Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign?  (Read 686 times)
Zanuar003

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
look for my signature, but my dear is now the last week.
later if any more I will let you know.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Signature campaign is not just what you can jump into you need a lot of research know what signature campaign is all about first before participating. To me I prefer short time signature campaigns because it will give you time to wear another immediately also check the coin they drop the value , rules and every other necessary things to do.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

this is actually a difficult decision. when you log in to the crypto money world you know that there are many things you need to learn. you will encounter bounty after some time. best bounty i think odem bounty
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

There are many signature campaign that you can join, just check always the platform of the ICO to know if you want the platform of the ICO. It is hard to know the value of the token that will send to you because it will depends of the cap of the ICO if they reach it already. If you are only in JR. Member you only can give you is a little amount of token but it okay for your ranked already. Kust always be active when it comes to signature campaign. There are many legit signature campaign out there just research what is the best platform you think.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

Will be alot of choice, but mine signature also from  good project and give good reward for signature campaign. To choice any project for signature campaign i usually look in to quality and the fundamental of the project, because when they raised hardcap we can get good reward for bounty.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

Being a Jr.  Member it is hard to find a signature campaign with high reward.  Those campaigns which pay stakes on weekly basis won't give much to your rank participants. You may try to find a campaign which pays stakes for posts,.  You will have to post a lot to get more tokens.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
VelVenueva

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

I was very pleased from Wepower, and for now i stopped looking for anything else, but there are a lot of ICOs which pay a lot for Signature or Media/Blog campaigns. You can find them by looking the comments here, if there is a good signature campaign, a lot of people would be with that signature.
Kosscoin

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley

Need to understand that finding a good subscription is only half the work, to get a good result you need to have your account well pumped and rank was significantly higher than the junior member. Look at the program in which I wear the signature kwhcoin a very promising project, renewable energy will always be in demand.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

KWH is the best signature campaign, because I believe this bounty will give us a big salary.
LeyMonte

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

Hey!
look for my signature, but my dear is now the last week.
later if any more I will let you know.

If you want to know what would be the best signature campaign you can attend to, the best way that you can do is just to visit the ANN thread. In ANN thread many new signature campaign that really has a good profit afterwards.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

i love to be excited to be here on this forum that has so many beautiful signature campaigns. you can browse my signature campaign The future will be the king of the market bitcoin atom
Cassenan

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

I can't suggest you a best signature campaigned but the best though on that is you may know the classification or base on the moderator that gave the best  way on how they operate their campaign.
Herzog33

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

+ added to my list
despite that i'm newbie:))))
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

If you have time to read, then go to Bounties section for you to discover what's a good campaign. It is easy to read and understand what is a good campaign if you have knowledge about things that has been stated in each bounty thread. By the way, it doesn't matter if the campaign has an high payouts, if you really are a bounty hunter then go support them and do all your best for them to be successful. Another thing is, don't focus on how you'll get huge profits, you're a Jr. Member you should focus on making some learnings first.
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

I highly recommend those projects that you're very familiar with.
Join the bounty that you trust the most.
Ask a friend for help in looking for a good bounty.
I am now using NTOK and i trust the developer so i joined their signa campaign.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

But you have your signature. Are you contented with the campaign you've promoted or you want a better one? Picking best signature in junior member specially in a newbie of a forum is really a big deal since it is the first to have a campaign.
In my opinion, you should pick the campaign under of needmoney because jr. member and member have different stakes to give. At the moment you will rank up, your stake will also be updated. Some of the projects handled by needmoney always been succeed.
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Great project PECUNIO! About the signature, excellent conditions! The company is already working and is the second stage! I follow the ICO and try to participate in more or less proven companies, I am sure that this company will be a good reward!
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Hey!

Highest reward? If you are talking about signature bounty campaign by a certain ICO, then how come can we know if that will be a high reward?

Their token price is not reflected to the ICO price but how the community will respond once the token is listed on exchange. It will just give you expectation but in reality it's not the expected value.

But if you are talking on Weekly Bitcoin payment of signature campaign, then Chipmixer campaign is the highest payment campaign so far based on my research. But making an entry there is so difficult so better forget it for the meantime.

Here is everything you needed, the exact answer to your question.

jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

Best signature campaigns or bounty programs are those bounties that is handled or managed by deadley.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I think you can go and search the best signature campaign to let yourselves be the first to know all the information that you needed. It is good thing to know first what they are, what their projects like, and what the campaign is all about. First hand information is always the best than second and third Info...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: