troubles by doing so, or it could be scam.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

The best coin that is stable even in this crash also is the Bancor Network Token (BNT). This currency is traded now in Bittrex and Binance. You can convert all your coin for this BNT to keep your value intact in terms of BTC.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Friends!

stable coin is only owned by those who have a total supply of coin and their technology development plan is not too fast it will make the price stable. so actually the stable coin is dogecoin.

Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

As for me then ETH. The most promising coin.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin, it will never fail you. because so many token is based on ETH. it will have a bright future.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

Ethereum and Litecoin, they are yet to reach the price of Bitcoin.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

What do you mean "backed by smth real"? All coins are pretty much virtual are not backed by any concrete object. If you are asking exclusively in terms of stability, you can't go wrong with the major altcoins like ETH and LTC. They are as stable as they come.

Crypdon

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

If you mean something real then avoid bitcoin and litecoin as they have no real purpose other than a store of value. Ethereum is stable but it has already mooned so you need one that is going to rocket. Take a look at LISK which is relauching next week. If you get some now you can expect a nice pump and good long term gains.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Right now you can on kucoin Telcoin is one the stable coin from last two weeks, sometimes it increase by 1 satoshi and sometimes again come at previous price.

Smeilz2017

Activity: 165

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Friends!
I recommend the Neo.  NEO also ensures that the system keeps its finality and availability as long as Byzantine fault occurs on less than 1/3 of the nodes. With the use of dBFT protocol, NEO practical transaction speed is 1,000 TPS and theoretically can reach 10,000 TPS in future.
Now NEO  transaction speed = VISA transaction speed.
I think NEO is coin number 1 in the future.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

There was a huge crush of altcoins value in recents days but now market is getting its flow back. I think that ethereum is again the most stable coin till now. Litecoin comes after that.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

ethereum is the most stable coin among other altcoins, if you want to start investing with ethereum, maybe this is a good time to start it, and if you are interested in joining an ICO, immediately join www.daneel.io, a project that developing AI technology to assist investors in deciding
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

I think there is no stable coin in the market. If there is, that is mean not in good progress because suppose to be it will increase and decrease.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

Best you can do is do your own research, look through the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com and decide from there.
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

The coins that can withstand the test of time are the notable Ethereum, Litecoins, ripples, to mention but few. Going by exchanger researches, The top 10 lists of coins are also worthy, being at least are having elements of dependency.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

Digix are working on DGX 2.0 which each dgx will represent 1 gram of 99.99% LBMA standard gold.
And they are planning to release in this Q1.
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

Perhaps the best way now, to save and increase money, is investing money in quality ICO. It is possible to keep and reap the cost ETH and BTC. Everyone chooses for himself the way that is closer to him. I will invest in ICO.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Friends!

Go for ethreum without any second thought in the mind as you can use the ethreum chart to compare it for your reference and ethreum will be the future as you can notice many ICO are using ethreum platform for their coin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Friends!

you can start looking at ethereum, litecoin, ripple and many other. check out the core stability, longevity and demand in the market, and of course the project itself, who's behind it and what are the future objectives.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Friends!
Theres a lot of solid coins in the market,you just need to have some time to get some information about these solid coins,do researching so you can eliminate these shitty coins out from the picture,i suggest pick only those coins that has spme product to backuped so its price would be stable and the development would have some direction.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Friends!

I would suggest you to go for siacoin it is going to be the future and it is a cloud storage based project which will help us to get cloud storage at just 10% of charge which we pay currently for cloud storage .

beheddard

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

There is an ethereum based stable coin on the way you can check out here: https://makerdao.com/. I'm looking forward to it being on some major exchanges since I'm not too keen on how big of a role tether is playing right now.
ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

etherium is currently best choice, litecoin not bad either
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

The stock market and stability of these are incomparable things .  But think of the top 50 coins, you can find a good asset that is securely held in the falling market
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

I also tend to believe that Ethereum is the most stable. I also think that NEO is stable.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

Check out project GoldMint. Their token GOLD will be backed by physical gold. MVP will be available soon.

Wow this sound like dream come true for many users and if this project is not a scan then this is definitely going to be the next big thing the market and might change the course of crypto world and other developer will come up with something similar in order to compete.

tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

Ethereum is definitely going to be one of the safest coins out there. And I know we have seen some big bitcoin dips of late, but you can always count on bitcoin to rebound. It has done so time and time again, and remains one of the most stable. Neo has been very solid as of late as well. And seems to have big future potential as well.
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

You can independently analyze the situation on the market for all time of the exist of any coin. The charts for all sales are public. For me, the most stable and safe investment is the Ethereum. The price is relatively stable, there is a constant growth after bitcoin. And the capitalization is slightly increased.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

Friends!

On the crypto market, it's very hard to find something stable.
Still, alternatives to BTC are, in my opinion Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and some others, but they are for at least 2-3 years of investment.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
minimaus

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

Viberate is almost out, I think it will achieve very good value.
The Prime Minister became an ordinary guest #VIBERATE. I can not wait for the moment when the president of Slovenia will come to the office @ViberateOFC!
https://themerkle.com/slovenia-is-becoming-a-target-destination-for-[Suspicious link removed]panies/
Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

Friends!
Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin  in crypto market. It will never fail in the future so you should choose Ethereum is the right coin.
This is cryptocurrency so no one is stable in the market it will fluctuating simultaneously we only protect our cryptocurrency so you should analyse carefully in the altcoin Because many shit coins are available in the market.

Yeah, I'm fully agree with your opinion. Also, Ethereum is great because of ICO boom and all industry need ETH. When the market is falling, Ethereum isn't hurry to go down. For the moment while we have a lot of ICO projects, it's price won't fall heavily.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Friends!

I do not know what you call a stable coin, because it's quite difficult in the crypto market. But if you want to invest in a very good coin - it's an Ethereum in my opinion.  Grin Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dumbtool45

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

Well, where you saw today a stable crypto currency? do not listen to anyone, that's just not there now, it's known to any novice investor
asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

I think ethereum is a really strong coin. According to other altcoins, I think it has a really stable price characteristic and also, I think it has a good potential and demand. In my opinion, its popularity is increasing day by day.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

I bought some CoinMetro tokens XCM) yesterday, public sale starting in a few days. It is kind of like the Kucoin shares and Binance coins, Buy them to receive a, in this case, lifetime discount on trading fees. But since Kucoin and Binance owns coins have made quite some growth I only hope CoinMetro coins follow in their footsteps. The CoinMetro project aims to make crypto trading more accessible to non-techie folks so the idea is great. Let's just wait and see if they can make it happen.. You can investigate further here: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/coinmetro/

Another ICO I have participated in is SaveDroid, read about it here: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/savedroid/
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

I think that in many people the opinion coincides with the Ethereum. It's really one of the most stable coins. I would also recommend NEO.

rost1989

Activity: 308

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Friends!
Maker is a stable coin. There are good videos on YouTube about it.
Also usdt is stablecoin if you see from fiat perspective, but it's risky now cause there is a lot of questions regarding cash reserves that must back usdt supply.
I know Eth and Neo are a stable coin types,  but I prefer calculating all gains from neo and Eth icos in relevant tokens. Both are great projects and I keep them as MY stable coins.

alexcopper

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

Look into ITC. They're the rival to IOTA and have low supply. The tech is great along with the team. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

Friends!
Well, you can always buy ETH. But You should also look at stellar, it is good and fast coin with active team.
Many companies are using it including IBM and I think it is good coin for long term investment.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

Clearly Ethereum is the most stable. it's the first coin you should choose. just after that many other alternative coins. such as NEO, EOS and more.
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Altcoin the most stable in my opinion is Ethereum, maybe now is the right time to start investing for the long term, because now the price is cheaper ethereum
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

I don't think there are stabile coins actually , its even not a officially provided currency units. Nothing is stable in our life..
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

Ethereum and Litecoins are the stable coins that have prove over time that it can stand the up and down of the market. It is the most reliable coins that one can entrust his investment with and though, it might depreciate yet it will rise in the long run.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

No coins are backed by anything real, not even FIAT. Thus, no coin is long term stable. If you are looking for safety, try the Swiss Franc and even better gold coins, kept outside the banking system.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
xieqieshangu9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

In my opinion, BTC can be invested!

BTC is the first digital cryptographic currency, widely known, and the number is limited. Many ICO's crowdfunding needs BTC to pay!
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

my suggestion for the coin please choose etherum, because the coin is still very promising for the future with the community and technology that is still in developing the coins is very promising.
Blas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Most stable of all is definitely Ethereum. Ethereum lost least of its value during the last correction. Bitcoin is stable in my opinion and NEO.
Coin.Master636

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

There are no stable cryptocurrencies at the moment because there is no regulation. That's the beauty of cryptos. They're extremely volatile. They can seem stable for a while, but suddenly drop or boom extremely.
If you're looking for stability as in FIAT, you should stick to FIAT. Why would you invest in cryptos in that case?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
shield132

Activity: 2198
Merit: 848

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

And as of coins backed by any other thing, this particular thing doesn't exist in cryptocurrency as there are no supervising authority and the prices entirely depends on supply and demand. Anyone promising of equaling to a value of different product is likely a scam.
I am looking for a stable coin like OP. You said fiat, yes but that's the problem that I don't want to save fiat. I want crypto, won't be depend on bank or someone and will still have money, I mean it would be very secure way to access your money online/offline, everything can happen and everything must be considered too.
Some may suggest bitcoin, ethereum and etc but I will repeat, despite the fact that they can grow my fiat after some months or etc if their price rise, they can fall too, there is a risk of this, so prefer not to risk and feel safe.
Hope now everyone will understand what does OP calls stable coin or at least me.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

I would say tether but they're on sec radar nowadays. Be careful with so said stable coins, because hardly any company in crypto can guarantee that. They can either get into the troubles by doing so, or it could be scam.

Yeah I heard a rumor about that. Governments are just getting gears started up to fight crypto in a giant pointless war that will go down next to "war on drugs" and "war on terror" as giant wastes of resources...

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Rostock

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:09:26 AM

A stable coin for the present day I consider the Etherium, Litecoin and Neo. It is these coins that make me feel trust.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

The most stable coin for me is Ethereum. There is also Litecoin which is good and have low fees. You should also look for USDT in theory it's most stable coin, but no-one know what will happen in future. I just hope it won't lose it's value and keep it's price in this way we can have stable alternative without too many risks.
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

Litecoin seem pretty stable, but crypto is not really stable that's why you can gain so much .
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Probably a stable coin is a permanent coin, in which the price does not jump.  To be honest, when the market of crypto-currency will become stable in this understanding, it will be difficult to earn a lot on it, there will not be such jumps and falls in prices.  In this sense, I do not want the stability of the crypto currency.  But if you mean steadily growing coins, then it's probably already strong coins, for example - ETH, Strat, Dash and others.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
mrcastelo

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

For stable coins and I can say that already test of time are coins mostly in the top 50 in the coinmarketcap but not all of them but here are the few: Ethereum, Dash, NEM, Ripple (XRP) and Litecoin
cryptoamumu

Merit: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

The top 10 coins are good choices. Eth and ltc have proven to be stable even during the big dips. And those two will continue to go up for many years to come. Remember eth was under $300 in early November and the ath was around $1,340 on 01/13. During the big crash it went down to $630 on 02/06 and it already bounced back up to around $940 as of right now. So you got great gains if you bought it in November and if you bought some during the crash in early February.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

If you want stable coin like you mention in your title go for tether, otherwise go for fiat, all crypto are not supposed to be stable, if you are looking for coin that backed by something there are bitcoin, eth and ripple, other than that there are still potential coins that you can consider, like ltc, neo, etc
elwiswoodie

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:44:49 AM

Friends!
Ethereum never dropped dramatically on the ETH / BTC pair
and tends to rise for pair ETH / USD
try buying a little ETH for future savings
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

There are many altcoins which are stable now like ethereum and litecoin. These are now rising at higher speed after a huge crash.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

Stability? You chose not the path to stability, if you want stability, then you have a relationship with a girl but not to the cryptographers!
justine11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Well the current "stable" coin in cryptocurrency is ethereum for now why? Because ethereum has no supply limit unlike in bitcoin so, the price wouldn't inflated very fast and also, ethereum is very popular when it comes to ICO's with it's ERC20 companies who want to create token for their ICO, IBO or whatever you call it easily although in cryptocurrency world there  is no such thing as stable.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

I noticed ethereum is more stable. The drop is not drastic as compared to bitcoin. And its also rising nowadays. More potential.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
newcoin01

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

You cacn also check MakerDAO and its DAI.
They release the DAI a few months ago after a long process.
DGG and MakerDAO team can make big collaborations.  DGX can collateral or something.
andiko

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

One of the most stable stable coins I know is the ethereum classic. He never had such a strong growth and falls like other coins.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

In terms of stability one of the best coin is Ethereum it can never fail you. Take for instance the price of BTC as at least year compared to now you see majority of bitcoin holders who buy it then regretting all like Ethereum though  it drop also but not like every other coin did it's still maintain the price stability.
Matrond

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

I would say Ethereum is the most 'stable' in that you can be assured that it will continue to have strong utility value for as long as ICO's and blockchain gaming continues to use Ethereum as it's base currency.
ansh_848

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

i think there is only 1 stable coin that is bitcoin which was started the world of crypto but just due to the fall in this starting of the year everyone thought that we are going to loose our value. So stay tuned and buy bitcoin its the best. If you think that it is costly than go for Litcoin.
lsd400

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

All altcoins are dependent either on BTC or ETH. A lot of pumping and dumping coins. I suggest to research coins market cap on CMC. Some stable coins - NEO, ETH, OMG, XEM etc.
oscarrsm

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Some projects do have real offices, licenses, legal employees. They exist as legitimate enterprises or corporations. However, if you ask in terms of the price of their tokens. Then there is absolutely no connection. There are real projects whose tokens do not cost anything on the market. And there are completely virtual companies, the price of coins of which grows every day.
Ninja Sword

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

If you are looking for stability in the market, Monero, Ethereum, Nem, Dash, all have long market time and in most fixes, their prices return to their previous margin, especially Ethereum and Monero. In general terms, it will depend on how long we consider stability, high and low.

█████████████████   ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████   ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍  ██████████████
███████████    ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★  Join  Whitelist    ★"░ █████████████████
[centro] ╒═══════════════════ [url = https: //dexage.io/] DEXAGE [/ url] ══════════ ═════════╕
[url = https: //dexage.io/ico/files/white-paper.pdf] ██ WP [/ url] [url = https: //dexage.io/] ████████ Ecossistema de comércio de níveis ████████ [/ url] [url = https: //dexage.io/ico/files/one-pager.pdf] OP ██ [/ url]
Ur [url = https: //facebook.com/dexagetech] FACEBOOK [/ url] [url = https: //twitter.com/dexagetech] ◄ TWITTER ► [/ url] [url = https: //t.me/dexage] TELEGRAMA [/ url] ══════════╛ [/ center]
[centro]
●●● [url = https: //xpetroleum.com] XPETROLEUM | Construindo a Economia do Petróleo Confiante com a Tecnologia Blockchain [/ url] ●●●
[url = https: //xpetroleum.com] XPETROLEUM✔ Moeda Descentralizada ✔ O Maior Setor Mundial ✔ Segura e Segura [/ url]
● [url = https: / /xpetroleum.com]Website[/url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5096885] Tópico da ANN [/ url] ● [url = https: //xpetroleum.com/docs/ WhitePaperXPetroleum_en.pdf] Whitepaper [/ url] ● [url = https: //t.me/xpetroleum] Telegrama [/ url] ●
[/ center]
cryptoSharma

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

how about the new kid on the block, TrueUSD, this seems to be promising the next step in stable coins backed by real dollars.  built on trusttoken platform
later they will introduce other currency backed stable coins. really interesting.
Gifolote

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

I think no one can advise a stable coin) there are always certain risks, today all coins go into plus and tomorrow they will change course and go down. Crypto currency is not stable.
goodrus69

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

I advise you to pay heed attention to NEO. That is an excellent long-term investment for profit since their platform is beginning to have some ICO and the project has great technologies. NEO has all chances to grow significantly this year.
mangkiko

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

The most stable coin for me is Ethereum. There is also Litecoin which is good and have low fees. You should also look for USDT in theory it's most stable coin, but no-one know what will happen in future. I just hope it won't lose it's value and keep it's price in this way we can have stable alternative without too many risks.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

Friends!

I do not know what you meant by writing 'stable'. Price, the possibility of investment without a big risk? There is no stability on the cryptocurrency market. The first ten of the market cap gives a sense of stability.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

I would say that coins like Ethereum, Litecoin and NEO are quite stable if we compare it with any other alt at the moment. I personally believe in progress of these coins and hopefully we will see a implementation IRL as well, which would make them far more accessible for more people and would bring bigger stability.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

I would say Ethereum. Ethereum is maybe the most stable coin in the market after Bitcoin because it has a large marketcap and as day goes by it's value also increases due to more investors are investing.

lero34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

I think there are no stable coins. They will become completely stable only after they have been legalized in almost all large countries. But it will happen soon.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Ripple
An analogy from the real world is a new VISA.
The project team is trying to make a new payment system so that it can make payments in all currencies. The advantage of this currency is that it is used by banks. However, it is not decentralized. Coins can not be mined, that is, their number does not increase. Ripple has a huge speed advantage over BTC and ETH, but the operations are not so transparent. For the classical banking system, this is normal - there anonymity has never been welcomed.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

We already have some pedged crypocurrencies but they all aren't good enough. Nice fresh article about price-stable cryptocurrencies.
https://hackernoon.com/stablecoins-designing-a-price-stable-cryptocurrency-6bf24e2689e5

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

cryptocurrency does not recognize stable, that's my opinion. Because fluctuations are frequent. It may be said to be stable over long periods of time.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

I will like to suggest you Litecoin, It is most stable coin I think. But why you are looking for a stable coin, better you should search for a coin with good potential in future.

glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

I will like to suggest you Litecoin, It is most stable coin I think. But why you are looking for a stable coin, better you should search for a coin with good potential in future.

If you are looking for a true stablecoin I would look into MakerDao's DAI, it is a collateral backed stable coin. It is pegged with ETH collateralised against it to ensure it upholds its value, it will become much bigger over the next few years.

BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

The top 5 coins are usually the most stable.  Everything else is suspect because it could be on a temporary pump and could soon dump.

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Most stable coins is, ETH, LTC, XMR, ZEC or ETC
Another coin have very fluctuate price.
Marketcap under $10Mil have very unstable because pump and dump
Neo.Prometheus

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

There are no stable cryptocurrencies at the moment because there is no regulation. They're extremely volatile. When the market of cryptocurrency will become stable, it will be difficult to earn a lot on it, there will not be such jumps and falls in prices.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

"Stable coins" is very optimistic name. All altcoins function of the market. Anyway, I would say Ethereum and NEO may be consider relatively stable.

Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

If you seek stability. Please select BTC
Ompyon

Activity: 715

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

If you seek stability. Please select BTC
no, bitcoin is very unstable, the price is very easy up and down,
if for the best price stability problem is ethereum, and then LTC, BTG and BCH

]
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

Is there any stable coin? and what do you mean with stable, is it have fixed price or what? you cant find any currency that has a stable price, even if you see that the price is constantly going up, I am sure it will going down. You can't find such thing named "stable".

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

The most stable coin last 48 hrs I have ever seen it's Oyster Perl [PRL]. No doubt good omen for long term thinking and i damn sure will get huge attention from the community. There is no better time to buy! PRL will rise, even more so.
capsicumpepper

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

The risk of investing in altcoin is its unstable price. However, we can choose investments in almost stable altcoins. For the almost stable price of altcoin I prefer etherum.
mdn2007

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

ethereum I think the coins are stable, because etherum for now has much demand let alone used for ICO too. but untul stable coin prices are not necessarily a measure of our long-term investment looking for more references
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

ethereum I think the coins are stable, because etherum for now has much demand let alone used for ICO too. but untul stable coin prices are not necessarily a measure of our long-term investment looking for more references

Yes, same think with you
ETH is most stable coin, because always using to payment of ICO
ETH have smart contract (token). if not, ETH is nothing
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

My assumption Ethereum is the second coin after BTC is used and needed for ICO trading transaction.
what's wrong if you also try Ripple because it is not too big value Ripple than Bitcoin or Ethereum but have good potential for the next year Smiley
jacobwoods

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

Yea i would stay away from Tether.. Nubits is an option although i cant vouch as i haven't done much research honestly. DAI is probably the best option. It's an ERC 20 token and has some traction.. I saw others on this thread recommend it as well.. some of the cryptos backed by gold might also be an option...

DAI is available on Switchain, instant exchange.. Only in DOGE, LTC & BTC tradepairs though.

I hope you find what your looking for. Good luck!
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

What does "stable coin" mean to you? If you want a coin with a little voluntility, then you are unlikely to find it in crypto coins. Now it is still a young market and it is subject to great volatility. If you are looking for a coin in terms of reliability, for the future, you can open a coinmarketcap and choose from the first 20 coins.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

What does "stable coin" mean to you? If you want a coin with a little voluntility, then you are unlikely to find it in crypto coins. Now it is still a young market and it is subject to great volatility. If you are looking for a coin in terms of reliability, for the future, you can open a coinmarketcap and choose from the first 20 coins.

That's true,Today we can't understand it because we don't know how people value it,this was a right qustion what does this stable coin mean for you? For me the price stability means something like the boundary,which is between inflation and deflation and it occurs when the average level of prices is moving neither up nor down,So if we take into account this definition of stability, for me : bitcoin cash,ethereum are the most stable coins today.But also,Today we know that its impossible to develope cryptomarket without temporary volatilities,so I just want to say that its nothing and don't afraid of this volatilities.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

coin with existing company
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

A stable coin, in terms of price volatility, is not so easy to find now. It is better to look for a coin with a good predicted growth, otherwise why are you here. Now a fairly large selection of such coins, since the altcoin market is at the bottom, you can buy any shit and it will definitely grow.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

I think ethereum is one of the stable coins now and growing 100% for about 2 weeks. Better keep an eye to ethereum.
Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Well, only 1 out of 10 new altcoins are backed by "something" real, take a look at powerledger, it is still not backed by nothing but we all know that it is going to be a succesfull project. There are a lot of tokens that have huge life-case usages that can bring the price up soon
Friends!
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:14 PM

Crypto market is never stable, but also because of instability has attracted many investors to participate in. They are highly profitable, and in a very short time if you choose the right penny, you will become rich

Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

For a real cryptocurrency which is both stable and decentralized you may want to look at that company named kowala.tech unlike the centralized USDt and Ripple, Kowala built a real cryptocurrency solution that is completely stable is a decentralized just like a Bitcoin or ethereum.
Superturacoin

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

Crypto market is never stable, but also because of instability has attracted many investors to participate in. They are highly profitable, and in a very short time if you choose the right penny, you will become rich
If prices will be stable ,the popularity of crypto not anymore attracted for investors. But in my perceptions, it is better to fluctuates always so that we can having a chances to grow our money in a short period of time.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bstewart

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:47:05 AM

What do you mean - Stable coin? Tether is most stable, but it have not opportunity to grow. If you are looking to coins wich will not fall one time due scam, I think that first 50 by market cap are stable.

This is probably the best response that op will receive... The first 20-50 will be the most stable coins to invest in.
Psalms236

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

In crypto world market price are always fluctuating, but I can strongly say that bitcoin and ethereum are more  stableb than any other.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
btcluisdiki

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

I would advise you may invest with Ethereum (ETH) coin because this coin is a good potential coin for investment that will surely give you good return of investment. Many people around the globe are considering this coin due to it's stability performance in the crypto market and many big corporations are adopting the application and use in their business transactions.
ghosong

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

I think the best coin is ethereum because since the last few ups and downs this has increased it is a sign that ethereum will continue to pump and I believe.
Gatot132

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:11:07 AM

Friends!

the most stable is their ethereum if it goes down slowly and vice versa, look at their bitcoin if it drops drastically if it rises in 1 day can be up many times
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

Ethereum and Litecoin, they are yet to reach the price of Bitcoin.
It may be that there are several stable currencies but for my Ethereum it may be the best of them. Today nothing is stable
In this constantly changing market, you can even help yourself if you want to start investing since lately your
Value is not as volatile as the others.

sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

I think Ether, it has technical advantages, I think its prospects are very good and very stable.
HuyenTKB9

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

What you meant "Stable" coins - Do this mean its price does not change much? Or about "Stable" technology.
If you are talking about the price then I think there is no such coin in the crypto market - there is no coin that its price is stable. => If you want stable then keep your money in your poken (USD). LOL

If you are asking about the technology/platform, I suggest you to invest in Ethereum!
Omega0255

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

What you meant "Stable" coins - Do this mean its price does not change much? Or about "Stable" technology.
If you are talking about the price then I think there is no such coin in the crypto market - there is no coin that its price is stable. => If you want stable then keep your money in your poken (USD). LOL

If you are asking about the technology/platform, I suggest you to invest in Ethereum!

He is probably talking about coins that are never increasing in price (well, a little) and are NEVER going, but this is more than impossible.

The most stable coin is Tether..

Athenakim.22

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

Since you are looking for stability, I preferred Ethereum coins,  it is your best options out of all altcoins since it's price prove stability as time goes by, and aside from that it is known as the second best coin after Bitcoin since it is also widely use around the globe. And many acknowledge the good performance of this coin, it will give best return if you will invest.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

He is probably talking about coins that are never increasing in price (well, a little) and are NEVER going, but this is more than impossible.

The most stable coin is Tether..

Tether doesn't even backed by dollar and it's pure manipulation in my opinion. But it seems there are some projects develop their own stable currency based on their own formula to decrease the volatility after it has already listed on the exchange site. Tether looks a bit shady right now.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

It is very difficult to find out the most stable coins. We know that the cryptocurrency is fluctuating. But it is that makes interesting. We can gain big profits from this fluctuation by having the good strategy.
In this case, we may not be able to find the most stable coin, but we can find the promising and profitable coin with a good chance to close the stability. I will suggest the Ethereum. This coin is very promising and it has those criteria to invest or keep.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:44 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:52:22 PM by baus

Lately I think that one of the most stable currencies can be the Ethereum, since it has a great potential
Favored recently and its financial perspective has achieved that many people invest in it.
Everything has been established and profits can be seen in the long term.
modmalaney

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

Crypto steady coin I guess no because of fluctuations in the crypto is always there. look for coins that are a potential for the investment like ethereum can give profit to you. in a few years, I think it will develop into a good one.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

I think that investing in Ethereum is a very good option. It is currently one of the best currencies in the market. I invest a lot of money in Ethereum. I can use my Ethereum to invest in ICO projects and I can continue to There is a wait for it to rise.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Friends!
I can tell you that you should choose Ethereum, this is an Altcoin stand for two in the world after Bitcoin. Development potential and development team of Ethereum have a lot of potentials; many investors are always confident in its future. Me too, Ethereum will beat Bitcoin in the future, and I believe in this.
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

Friends!
For you, it will be very useful to study coins from the Top 100 https://coinmarketcap.com/ With this site you will be able to get acquainted with the most popular and stable coins, track dynamics of their prices and make a choice to buy.
kiemnhieutien

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

Did you know about IOST? Most stable coin now, you can visit the website https://iost.io/, it's official website of IOST, a stable coin with high potential, backed by strong team. IOST is now ranked 57th on coinmarketcap, good position for such a new coin like IOST. During the last deep of cyrptocurrency market, IOST always keeps green  and it's also available to trade on biggest exchanges of the world like Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin, ..etc
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

Just use Ethereum as a Cryptocurrency market tool. In fact almost 80% of the participating members in Butcoin use Ethereum. For this reason, you may be able to read by yourself or discuss with seniors who are more experienced in the world of crypto.
leynylaine

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

EOS, Litecoins and Ripple are some of the stable coins. Ethereum is a given but also consider that most of the altcoins are depending on the market's situation of both Ethereum and Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Daria_daria1992

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Most likely you mean steadily growing coins.  Because simply stable coins on the exchange are unlikely to be interesting to you.  But in the cryptocurrency market,  there are corrections and coins may become cheaper.  Altcoins almost always react to the cost of bitcoin.  If you look at the charts, you will see that at the last correction all the coins fell along with bitcoin.

[/center]
RakknRoll

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

There is no stable electronic coin in the cryptocurrency because all market value in each respective coin depends on the demands of the public.
 As the people supports your services there will be a huge value and lower amount if least support.
rudyrista123

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Friends!
For now I prefer 3 top coin in coinmarketcap, because the price is not really stable yet. Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano in my opinion have potential and I am pouring great hopes on these 3 coins. but the rest I submit to you.
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

Its hard to give advice on such thread. If you are searching for stable price coins than whats the difference to hold these coins instead of bitcoin? Just extra risks if they can go low.
And another important thing - all coins declared to be baked to something is not true you should understand this. They can promote themselves as the only true baked crypto but as for me this is lies.
So my advice will be - buy Bitcoin Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Friends!

I think there are some coins that the alternative might be able to support, like eth, itc and others. but not all crypto can be stabil. but we can try it with another.
Taylorsc

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

BTC and ETH are the most profitable and stable coins for long term investment for my thought now. And, there are also some good coins also seem to be stable but I think they are still the best.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

BTC and ETH are the most profitable and stable coins for long term investment for my thought now. And, there are also some good coins also seem to be stable but I think they are still the best.
actually, are many coins that stable, but the others are not popular to the people. only few people who know about what coins those are. but in terms of popularity and stable, the only coins I know are the ethereum, litecoin and the ripple. yes, I don't include the bitcoin because we know it is not stable. it has a fluctuating state.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

Ethereum. The current Ethereum price is still very low. You can look at some Bitcoin currency prices and then look at Ethereum. I think Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future, so investing in Ethereum will be the right choice. .
Sri Asih

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Friends!
I think everyone believes in ethereum. If any altcoin is believed to be the most community, for now I think it is ethereum. Every day a new token is born and most of them use the ethereum platform.
syberwolfen

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto world and ethreum is the only crypto coin which which is capable of competing with bitcoin and anyone can blindly choose bitcoin and ethreum over any other crytpocoins. HenCe I would prefer BTC and ETH as stable coin.

gucci belt

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

Friends!
Maybe you should consider neo. This Altcoin has already experienced a dramatic rise in the past year, but given its potential, I think it will not stop yet.
jokowo

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

Ultimately, the long lasting crypto is an easy and inexpensive to use in everyday life. Maybe ripple is not much supported by the current community, but I'm sure in the future people will change their minds.
siap86

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

Friends!

Maybe some of the active users of crypto are people who do not like to show who they are, or to hide transactions that can not be done legally. So I think altcoin like monero will get its own support.
saras008

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Friends!

I support waves and cardano, maybe the reason is simple, the price is still relatively cheap and I believe have the potential to pursue other famous altcoin.
Ray55

Activity: 162

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

There are no stable coin in blockchain marketing.  Every coins have ups and downs. So you have to wait if you invest somewhere.
In these days  ETC hold it's price from long time.  So you can be  sure with ETC.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
HaekalZ

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

Friends!

-ETH
-Waves
-NEO
-Tron

those altcoins are classified as stable coins in the cryptospace, their price is very stable even when the big crash happened. i'm still holding my altcoins and wait until their price reach the peak

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

I think there are no stable coins. They will become completely stable only after they have been legalized in almost all large countries. But it will happen soon.
Aubrey Wilson

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

I'm holding some coins that some of them are fluctuated and some are stable. and I think LTC is most stable as I revaluate it. Maybe because it has grown to be a major player in its own right as simply an altcoin.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Hey man this is crypto, by definition, none of them is actually stable and as yet nearly all are backed by nothing. We are starting to see some of the ICO projects move forward however and they now have a working platform and application to support the value of their coin. Best opportunities are in the more mature large coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum which maintain good liquidity but are still volatile at times.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Friends!
TenX-for more than 5 months of my observations the price varies from$ 1 to$2. However, she once raised a little above 2 dollars, and never, it a try.
Gabrielleugs

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

I am making research about NEO and think that it is also quite stable. Because, NEO indeed is an upgraded version of ETH and more and more projects are being based on its platform. Athough it is new, many investors looked at it with a positive view.
ichi ocha

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

Friends!

I always support the bitcon and Ethereum coins because these two coins have good potential for the future let alone the bitcoin is decreasing and that way you can wait until the bitcoin price is back and with Ethereum I sure will be good for the future because now Ethereum is experiencing the price increase

LazzierGGO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

if you want to know a best stable altcoin it will be Ethereum. Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality. It supports a modified version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transitions.
i hope this will help you Smiley
lafter

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Lots of force for you to invest in some stable coins. You can choose the top 30 to hold long to take profit. If you do not want much risk, you can buy BTC, ETH, NEO. In addition, you can also buy potential altcoins such as XRP, ADA, ICX, profit can reach more so the risk of price volatility will be greater.
rainezerr

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

Friends!

There is no cryptocurrency that will be stable for a very long time because most of the coin today are not staying at their normal price and coins are profitable because of the volatile market so always expect for the changes in the market price.

Drendert

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

See the top 20 coins and invest in a few of them. It is impossible to find stability in the cryptocurrency market.
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

Friends!

One of the stable ctypto for me is Ethereum as this crypto is very popular and I can see this will pump more like btc .
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Tether is most stable
ixhlumqe

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

I think the coins in the top ten market capitalization are stable coins, you can choose to hold RIPPLE, ETH, DASH, XMR. As long as you have enough patience, holding these will always bring you benefits.
IvanNaVi

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

I think the coins in the top ten market capitalization are stable coins, you can choose to hold RIPPLE, ETH, DASH, XMR. As long as you have enough patience, holding these will always bring you benefits.
Not necessarily in the top ten of coins stable. There are more stable. Such as Verge, Bosscoin and many others.
temilade200

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Although it is said that nothing is impossible when it comes to crypto, but when it comes to finding a stable coin, it is very hard to find. The only stable coin in crypto is USDT, known as Tether, which is priced at $1. For other coins, i feel they can only be slightly but not totally stable. That is, they are less volatile. I believe any project that promises total stability is likely to be a scam and care needs to be taken.
So, if anyone needs a fixed value, such can easily convert those coins to USDT.
syberwolfen

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

Not necessarily in the top ten of coins stable. There are more stable. Such as Verge, Bosscoin and many others.

Verge has had been through a rough ride last year and there was some rumours about the data breach which caused a lot of damage to verge as it lost the trust of investors but I can term ethreum as most stable coin.

Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

there are no stable coins.  and on reliability and the best prospects I would advise you Ethereum.
yrsat

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

I consider these coins of these crypto projects to be very promising and stable:
Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to scale in an open, permission-less distributed network securely. The core feature that makes Zilliqa scalable is sharding — dividing the network into several smaller component networks (called shards) capable of processing transactions in parallel.
Holo (Cloud Storage) Holo is the first step toward a decentralized hosting ecosystem.
Ontology Network is a blockchain/distributed ledger network which combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, and various industry-specific modules

RakknRoll

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

There is no stable coin in the crptocurrency because all things in this business have a unstable and unpredictable price.
That is the unique that electronic coins have through this they obtained  a huge demands in their services resulting to a existence of their company in the industry.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Coins that are stable and safe to invest are ethereum. Ethereum developed consistently and routinely, the decline also never happened significantly, the decline will not be far from the initial price. So the ethereum is very supportive and friendly to invest because your investment will be guaranteed safe and reliable development.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

There are 2 coins i have in mind and was able to invest and i think you will gain lots of profit in the future. Try Banca and Soferox coin. Banca will list another exchange in the coming few weeks and they will release their CoinAI on may 31 so i suggest while price is still too low buy or accumulate as much as you can right now. You can buy it in hitbtc.com remember in case of worst case scenario always invest what you can afford to lose.

2nd coin Soferox coin or SFX they are about to launch another wallet which can be used by everyone not only alpha tester along with the new wallet expect it to be listed in an exchange, so while its not in the exchange yet i suggest you buy or mine your sfx. You can find info about peer to peer trade and mining in forum.soferox.com

Goodluck and Happy Earning. Thank me in the future.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

I also think that in our time it is impossible to say exactly about stability.
Rastafarian

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

Can we ever think of any coin which is stable? Since I came into the crypto currency market trading, I have never come across any coin that stabilizes. Most people come out with the suggestion that ethereum is quite stable as compared to the other coins. Others also give priority to Divx coin as more stable than ethereum. Looking at the trading market, I can deduce that no coin stabilizes for all the coins rise and fall as the days go by. Do you have any coin in mind that stabilizes?
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:57:06 AM

for the year i noticed most stable coin is ETH. ETH is very strong. but in crypto currency the theory is always fluctuate the value, risk is very high. if your mind can bear and bear market you can win, if you sell  your portfolio for low price  then you are dumped.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Nothing is stable, again we're in a situation where we're being choked out and blood is pouring from our ears into a sea of red in the markets. The amount of capital that has been lost in the last week or so is pretty astonishing, but I think we can stabilize off of this for at least a few weeks, hopefully gain back some ground.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Friends!

I do not know which coins are stable and because now the price of altcoin is in the recovery period, and with that and the alternative coins I support are Ethereum, and Ripple because these Ethereum coins are in great demand by people who have a lot of money and can benefit

bstewart

Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Verge is not the slightest bit stable. Verge would be better for an investor looking to higher risk higher reward category. I assume the same applies to bosscoin even though I have no idea what that coin does.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

ethereum is the most stable altcoin and continues to grow even today ethereum is like bitcoin which is always believed by many companies,I myself have always believed and supported ethereum
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

the most stable coins in comparsion to fiat, are those coins which are backedd up with usd but if think in crypto the most stable coin is bitcoin, one bitcoin will always e worth one btc

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

Have you looked at the coins in the market lately? Do you see how the prices are fluctuating? There are no such thing as stable cryptocurrencies and volatility is a huge characteristics of cryptos. There is no coin that can stay at a stable price and as for altcoins, as long as they are still being used for trading activities, then they will always be unstable which cannot be changed.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Friends!
In some point I'm confused why you are looking a stable coin when you want a good profit?. Well, much better to gain knowledge all about crypto currencies which make your mind enlightened. Base on my experience, I don't want a stable coin as it's useless in time if long term investment, on my part I'll find a coin which is increasing and have a potential in the future which I relying in the platforms as well as the advocay of the ICO.

I think he is fade up with the too much volatility found with most coins and is probably looking for coins that does not change by so much, when there's an upset in the market.

To that, I guess the likes of Dogecoin, Ether and Tether would measure up, but you cannot find any true stable coin, because a rising tide raises all boats. If you're a trader, you may want to know that trading these seemingly stable coins calls for lots of patience and can often be boring to trade in the short run. Ether is however an exception, because of the demand the DAPPs built on it are able to generate.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

You can`t honestly even use the word stable when you talking about crypto currency right now, at least. There are so many speculations and information about even the main coins and I am not even talking about smaller ones, so pick anything on your own risk.
sash1801

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Unlike more traditional crypto conversions, stable coins provide a new way to harbor investor funds from volatile markets. Stable coins offer all the traditional benefits of crypto conversions, such as blockchain technology, a distributed book and a decentralized network, but with one key difference: asset support.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

I suggest Ethereum but no coin is stable, even life is not stable
hackzang12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Okay friends there's n guarantee of stable coins in the marketcap. coz they are all purely speculative with some dumb player on crypto market you should be aware of the high volatile of the market. So better choose a good quality altcoins in top 30 coz i know they have the best technology out there and soon as the mass adoption continues all of them could have a big increase.
hoasdnz77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

hynext

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

You can see on price charts that no stable coins, they are always pump and dump. If you are searching good coins, I always suggest bitcoin and ethereum, hold it for longer time to gain more profit.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

There are no stable currencies in the world of encryption, but in some cases the currency is higher and higher when the market is down. Litecoin is one of the least volatile
Markitty

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Friends!
Ripple is a coin with development that can be said to be stable, so the price of Ripple is steady and become a very reliable coin. besides Ripple is also a very capable coin to continue to experience a good improvement. so Ripple becomes the flagship coin that can be sure has a good future.
rudyrista123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

There are no stable currencies in the world of encryption, but in some cases the currency is higher and higher when the market is down. Litecoin is one of the least volatile

but is a low decline and a rise over a decrease means that the coin is stable? as far as I know that is said to be stable is in the middle or tend to be silent.
costgranda

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

Friends!
Stability and cryptocurrency are two contrasts. The cryptocurrency market is very not stable. He it very often shows it. Everything very quickly here changes. The stablest coins in the cryptoforeign exchange market it is BTC and ETH. They give in to panic in comparison with other altcoins less.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:03:10 AM

As far as i have seen the chain projects which tend to deliver something in real life have the ability to be more stable as they do provide services for the others who wish to develop their own coin such as : Eos, ada, ether, wancahin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kjnfmplm

Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

For the possible coins or options that you can pick when investing your money in cryptocurrency, you can always look at the top ten altcoins leading in the market today. Of course, excluding Bitcoin. Since, Bitcoin is always the top in the market. My recommendation for you, is to invest first in Bitcoin and have your way to have some profits. And if you are successful, then you can invest now your money to cryptocurency. Because, investing in Bitcoin is less riskier than investing in altcoins.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

Okay friends there's n guarantee of stable coins in the marketcap. coz they are all purely speculative with some dumb player on crypto market you should be aware of the high volatile of the market. So better choose a good quality altcoins in top 30 coz i know they have the best technology out there and soon as the mass adoption continues all of them could have a big increase.
A stable cryptocurrency that can be used in practical payment systems in real world, would be ideal for traders and the crypto community as well. But in the top 30 you want to reffer, i can just confirm that Tether is the most stable cryptocurrency as it is backed by USD. However, it is not perfectly stable when Bitfinex aim to play with btc price by creating more USD Tether.

Since, Bitcoin is always the top in the market. My recommendation for you, is to invest first in Bitcoin and have your way to have some profits. And if you are successful, then you can invest now your money to cryptocurency. Because, investing in Bitcoin is less riskier than investing in altcoins.
If am successeful means that i can't trust the stability of the btc even at x time of purchase. Investing in btc is also a little bit risky that you can just think about those holders since last December (Buy at $19k/1btc). Volatility is a fundamental rule in this ecosystem and it's too early to talk about real stability for cryptos and btc as well

i think most stabe coins are BNB(binance coin) and OKB(okex exchange coin). these two coins are very good in bear market
Yes they can be considered as good coins for investements as they are backed by active products and smart technology for daily use. In the same path, i see a lot of others that seems to be stable but they are still under developement technology like Augur.
Sidas_Crew669

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Ethereum is one of the alternative coins I recommend, because this coin has a good team and project, also currently Ethereum is cheap, I think this is the right time to buy more Ethereum to hold it in the long run, because when the market recovers you will get rich quick, but Ethereum also has a risk, because this is an investment.
John Emst

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

The most steel coins are Bitcoin and the Ethereum. Still it is possible to carry to stable coins of Top-20 Altoins.                                                            
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

I think you should check Smart contract based blockchain they are stable coins and they offer logistics,business and etc. Would you mind what coins are you hodling?

jurgen444

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

I think ethereum is a good choice, now the price is very good for us to buy. with many ico programs using the ethereum platform, this will provide many advantages if you later want to invest in an ico project.

spcae to rent
Glydel1999

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

The coins are not stable since all prices that it haves always change and that is the unique of the investment in this field.
The increase of price is a great deal to obtained a instant income.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Hey man this is crypto, by definition, none of them is actually stable and as yet nearly all are backed by nothing. We are starting to see some of the ICO projects move forward however and they now have a working platform and application to support the value of their coin. Best opportunities are in the more mature large coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum which maintain good liquidity but are still volatile at times.
minefreak

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

TrueUSD.
Stable coins are really strange. we don't know how those are minted. be always careful.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Only USDT Tether is stable coin.
All others cryptocurrencies are not stable.
But there is no any sense to invest in USDT Smiley
If you want stability, use fiat...
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

If we find that the coin is very difficult to find, we know that cryptocurrency fluctuates, but that's what makes it interesting. We can get great benefits from this fluctuation by having a very good strategy for the future, but there seem to be some projects that developing a somewhat stable currency according to their own based on their own formula to reduce volatility after it has been listed on the exchange site. Tether looks a bit shady now
Levani91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin, it will never fail you. because so many token is based on ETH. it will have a bright future.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Friends!
I think these are the most stable and the cheapest coins:-

ETH
RIPPLE
DASH
NEO
TomoBounty

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

It will never fail in the future so you should choose Ethereum is the right coin.
This is cryptocurrency so no one is stable in the market it will fluctuating simultaneously we only protect our cryptocurrency so you should analyse carefully in the altcoin Because many shit coins are available in the market. Check out project GoldMint. Their token GOLD will be backed by physical gold. MVP will be available soon.
husanlarisa

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Friends!

Being backed something real doesn't mean anything, actually.
You should look for the goodwill, which determines a potential of a coin, even if not backed by anything.
Actually, do you know that USD is not backed by anything?
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

I think that on the today's market, there are no stable coins today. At the moment, even the most popular btc has dropped in price and many expert traders suffer from this fluctuations. There are not many coins that are good for the long-term hold
KirilBit

Activity: 61
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

This is crypto, by definition, none of them is actually stable and as yet nearly all are backed by nothing. We are starting to see some of the ICO projects move forward however and they now have a working platform and application to support the value of their coin. Best opportunities are in the more mature large coins such as BTC, ETH which maintain good liquidity but are still volatile at times
Sarcasm

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I think that on the today's market, there are no stable coins today. At the moment, even the most popular btc has dropped in price and many expert traders suffer from this fluctuations. There are not many coins that are good for the long-term hold
But we can stabilize this for at least a few weeks, hopefully get some land back. But sometimes there is no stable, again we are in a situation where we are choking and blood flows from our ears into the red sea in the market. The amount of capital lost in the last week or so is quite astonishing. But I think it will end soon if crypto continues to grow.
simapple

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

the stable coins include USD USD at the moment. And they've already been audited by audit firms and confirmed that there's money in their accounts.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Friends!
MY opinion at this moment this coin are the stable price and it is a very potential coins LTC, XRP & NEM. Because it is a very alternative coins and it is the based on the block chain technology.
kaspabha

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

We all know there are lots of alt coins. Crypto investments are risky. Any investment in crypto market has a huge risk. I think Eth and Neo are the most stable coin projects.
bdfoysalhossain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

I think the most stable coin in the current market is ethereum. If you want to start investing with ethereum, it's a good time to get started.
The best is to do your own research. Research top coin of coinmarketcap.com and decide from there.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Friends!

but what about the stability of this coin? Ethereum shows not very good growth tendencies. I would not invest in this coin

vertinfos

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

I think in the cryptocurrency there is no stable currency, even the same usdt also jumps, stable dollar or Euro for you
Deripasca

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

Ethereum is one of the most stable coins on market right now, stick with it and you'll never regret about it. also suggest to check out LTC
bamb

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

If you are looking for coin back by gold or fiat, you may have to stop investing in cryptocurrency. Why? because cryptocurrency is not made for such. Cryptocurrency derive it's value from the technology backing it and it's ideal which is more valuable than gold! Cryptocurrency is secure, transparent, decentralized and open!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mecedes_JP

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

there are no stable coins.  and on reliability and the best prospects I would advise you Ethereum
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Friends!

ethereum is the best and stable coin alternative, even now the ethereum is very potential and almost everyone believes with ethereum and the future of ethereum. he is one of the most stable coins in cryptocurrency.
kamalkk

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

I can tell you that you should choose Ethereum, this is an Altcoin stand for two in the world after Bitcoin. Development potential and development team of Ethereum have a lot of potentials; many investors are always confident in its future. Me too, Ethereum will beat Bitcoin in the future, and I believe in this.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

all coins are not stable since all of them are depends on their respective performance in this particular industry and in the response of the public.
 therefore all things with them always fluctuates in curtained factor.
pivxmen

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Ethereum and ripple are very good at buy for now. the growth of this coin is huge in every year. and everyone knows more about this coin than bitcoin.
syberwolfen

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

all coins are not stable since all of them are depends on their respective performance in this particular industry and in the response of the public.
 therefore all things with them always fluctuates in curtained factor.

Yes there in nothing called stable in the crypto dictionary as every single crypto let it be but coin or any other altcoin it tends to fluctuate a lot and these fluctuations actually attracts more investors but yes it would have been great if crypto coins were less volatile.

MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Friends!
ETH, RIPPLE and NEO is the best cryptocurreny to buy now in my opinion. Because most people are the good responses on these coins and it's said it's having a future bright.
joanamaybe

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Crypto steady coin I guess no because of fluctuations in the crypto is always there. look for coins that are a potential for the investment like ethereum can give profit to you. in a few years, I think it will develop into a good one.
a123canz999888

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

I would say that coins like Ethereum, Litecoin and NEO are quite stable if we compare it with any other alt at the moment. I personally believe in progress of these coins and hopefully we will see a implementation IRL as well, which would make them far more accessible for more people and would bring bigger stability.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

Can we really call them stable when they are pegged to bitcoin, which isn't really stable itself (although  a bottom has definitely formed).
lukamodric94

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Friends!

If you ask me about a stable currency then I will answer you as Ethereum. It is a very worthwhile investment and potential. In the future it will definitely fly high
basobulat

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Friends!

of course there are no truly stable coins except for useless coins, not growing and not falling down due to lack of interest. so, all crypto related is always at risk. you still have to do an investigation and analysis to find the altcoin is really good to buy.

Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Of course it's Ethereum! This coin is provided with good technology and constant demand. Other coins are provided with technology too. It's EOS and Cardano. I recommend investing in these three coins.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
duonghi99c88

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

yeeyeyaya

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

If you want stability fiat. Ethereum is one of the best alternatives, it will never disappoint you. If you want to start investing with ethereum, maybe this is a good time to start.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

It's not stable coin but it's reliable coin. Market fluctuations are common and hence there is no stability. But reliable coins are the ones which has potential to recover in low market. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only reliable coins.
mimota156

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

in my mind, Crypto market is never stable, but also because instability has attracted many investors to participate. They are very profitable, and also if looking for coins with good growth predictions, if not why you are here. Now the choice of coins is quite large because the altcoin market is under, you can buy anything and will definitely grow.

hoami55

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

I am making research about NEO and think that it is also quite stable. Because, NEO indeed is an upgraded version of ETH and more and more projects are being based on its platform. Athough it is new, many investors looked at it with a positive view.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

Friends!

Hello, I think the coin that you talk about is Tether. It's like the rescue belt of the crypto market because its price is almost always at a constant level, and there are not so big drops and rises.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Crypto currencies are not that stable in terms of equivalent price because its trends goes up and down. But i guess there are coins out there that are best for investments. And i think bitcoin and ethereum are best to choose even they are also not that stable coins but they are ideal for long term investments.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

If I think personally there does not seem to be any stable coins,
because every time the coin always moves for sure,
so even though it's neo or ethereum it seems like it's not a stable coin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

None of them are stable in the slightest other than Tether which a lot of people don't trust. One of the coins backed by a real business would be the safest, e.g binance.
islakevin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Buy hydro after all of this dip hydro is very stable and i assume that this coin would go top 100 in a few months when listed in big exchanges . when bitcoin was very dip hydro is going up or stable . dyor but i i highly suggest this.

websoftwareengineer

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Friends!

In my own opinion, there is no stable coin that you actually find in the market today because the prices are all based on supply and demand so you always need to wait for the right time before investing a huge amount in order to earn more profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
panbirt

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

The most stable currency this year, I think it is the platform currency of major exchanges, because most of my own funds have invested in platform coins. This year’s bear market has made me perfect. I am fortunate that many people are losing money in this year’s market. A lot of money, I am still lucky, so I think the most stable is the platform coin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

Friends!
I continue to use coins that are so stable to be the main coins that I rely on to produce far greater profits. with this capability will be great for profits that continue to make a valuable major advantage. such as Ripple who became the main coin in the stability of the coins are desperate.
Frob1992

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

As a ways as i have seen the chain initiatives which have a tendency to supply something in real lifestyles have the capacity to be more stable as they do offer services for the others who wish to broaden their personal coin along with : Eos, ada, ether, wancahin
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

Friends!
In some point I'm confused why you are looking a stable coin when you want a good profit?. Well, much better to gain knowledge all about crypto currencies which make your mind enlightened. Base on my experience, I don't want a stable coin as it's useless in time if long term investment, on my part I'll find a coin which is increasing and have a potential in the future which I relying in the platforms as well as the advocay of the ICO.
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:24:42 AM

Ethereum, Waves, Nxt are the best option coin.These coins are dependably stable.I trust you won't neglect to put resources into these coins.You are doing research on these coins. I trust you appreciate it excessively. Their future is brilliant.
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

I believe that putting resources into Ethereum is a decent choice. It is at present extraordinary compared to other monetary forms in the market. I put a great deal of cash in Ethereum. I can utilize my Ethereum to put resources into ICO tasks and I can keep on there is a sit tight for it to rise.
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

A steady coin, regarding value instability, isn't so natural to discover now. It is smarter to search for a coin with a decent anticipated development, generally for what reason are you here. Presently a genuinely expansive choice of such coins, since the altcoin advertise is at the base, you can purchase any poo and it will develop.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

A stable coin right now is quite hard to get but some are quite stable despite the situation of the market coins like bitcoin and eth are stable
jazz1984

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Stable coins and altcoins are two different concepts. In my opinion, the stable coins is Tether and its analogs, and the altcoins are all coins other than bitcoin.
25espia1994

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

If you are new in this field you need to be smart and hardworking in reading about the crypto currency. do not invest in if you are not willing to pay because your money may be lost. if I'm with you always look at the market and give advice to people what to do when investing. so you do not lose your money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
dommerty

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

in the cryptocurrency there is no stability, everyone knows this. here the behavior of the market can not be predicted, as well as the stability of coins. but there is a prospect. A lot of good projects have great prospects. And it is understandable that these projects do not allow developing general trends in the cryptocurrency market at the moment.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

I agree with some guys that they mention as a promise to Ethereum and Litecoin as a stable coins. I would not say stable coins, but the cryptocurrencies that are kept at the top of the market, since it is well known that cryptocurrencies are unstable and volatile.

I really support Ethereum and Litecoin because it is one of the reasons why I joined the bitcointalk community because of my interest in these cryptocurrencies. Despite the problems found in Ethereum and the emergence of other alternative platforms such as NEO, Ethereum continues to be the preferred platform for new Altcoins projects, which makes ETH maintain its leadership.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

Friends!
if the coin is stable without significant decreases and increases I suggest tether, this can be used as one of the best coins because it avoids the risk of loss and also the price remains stable.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Stable coin? Tether is most stable but, In my opinion, digital money in general and Stable coins in particular are in development and need to be tested! Any decision to use long term should be considered carefully
christofyler

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

Friends!
If you are talking about the most stable coin I will take Tether (USDT) is more stable among the coin it price is not easily affected by decrease in bitcoin or Ethereum it always maintain 1$ or 0.99$.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

Tether is USDT that's why this coin is permanent stable. But this guys means another stable coins i think. First 50 coin are stable in coinmarketcap i think it's not correct because VERI coin price was around 500$ in january now it's price under 20$ you say it's stable coin? same coin is NEO huge up and down coin.
Underw00d

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

i think most stabe coins are BNB(binance coin) and OKB(okex exchange coin). these two coins are very good in bear market
I heard that the Binance Exchange made its own token with the same name. They receive it for voting. What will happen next?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: