Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2198 times)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Although it is said that nothing is impossible when it comes to crypto, but when it comes to finding a stable coin, it is very hard to find. The only stable coin in crypto is USDT, known as Tether, which is priced at $1. For other coins, i feel they can only be slightly but not totally stable. That is, they are less volatile. I believe any project that promises total stability is likely to be a scam and care needs to be taken.
So, if anyone needs a fixed value, such can easily convert those coins to USDT.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

I think the coins in the top ten market capitalization are stable coins, you can choose to hold RIPPLE, ETH, DASH, XMR. As long as you have enough patience, holding these will always bring you benefits.
Not necessarily in the top ten of coins stable. There are more stable. Such as Verge, Bosscoin and many others.

Verge has had been through a rough ride last year and there was some rumours about the data breach which caused a lot of damage to verge as it lost the trust of investors but I can term ethreum as most stable coin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Auto9372

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

there are no stable coins.  and on reliability and the best prospects I would advise you Ethereum.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

I consider these coins of these crypto projects to be very promising and stable:
Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to scale in an open, permission-less distributed network securely. The core feature that makes Zilliqa scalable is sharding — dividing the network into several smaller component networks (called shards) capable of processing transactions in parallel.
Holo (Cloud Storage) Holo is the first step toward a decentralized hosting ecosystem.
Ontology Network is a blockchain/distributed ledger network which combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, and various industry-specific modules

RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

There is no stable coin in the crptocurrency because all things in this business have a unstable and unpredictable price.
That is the unique that electronic coins have through this they obtained  a huge demands in their services resulting to a existence of their company in the industry.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:25:55 PM

Coins that are stable and safe to invest are ethereum. Ethereum developed consistently and routinely, the decline also never happened significantly, the decline will not be far from the initial price. So the ethereum is very supportive and friendly to invest because your investment will be guaranteed safe and reliable development.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

There are 2 coins i have in mind and was able to invest and i think you will gain lots of profit in the future. Try Banca and Soferox coin. Banca will list another exchange in the coming few weeks and they will release their CoinAI on may 31 so i suggest while price is still too low buy or accumulate as much as you can right now. You can buy it in hitbtc.com remember in case of worst case scenario always invest what you can afford to lose.

2nd coin Soferox coin or SFX they are about to launch another wallet which can be used by everyone not only alpha tester along with the new wallet expect it to be listed in an exchange, so while its not in the exchange yet i suggest you buy or mine your sfx. You can find info about peer to peer trade and mining in forum.soferox.com

Goodluck and Happy Earning. Thank me in the future.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

I also think that in our time it is impossible to say exactly about stability.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

Can we ever think of any coin which is stable? Since I came into the crypto currency market trading, I have never come across any coin that stabilizes. Most people come out with the suggestion that ethereum is quite stable as compared to the other coins. Others also give priority to Divx coin as more stable than ethereum. Looking at the trading market, I can deduce that no coin stabilizes for all the coins rise and fall as the days go by. Do you have any coin in mind that stabilizes?
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:57:06 AM

for the year i noticed most stable coin is ETH. ETH is very strong. but in crypto currency the theory is always fluctuate the value, risk is very high. if your mind can bear and bear market you can win, if you sell  your portfolio for low price  then you are dumped.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Nothing is stable, again we're in a situation where we're being choked out and blood is pouring from our ears into a sea of red in the markets. The amount of capital that has been lost in the last week or so is pretty astonishing, but I think we can stabilize off of this for at least a few weeks, hopefully gain back some ground.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?

I do not know which coins are stable and because now the price of altcoin is in the recovery period, and with that and the alternative coins I support are Ethereum, and Ripple because these Ethereum coins are in great demand by people who have a lot of money and can benefit

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

I think the coins in the top ten market capitalization are stable coins, you can choose to hold RIPPLE, ETH, DASH, XMR. As long as you have enough patience, holding these will always bring you benefits.
Not necessarily in the top ten of coins stable. There are more stable. Such as Verge, Bosscoin and many others.

Verge is not the slightest bit stable. Verge would be better for an investor looking to higher risk higher reward category. I assume the same applies to bosscoin even though I have no idea what that coin does.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

ethereum is the most stable altcoin and continues to grow even today ethereum is like bitcoin which is always believed by many companies,I myself have always believed and supported ethereum
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

the most stable coins in comparsion to fiat, are those coins which are backedd up with usd but if think in crypto the most stable coin is bitcoin, one bitcoin will always e worth one btc

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

Have you looked at the coins in the market lately? Do you see how the prices are fluctuating? There are no such thing as stable cryptocurrencies and volatility is a huge characteristics of cryptos. There is no coin that can stay at a stable price and as for altcoins, as long as they are still being used for trading activities, then they will always be unstable which cannot be changed.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
In some point I'm confused why you are looking a stable coin when you want a good profit?. Well, much better to gain knowledge all about crypto currencies which make your mind enlightened. Base on my experience, I don't want a stable coin as it's useless in time if long term investment, on my part I'll find a coin which is increasing and have a potential in the future which I relying in the platforms as well as the advocay of the ICO.

I think he is fade up with the too much volatility found with most coins and is probably looking for coins that does not change by so much, when there's an upset in the market.

To that, I guess the likes of Dogecoin, Ether and Tether would measure up, but you cannot find any true stable coin, because a rising tide raises all boats. If you're a trader, you may want to know that trading these seemingly stable coins calls for lots of patience and can often be boring to trade in the short run. Ether is however an exception, because of the demand the DAPPs built on it are able to generate.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

You can`t honestly even use the word stable when you talking about crypto currency right now, at least. There are so many speculations and information about even the main coins and I am not even talking about smaller ones, so pick anything on your own risk.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Unlike more traditional crypto conversions, stable coins provide a new way to harbor investor funds from volatile markets. Stable coins offer all the traditional benefits of crypto conversions, such as blockchain technology, a distributed book and a decentralized network, but with one key difference: asset support.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

I suggest Ethereum but no coin is stable, even life is not stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: