Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2198 times)
jacobwoods

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

Yea i would stay away from Tether.. Nubits is an option although i cant vouch as i haven't done much research honestly. DAI is probably the best option. It's an ERC 20 token and has some traction.. I saw others on this thread recommend it as well.. some of the cryptos backed by gold might also be an option...

DAI is available on Switchain, instant exchange.. Only in DOGE, LTC & BTC tradepairs though.

I hope you find what your looking for. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

What does "stable coin" mean to you? If you want a coin with a little voluntility, then you are unlikely to find it in crypto coins. Now it is still a young market and it is subject to great volatility. If you are looking for a coin in terms of reliability, for the future, you can open a coinmarketcap and choose from the first 20 coins.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

What does "stable coin" mean to you? If you want a coin with a little voluntility, then you are unlikely to find it in crypto coins. Now it is still a young market and it is subject to great volatility. If you are looking for a coin in terms of reliability, for the future, you can open a coinmarketcap and choose from the first 20 coins.

That's true,Today we can't understand it because we don't know how people value it,this was a right qustion what does this stable coin mean for you? For me the price stability means something like the boundary,which is between inflation and deflation and it occurs when the average level of prices is moving neither up nor down,So if we take into account this definition of stability, for me : bitcoin cash,ethereum are the most stable coins today.But also,Today we know that its impossible to develope cryptomarket without temporary volatilities,so I just want to say that its nothing and don't afraid of this volatilities.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

coin with existing company
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

A stable coin, in terms of price volatility, is not so easy to find now. It is better to look for a coin with a good predicted growth, otherwise why are you here. Now a fairly large selection of such coins, since the altcoin market is at the bottom, you can buy any shit and it will definitely grow.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

I think ethereum is one of the stable coins now and growing 100% for about 2 weeks. Better keep an eye to ethereum.
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Well, only 1 out of 10 new altcoins are backed by "something" real, take a look at powerledger, it is still not backed by nothing but we all know that it is going to be a succesfull project. There are a lot of tokens that have huge life-case usages that can bring the price up soon
Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:14 PM

Crypto market is never stable, but also because of instability has attracted many investors to participate in. They are highly profitable, and in a very short time if you choose the right penny, you will become rich

Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

For a real cryptocurrency which is both stable and decentralized you may want to look at that company named kowala.tech unlike the centralized USDt and Ripple, Kowala built a real cryptocurrency solution that is completely stable is a decentralized just like a Bitcoin or ethereum.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

Crypto market is never stable, but also because of instability has attracted many investors to participate in. They are highly profitable, and in a very short time if you choose the right penny, you will become rich
If prices will be stable ,the popularity of crypto not anymore attracted for investors. But in my perceptions, it is better to fluctuates always so that we can having a chances to grow our money in a short period of time.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:47:05 AM

What do you mean - Stable coin? Tether is most stable, but it have not opportunity to grow. If you are looking to coins wich will not fall one time due scam, I think that first 50 by market cap are stable.

This is probably the best response that op will receive... The first 20-50 will be the most stable coins to invest in.
Psalms236

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

In crypto world market price are always fluctuating, but I can strongly say that bitcoin and ethereum are more  stableb than any other.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

I would advise you may invest with Ethereum (ETH) coin because this coin is a good potential coin for investment that will surely give you good return of investment. Many people around the globe are considering this coin due to it's stability performance in the crypto market and many big corporations are adopting the application and use in their business transactions.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

I think the best coin is ethereum because since the last few ups and downs this has increased it is a sign that ethereum will continue to pump and I believe.
Gatot132

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:11:07 AM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?

the most stable is their ethereum if it goes down slowly and vice versa, look at their bitcoin if it drops drastically if it rises in 1 day can be up many times
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

Ethereum and Litecoin, they are yet to reach the price of Bitcoin.
It may be that there are several stable currencies but for my Ethereum it may be the best of them. Today nothing is stable
In this constantly changing market, you can even help yourself if you want to start investing since lately your
Value is not as volatile as the others.

sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

I think Ether, it has technical advantages, I think its prospects are very good and very stable.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

What you meant "Stable" coins - Do this mean its price does not change much? Or about "Stable" technology.
If you are talking about the price then I think there is no such coin in the crypto market - there is no coin that its price is stable. => If you want stable then keep your money in your poken (USD). LOL

If you are asking about the technology/platform, I suggest you to invest in Ethereum!
Omega0255

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

What you meant "Stable" coins - Do this mean its price does not change much? Or about "Stable" technology.
If you are talking about the price then I think there is no such coin in the crypto market - there is no coin that its price is stable. => If you want stable then keep your money in your poken (USD). LOL

If you are asking about the technology/platform, I suggest you to invest in Ethereum!

He is probably talking about coins that are never increasing in price (well, a little) and are NEVER going, but this is more than impossible.

The most stable coin is Tether..

Athenakim.22

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

Since you are looking for stability, I preferred Ethereum coins,  it is your best options out of all altcoins since it's price prove stability as time goes by, and aside from that it is known as the second best coin after Bitcoin since it is also widely use around the globe. And many acknowledge the good performance of this coin, it will give best return if you will invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: