Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2195 times)
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
I think these are the most stable and the cheapest coins:-

ETH
RIPPLE
DASH
NEO
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomoBounty

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

It will never fail in the future so you should choose Ethereum is the right coin.
This is cryptocurrency so no one is stable in the market it will fluctuating simultaneously we only protect our cryptocurrency so you should analyse carefully in the altcoin Because many shit coins are available in the market. Check out project GoldMint. Their token GOLD will be backed by physical gold. MVP will be available soon.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?

Being backed something real doesn't mean anything, actually.
You should look for the goodwill, which determines a potential of a coin, even if not backed by anything.
Actually, do you know that USD is not backed by anything?
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

I think that on the today's market, there are no stable coins today. At the moment, even the most popular btc has dropped in price and many expert traders suffer from this fluctuations. There are not many coins that are good for the long-term hold
KirilBit

Activity: 61
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

This is crypto, by definition, none of them is actually stable and as yet nearly all are backed by nothing. We are starting to see some of the ICO projects move forward however and they now have a working platform and application to support the value of their coin. Best opportunities are in the more mature large coins such as BTC, ETH which maintain good liquidity but are still volatile at times
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I think that on the today's market, there are no stable coins today. At the moment, even the most popular btc has dropped in price and many expert traders suffer from this fluctuations. There are not many coins that are good for the long-term hold
But we can stabilize this for at least a few weeks, hopefully get some land back. But sometimes there is no stable, again we are in a situation where we are choking and blood flows from our ears into the red sea in the market. The amount of capital lost in the last week or so is quite astonishing. But I think it will end soon if crypto continues to grow.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

the stable coins include USD USD at the moment. And they've already been audited by audit firms and confirmed that there's money in their accounts.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Friends!
MY opinion at this moment this coin are the stable price and it is a very potential coins LTC, XRP & NEM. Because it is a very alternative coins and it is the based on the block chain technology.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

We all know there are lots of alt coins. Crypto investments are risky. Any investment in crypto market has a huge risk. I think Eth and Neo are the most stable coin projects.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

I think the most stable coin in the current market is ethereum. If you want to start investing with ethereum, it's a good time to get started.
The best is to do your own research. Research top coin of coinmarketcap.com and decide from there.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Friends!
Ethereum is one of the best alternative coin  in crypto market. It will never fail in the future so you should choose Ethereum is the right coin.
This is cryptocurrency so no one is stable in the market it will fluctuating simultaneously we only protect our cryptocurrency so you should analyse carefully in the altcoin Because many shit coins are available in the market.

but what about the stability of this coin? Ethereum shows not very good growth tendencies. I would not invest in this coin

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

I think in the cryptocurrency there is no stable currency, even the same usdt also jumps, stable dollar or Euro for you
Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

Ethereum is one of the most stable coins on market right now, stick with it and you'll never regret about it. also suggest to check out LTC
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

If you are looking for coin back by gold or fiat, you may have to stop investing in cryptocurrency. Why? because cryptocurrency is not made for such. Cryptocurrency derive it's value from the technology backing it and it's ideal which is more valuable than gold! Cryptocurrency is secure, transparent, decentralized and open!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mecedes_JP

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

there are no stable coins.  and on reliability and the best prospects I would advise you Ethereum
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Friends!

ethereum is the best and stable coin alternative, even now the ethereum is very potential and almost everyone believes with ethereum and the future of ethereum. he is one of the most stable coins in cryptocurrency.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

I can tell you that you should choose Ethereum, this is an Altcoin stand for two in the world after Bitcoin. Development potential and development team of Ethereum have a lot of potentials; many investors are always confident in its future. Me too, Ethereum will beat Bitcoin in the future, and I believe in this.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

all coins are not stable since all of them are depends on their respective performance in this particular industry and in the response of the public.
 therefore all things with them always fluctuates in curtained factor.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Ethereum and ripple are very good at buy for now. the growth of this coin is huge in every year. and everyone knows more about this coin than bitcoin.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

all coins are not stable since all of them are depends on their respective performance in this particular industry and in the response of the public.
 therefore all things with them always fluctuates in curtained factor.

Yes there in nothing called stable in the crypto dictionary as every single crypto let it be but coin or any other altcoin it tends to fluctuate a lot and these fluctuations actually attracts more investors but yes it would have been great if crypto coins were less volatile.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: