Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2198 times)
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
ETH, RIPPLE and NEO is the best cryptocurreny to buy now in my opinion. Because most people are the good responses on these coins and it's said it's having a future bright.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joanamaybe

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Crypto steady coin I guess no because of fluctuations in the crypto is always there. look for coins that are a potential for the investment like ethereum can give profit to you. in a few years, I think it will develop into a good one.
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

I would say that coins like Ethereum, Litecoin and NEO are quite stable if we compare it with any other alt at the moment. I personally believe in progress of these coins and hopefully we will see a implementation IRL as well, which would make them far more accessible for more people and would bring bigger stability.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

I would say that coins like Ethereum, Litecoin and NEO are quite stable if we compare it with any other alt at the moment. I personally believe in progress of these coins and hopefully we will see a implementation IRL as well, which would make them far more accessible for more people and would bring bigger stability.

Can we really call them stable when they are pegged to bitcoin, which isn't really stable itself (although  a bottom has definitely formed).
lukamodric94

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?

If you ask me about a stable currency then I will answer you as Ethereum. It is a very worthwhile investment and potential. In the future it will definitely fly high
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Friends!

of course there are no truly stable coins except for useless coins, not growing and not falling down due to lack of interest. so, all crypto related is always at risk. you still have to do an investigation and analysis to find the altcoin is really good to buy.

Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Of course it's Ethereum! This coin is provided with good technology and constant demand. Other coins are provided with technology too. It's EOS and Cardano. I recommend investing in these three coins.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

I think that on the today's market, there are no stable coins today. At the moment, even the most popular btc has dropped in price and many expert traders suffer from this fluctuations. There are not many coins that are good for the long-term hold
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

If you want stability fiat. Ethereum is one of the best alternatives, it will never disappoint you. If you want to start investing with ethereum, maybe this is a good time to start.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

It's not stable coin but it's reliable coin. Market fluctuations are common and hence there is no stability. But reliable coins are the ones which has potential to recover in low market. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only reliable coins.
mimota156

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

What does "stable coin" mean to you? If you want a coin with a little voluntility, then you are unlikely to find it in crypto coins. Now it is still a young market and it is subject to great volatility. If you are looking for a coin in terms of reliability, for the future, you can open a coinmarketcap and choose from the first 20 coins.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:13:01 AM

in my mind, Crypto market is never stable, but also because instability has attracted many investors to participate. They are very profitable, and also if looking for coins with good growth predictions, if not why you are here. Now the choice of coins is quite large because the altcoin market is under, you can buy anything and will definitely grow.

hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

I am making research about NEO and think that it is also quite stable. Because, NEO indeed is an upgraded version of ETH and more and more projects are being based on its platform. Athough it is new, many investors looked at it with a positive view.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

Friends!

Hello, I think the coin that you talk about is Tether. It's like the rescue belt of the crypto market because its price is almost always at a constant level, and there are not so big drops and rises.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Crypto currencies are not that stable in terms of equivalent price because its trends goes up and down. But i guess there are coins out there that are best for investments. And i think bitcoin and ethereum are best to choose even they are also not that stable coins but they are ideal for long term investments.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

I am making research about NEO and think that it is also quite stable. Because, NEO indeed is an upgraded version of ETH and more and more projects are being based on its platform. Athough it is new, many investors looked at it with a positive view.
If I think personally there does not seem to be any stable coins,
because every time the coin always moves for sure,
so even though it's neo or ethereum it seems like it's not a stable coin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

None of them are stable in the slightest other than Tether which a lot of people don't trust. One of the coins backed by a real business would be the safest, e.g binance.
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Buy hydro after all of this dip hydro is very stable and i assume that this coin would go top 100 in a few months when listed in big exchanges . when bitcoin was very dip hydro is going up or stable . dyor but i i highly suggest this.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Friends!

In my own opinion, there is no stable coin that you actually find in the market today because the prices are all based on supply and demand so you always need to wait for the right time before investing a huge amount in order to earn more profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

The most stable currency this year, I think it is the platform currency of major exchanges, because most of my own funds have invested in platform coins. This year’s bear market has made me perfect. I am fortunate that many people are losing money in this year’s market. A lot of money, I am still lucky, so I think the most stable is the platform coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: