Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN  (Read 7198 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

Litecoin is certainly an interesting project, but it seems to me that Ripple has more prospects. It seems to me that this year Ripple will be able to overcome the mark of 10 dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

From this pair I would choose Litecoin more promising cryptocurrency in my opinion, a great team, steady steps in the market and the scalability of the project. Ripple is not a cryptocurrency and invest in it I wouldn't, I'm afraid to be deceived.
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

My choice is XRP after the top two is BTC and ETH.
cesdujem

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Litecoin would be preferable speculation over the brought together financier's coin like XRP,having the structure of keeping money framework wont have any possibility of our locale to have a straightforward and decentralized currency.Litecoin are receiving the installment framework already,LITEPAY could be the motivation behind why the greater part of the little merchants could utilize cryptographic forms of money later on.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

though the crypto market is currently volatile in nature,both coins are potential to hold as a long term investment,ripple is a great coin to hold for a long term investment.
Aduhekl

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Litcoin issued by somebody from China who established the Litecoin party sincerely and was seen in different understandings to make coin advertising more effective, if the swell is overcoming its pinnacle and it appears he is more fruitful, So on the off chance that you need to contribute should see the following advancement.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

I actually just liquidated my Litecoin for Ripple.  I believe in the power of the banker elite to cheat and steal as much as possible.  Ripple has been called the bankers coin.  I believe it will outperform Litecoin. 
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

I would go for Litecoin since this coin has good potential and it is a sleeping giant. Litecoin trend is good for past 1 year and this coin has sustained its position when all the altcoins were bleeding.

Ripple is not actually a crypto to be considered and it is actually not a decentralized coin. Ripple is a pump and dump caregory and it didn't withstand its pumped price for long time due to its in efficiency.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

It's hard to say, both coins are very good. But at the moment I would give them up and pay attention to bitcoin! Now the market is extremely difficult situation and everything depends on the behavior of bitcoin. Believe me, if bitcoin again starts its growth, then all the other coins will be drawn for it and it will no longer matter if it's a ripple or litecoin.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

Its pretty hard to compare these 2 altcoins. Both are really good and have their own pros and cons but sill I will like to go with ripple as unlike litecoin its founders really care for this coin and will not dump it.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

I would opt for Litecoin over Ripple all-time base on their reputation and charge cost. Ripple XRP is the forex used inside the price community for all transactions even as litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. Litecoin as gain more recognition than ripple inside the crypto marketplace; even litecoin charge as its increasing ratio greater than bitcoin considering the fact that 2017 and it is of a better charge rate than ripple. Litecoin charge is around $8.00 now even as that of ripple is just $0.460. Litecoin actually has an amazing capability moon in price extra than ripple later within the destiny.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

For long-term investment, I think I will be in litecoin than in ripple, then even compare and do not need better and worse

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Now the price for Ripple starts to grow, but I think by the end of the year the price of this coin will not grow very much.  And I trust LTC more.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Definitely I'm gonna choose litecoin over Ripple for rest of my life and I don't like Ripple in the first place, I don't know why banks are mad about it and why it is being hyped so much about, I mean it's on the verge of becoming a security in US and after that it will be doomed and I don't think then anyone would like to hold any amount of Ripple, so it's better to sell your Ripple off and invest in some other altcoin having some potential.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NicoleMorgan764

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

I think at the present time, you should invest in Ripple. Because at the present time, the value of the ripple is very worthwhile to invest in. If you invest in them at this point in time, it is possible that in the future, the value of the Ripple will break the record ever.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

And where you get this info, that Ripple is not a coin? I think that Ripple ´s blockchain is faster and cheaper than Litecoin.
Ripple is totally diffrent crypto. Litecoin is only copy of Bitcoin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

I would choose Ripple over Litecoin. Ripple company is more on promoting their coin, unlike litecoin. Also, the state of ripple's volatility is the best thing I like about it. This is the essence of crypto! Com'on guys. We are talking about cryptocurrency. Anything can happen. The fluctuation and the rise of its price is the thing the I love.

If you guys only know the tactics in trading, you would choose ripple over eth.

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:53:20 AM

I prefer to invest in Ripple, because I prefer Ripple than LTC, and Ripple prices are also much cheaper than LTC, But we all have our own choices in investing in the crypto world.

tofus

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

I like Ripple because it has a very good marketing strategy and it is distributed ledgers built for banks. It's not decentralized like Litecoin which technically speaking is almost identical to Bitcoin. I choose Ripple and BTC.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Gmtrosgd

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

It's hard to say how much Ripple will be a successful coin in the future, but I do not trust this coin. So my choice is LTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: