Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2198 times)
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Okay friends there's n guarantee of stable coins in the marketcap. coz they are all purely speculative with some dumb player on crypto market you should be aware of the high volatile of the market. So better choose a good quality altcoins in top 30 coz i know they have the best technology out there and soon as the mass adoption continues all of them could have a big increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

If you want stability, look for fiat.
And as of coins backed by any other thing, this particular thing doesn't exist in cryptocurrency as there are no supervising authority and the prices entirely depends on supply and demand. Anyone promising of equaling to a value of different product is likely a scam.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

You can see on price charts that no stable coins, they are always pump and dump. If you are searching good coins, I always suggest bitcoin and ethereum, hold it for longer time to gain more profit.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

There are no stable currencies in the world of encryption, but in some cases the currency is higher and higher when the market is down. Litecoin is one of the least volatile
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin  in crypto market. It will never fail in the future so you should choose Ethereum is the right coin.
This is cryptocurrency so no one is stable in the market it will fluctuating simultaneously we only protect our cryptocurrency so you should analyse carefully in the altcoin Because many shit coins are available in the market.
Ripple is a coin with development that can be said to be stable, so the price of Ripple is steady and become a very reliable coin. besides Ripple is also a very capable coin to continue to experience a good improvement. so Ripple becomes the flagship coin that can be sure has a good future.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

There are no stable currencies in the world of encryption, but in some cases the currency is higher and higher when the market is down. Litecoin is one of the least volatile

but is a low decline and a rise over a decrease means that the coin is stable? as far as I know that is said to be stable is in the middle or tend to be silent.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
Stability and cryptocurrency are two contrasts. The cryptocurrency market is very not stable. He it very often shows it. Everything very quickly here changes. The stablest coins in the cryptoforeign exchange market it is BTC and ETH. They give in to panic in comparison with other altcoins less.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:03:10 AM

As far as i have seen the chain projects which tend to deliver something in real life have the ability to be more stable as they do provide services for the others who wish to develop their own coin such as : Eos, ada, ether, wancahin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

For the possible coins or options that you can pick when investing your money in cryptocurrency, you can always look at the top ten altcoins leading in the market today. Of course, excluding Bitcoin. Since, Bitcoin is always the top in the market. My recommendation for you, is to invest first in Bitcoin and have your way to have some profits. And if you are successful, then you can invest now your money to cryptocurency. Because, investing in Bitcoin is less riskier than investing in altcoins.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

Okay friends there's n guarantee of stable coins in the marketcap. coz they are all purely speculative with some dumb player on crypto market you should be aware of the high volatile of the market. So better choose a good quality altcoins in top 30 coz i know they have the best technology out there and soon as the mass adoption continues all of them could have a big increase.
A stable cryptocurrency that can be used in practical payment systems in real world, would be ideal for traders and the crypto community as well. But in the top 30 you want to reffer, i can just confirm that Tether is the most stable cryptocurrency as it is backed by USD. However, it is not perfectly stable when Bitfinex aim to play with btc price by creating more USD Tether.

Since, Bitcoin is always the top in the market. My recommendation for you, is to invest first in Bitcoin and have your way to have some profits. And if you are successful, then you can invest now your money to cryptocurency. Because, investing in Bitcoin is less riskier than investing in altcoins.
If am successeful means that i can't trust the stability of the btc even at x time of purchase. Investing in btc is also a little bit risky that you can just think about those holders since last December (Buy at $19k/1btc). Volatility is a fundamental rule in this ecosystem and it's too early to talk about real stability for cryptos and btc as well

i think most stabe coins are BNB(binance coin) and OKB(okex exchange coin). these two coins are very good in bear market
Yes they can be considered as good coins for investements as they are backed by active products and smart technology for daily use. In the same path, i see a lot of others that seems to be stable but they are still under developement technology like Augur.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

Ethereum is one of the alternative coins I recommend, because this coin has a good team and project, also currently Ethereum is cheap, I think this is the right time to buy more Ethereum to hold it in the long run, because when the market recovers you will get rich quick, but Ethereum also has a risk, because this is an investment.
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

The most steel coins are Bitcoin and the Ethereum. Still it is possible to carry to stable coins of Top-20 Altoins.                                                            
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

I think you should check Smart contract based blockchain they are stable coins and they offer logistics,business and etc. Would you mind what coins are you hodling?

jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

I think ethereum is a good choice, now the price is very good for us to buy. with many ico programs using the ethereum platform, this will provide many advantages if you later want to invest in an ico project.

spcae to rent
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

The coins are not stable since all prices that it haves always change and that is the unique of the investment in this field.
The increase of price is a great deal to obtained a instant income.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Hey man this is crypto, by definition, none of them is actually stable and as yet nearly all are backed by nothing. We are starting to see some of the ICO projects move forward however and they now have a working platform and application to support the value of their coin. Best opportunities are in the more mature large coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum which maintain good liquidity but are still volatile at times.
minefreak

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

TrueUSD.
Stable coins are really strange. we don't know how those are minted. be always careful.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Only USDT Tether is stable coin.
All others cryptocurrencies are not stable.
But there is no any sense to invest in USDT Smiley
If you want stability, use fiat...
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

If we find that the coin is very difficult to find, we know that cryptocurrency fluctuates, but that's what makes it interesting. We can get great benefits from this fluctuation by having a very good strategy for the future, but there seem to be some projects that developing a somewhat stable currency according to their own based on their own formula to reduce volatility after it has been listed on the exchange site. Tether looks a bit shady now
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin, it will never fail you. because so many token is based on ETH. it will have a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: