Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign?  (Read 685 times)
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
Check telegrams of CryptoVenture or TKCRYPTOS.com. On going and upcoming projects are being updated in their channel. Also, I would suggest that you join social media campaign or any other campaign instead. Your rank does not allow you to wear a signature yet (please correct me if this is no longer true). Hence, you won’t be able to participate in any signature campaign as of the moment. You need to be at least a Member to join sigcamp.

I am on CEDEX and I hope I get a decent pay, but also because I think that there is potential for growth and I don´t mind Hodling for a while if required.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
I think it's a little difficult for now with a signature campaign because your rank is still jr member if there is any doubt it's with a slightly smaller salary that's in my opinion
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

At the moment, the best signature campaign I participated in is Titan, I hope that the Grain project, whose signature I am now wearing, will also achieve great success!
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

signature campaign is a way to get a coin by not buying it but following a project so I think everything will be good that important we get the distribution of prizes and high prices depending on the coins it releases

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
LainL1

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

what about the gift of IPSX? ICO IPSX seems to be over soon, now it's over 60% for hardcap. hopefully this becomes information for you.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Hey!

you can't get highest reward with you JR. member rank but you can join most bounty campaign because they accept jr.member. you can look at my signature campaign it is run by yahoo.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Hard to say which has highest rewards but if you dig hard enough you can find a reputable one will pay out more often. No point in finding bounties that pay a lot, but eventually never pay out and always end up being scams. That is why I prefer going with the reputable teams, in general.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

Hard to say which has highest rewards but if you dig hard enough you can find a reputable one will pay out more often. No point in finding bounties that pay a lot, but eventually never pay out and always end up being scams. That is why I prefer going with the reputable teams, in general.

I agree to you sometimes the bounty project never pay out your hardwork even the reward are huge so meaning Its hard to known which ico project  will be boom in the market or have a great Developer inside.
Always remember if you want sure payment and avoid some scam project join project that manage by some green reputable member.

PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

I don't know about campaigns with highest rewards, but i know signature campaign with regular rewards. It's OAX. And their token are already traded on exchanges.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

There are so many signature campaign and they are all best in their own way. What I suggest is go for a campaign that relates to your values and things you like. As long as this campaign already pass your technical validation. It's very fulfilling once the project that you involve become successful and it's close to your heart then that's a big bonus to be happy. Smiley
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

you're jr. member so, I think medic coin is now best signature compaign for you.you should try it now.hope you like this signature compaign.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

Choose a signature campaign with a good bounty pool or a good pay plus make sure plenty of senior, hero and legendary members are joining that signature campaign because they are more knowledgeable than most of us and also that signature campaign is handled by well known bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk.
minerbeaver

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

Hey!
I sincerely doubt that you will be able to find such a company. After all, as only one company will be very popular and will be well oplachivatsya, then it will be a lot of participants. Therefore very low reward. I would advise to look not too popular project.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Hey!
maybe you should check projek, Vestarin, Kryll, Iqeon, ObizCoin, I think it is a good project, you can check it yourself on the website

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

You can try my signature mate! Crowd Machine really looks profitable and got a brighter future and biggest ICO of 2018. It has a unique platform that helps blockchain to execute blockchain smart contracts and decentralized apps to meet any requirements. You can check their CROWD MACHINE PLATFORM at https://www.crowdmachine.com and you will not regret supporting these guys. It is also advertised at coinmarketcap!
looks good advice you pointed out, I just saw about the ico in ICOBench, and their rating is 4.1 https://icoholder.com/en/crowd-machine-18315
worth to be followed Grin

StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

I think you just have to look in the thread before, you do not have to create a new thread, but if you really want to find a signature campaign, you can read and try that for you good. I think you do not have to think about the other because it has no manfaanya for you, and you have to be sure of what you follow.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I think the best company will be Utemis, they just started and I think to help them with advertising will be very good. And you and them. I personally see their perspective, and so this is my purely opinion, you decide who to listen to.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

to determine the best signature must be a bit difficult,
because everyone has a reference, and a different point of view in looking at a project

]
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

You can search it here ====> http://bountylord.com/
There are a lot of bounty running, by filtering to Bitcointalk then you will see a signature campaign that can be followed and you can see the rewards there.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

there are many signature campaigns that will give you a big reward if they are successful ICO just join altcoin signature campaign, but you are jr. member don't expect that you get a high rewards but at least its higher than bitcoin signature campaign. Well many members suggestion here to join you in a campaign try to check them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: