Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Any one else having a problem with their Customer service?
HitBTC Exchange GOOD - 11 (36.7%)
HitBTC Exchange BAD - 19 (63.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC Exchange  (Read 469 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Has anyone else sent ever Ethereum to wrong coin wallet by mistake?
I did that and since December i have opened tones of tickets which do unanswered.
About 3 weeks ago they asked me for txn which i sent and i told they would urgently help me recover my 300$ Ethereum sent to EBTC wallet instead of the Ether wallet address in the exchange
That is what difficult is, when about depositing. I think you are drunk that time or what lol.. but you can see there that before depositing you coin or token there are clearn and more larger letter and numbers. So how come? Next time be careful, before you copy the address make sure what is the name of the token you see is the same there. It's already February now and I think this is hard to both of you.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

Hitbtc exchange is not a very bad exchange, the only problem is that they have a poor methodology and a bad support system. But in most cases, the problem could be from you, in most cases, people could mistakenly deposit in a wrong address and that's irrevocable.  If that's not so, then I blame it on the support team.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

HitBTC was good but in your case I don't think so if they will turn it back to you the money because since you were depositing they asked you and you have agreed to their terms and policy. But, try harder to communicate to them.
HitBTC will always be good until you get nabbed. One bad thing about any exchange is having an issue and not being able to have anyone to give you a solution to problem, at least giving you a response that your issue cannot be solved is even good enough, but no, you are just strictly on your own. He should not waste his energy or strength trying harder to communicate to them, he will only get a reply if he is the most lucky man on earth.
lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

I think that there is no refund for the time you made a mistake because you did not have the wallet that you deposited in a deposit so you just have to pay the money because even if you accede to the support they will not give you permission.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

HitBTC is good exchange for me, I used tbis exchange more than 1 years and so far i dont have any problem with them. In all every centralized exchange i think always any warning to make sure your put right address when withdraw any coin. If i make withdraw, always try small amount first to know my withdrawal process running smothly and then second withdraw for all amount.

fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

I did that and since December i have opened tones of tickets which do unanswered.
About 3 weeks ago they asked me for txn which i sent and i told they would urgently help me recover my 300$ Ethereum sent to EBTC wallet instead of the Ether wallet address in the exchange
I also had bad experience in hitbtc, I don't know if its
 my fault but last December, I trade my tokens using that site, but since the token which shall i used to withdraw was not successfully processed to my other bitcoin wallet. The status remain pending about two days. And i ask assistance to hitbtc helpdesk, but i don't recieve any answer from them, then the next morning i check my account. Its already empty and based on the history, someone withdraw my money and transfer to other site. and i cannot retrieve back my money because it was already tranferred to other account. Confusions on my part about their security,  How does those things happen well infact i never shared my account and pin no. to anybody...
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

I also had bad experience in hitbtc, I don't know if its
 my fault but last December, I trade my tokens using that site, but since the token which shall i used to withdraw was not successfully processed to my other bitcoin wallet. The status remain pending about two days. And i ask assistance to hitbtc helpdesk, but i don't recieve any answer from them, then the next morning i check my account. Its already empty and based on the history, someone withdraw my money and transfer to other site. and i cannot retrieve back my money because it was already tranferred to other account. Confusions on my part about their security,  How does those things happen well infact i never shared my account and pin no. to anybody...
That hurts mate, it's a serious problem and that means their security is really weak.
I did not experience that so far but sometimes my withdrawal is pending for more than a day and I feel unsecured with that kind
of processing period since most trading sites process the withdrawal instantly regardless of the amount.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

In hitbtc their maker and taker concept is really good and also its a good platform when it comes to new coins, they all are available at one place. But once I had a lot of problem with my TRX transfer, it did not hit my account for over a month and the price had increased three fold and I was unable to sell it off. After raising tickets several times I got a response from their side and my TRX was also credited

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Its really sad how bad some exchanges respond to people's issues. You said since last year and it have not been resolved till date. Guys should be careful on the type of exchange they put their money to. To avoid unnecessary loss.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

In my opinion this is one of the good exchange, i used it about since 2 years but so far i dont get any problem with this exchange. All exchange can not to recover if you make mistake when sending to wrong address, so just make sure when sending any coin to right address by test small amount first.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:38:29 AM

Withdrawal fee is a problem on HitBTC Exchange. They do have some good feedback and some bad feedback. I would prefer to trade on Bittrex and Binance. I think these exchanges are better.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

is HITBTC on bitcointalk, maybe they will help if they read my frustration
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

is HITBTC on bitcointalk, maybe they will help if they read my frustration

I've been waiting for a deposit to arrive for more than 2 weeks and they did not respond to any of my tickets, and I have sent everything correctly. Now imagine how much time it would take to solve your problem manually.
Here is their topic, try messaging him, but I doubt it will help: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378827.0
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Yes, I do not even know what grade to put, because I have never lost money and I successfully traded. Even in spite of the fact that 2 fa are already connected, my account was unauthorizedly visited by strangers.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

I still make good deals on HitBTC. I only have one problem: the withdrawal of bitcoin on the wallet is quite slow and I am sending support from the HitBTC manager. I believe HitBTC is a big business and they know how to please investors because if they lose investors they will lose everything.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:41:06 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:56:06 PM by zarados

Has anyone else ever sent their Ethereum to wrong wallet by mistake?

I did that in December and since then i have opened tonnes of tickets which go unanswered. (Well one was answered with empty promises )

About 3 weeks ago they asked me for txn which i sent. Support member said he would escalate my case to urgently to help me recover my 300$ Ethereum sent to a EBTC wallet instead of the Ether wallet address in their exchange.

one month now the ticket that was escalated to urgent has not been solved. I wonder how long it takes a non urgent tickets.

There is no problem with hitbtc since I used it for my alternative exchange. It is one of the major exchange you know. Those who vote hitbtc is a bad exchange actually did something wrong. and make sure you do not send repeated complaints emails because your ticket will continue to be in the lowest queue if you do. Remember, they not only have to settle 1 complaint but hundreds or even thousands.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

This exchange operated since 2013, and i used it since 2015 and until now i never get any problem. In my opinion this is one of the good exchange with big volume and good customer support. Although this centralized exchange but at the moment never issue with hacking.

rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

I think that's not a problem of support what happened to you because every time you deposit a wallet you have to put it there that I should ethereum the only money you'll need to ethereum just when you send the payment so next time you'll be double careful just because it does not work that way.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Say goodbye to your ethereum or if you still think of it as cash.
Remember, there are always "warnings" with this types of transactions. It says when you input wrong address it could be loss.

If ever they will answer again it will take days until you get weary and just forget about it.
It will be a long fight. Instead of you waiting for that then, making money by restarting will be your choice.
He should really say goodbye and move on. No one can actually pursue what is gone. This is one of the shitty exchanges that we have so far. Also, he really does not have to bother himself with the idea of them replying, because they never will, I am sure their support house got burnt a long time ago and all the support staff disappeared;D. (kidding though), but really all he has left now is just to move to a better exchange and start all over.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

Has anyone else ever sent their Ethereum to wrong wallet by mistake?

I did that in December and since then i have opened tonnes of tickets which go unanswered. (Well one was answered with empty promises )

About 3 weeks ago they asked me for txn which i sent. Support member said he would escalate my case to urgently to help me recover my 300$ Ethereum sent to a EBTC wallet instead of the Ether wallet address in their exchange.

one month now the ticket that was escalated to urgent has not been solved. I wonder how long it takes a non urgent tickets.
When you hear the name HitBTC and you use the platform, and then you are really going to get hit in the long run which is the problem you are having now even though the fault is a little bit from your side. Also, this is just a tip, if you also hear the name Yobit, run for your dear life. These exchanges are shit exchanges with no support and if anything goes wrong, just accept your fate and move on.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: