Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] VIO - The easiest way to send money to a Visa Card !  (Read 664 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

Wow, the project is especially for the countries of Africa. This is very inessential

Sogasen, this is actually very unusual)

When I first read the description - I did not understand what was the matter. And then I got acquainted with the situation in Africa ...

And what is there? And then I unfortunately did not do this

There is a very large commission for remittances, several times more than in Europe

Are you seriously? It's just awful. How do people live ...

Here I am about the same, they have so bad financial situation, so also the interest is very large
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

Wow, the project is especially for the countries of Africa. This is very inessential

When I first read the description - I did not understand what was the matter. And then I got acquainted with the situation in Africa ...

There is a very large commission for remittances, several times more than in Europe

Here I am about the same, they have so bad financial situation, so also the interest is very large

Well then, honor and praise to developers who are trying to help people with their problem
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Well then, honor and praise to developers who are trying to help people with their problem

I agree, we need to help the project in development, so that everything went well!
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

I agree, we need to help the project in development, so that everything went well!

I support it, it is very important that the community is active!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

I recently got acquainted with the financial situation of the countries of Africa and was horrified at the high interest there
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

I recently got acquainted with the financial situation of the countries of Africa and was horrified at the high interest there

What is happening there? Tell us
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

There are terribly large interest on the transfer of funds, how people live there ...
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

There are terribly large interest on the transfer of funds, how people live there ...

I know that there is a very weak financial situation, people live poorly
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

Yes, yes, that's why this project was created to solve this problem
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

I correctly understood that the project is aimed at reducing the commission when transferring funds within these countries?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

I correctly understood that the project is aimed at reducing the commission when transferring funds within these countries?

Yes, yes, everything is correct. The reduction of the commission several times will be established in these countries
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Yes, yes, everything is correct. The reduction of the commission several times will be established in these countries

It's very nice that at least someone thought about these problems in these countries
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

It's very nice that at least someone thought about these problems in these countries

We will wait and believe that the project will be able to implement and it will be successful
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

We will wait and believe that the project will be able to implement and it will be successful

Yes, it will be necessary to help the project with the activity program for its more successful implementation
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

So in the end is it for the service and what is it for?
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

As far as I understand this service for making money transfers and performing various monetary operations is convenient through the applications on your phone.
Is there anything innovative and new in this idea? I think this can be done now absolutely without any problems, is not it?
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

As far as I understand this service for making money transfers and performing various monetary operations is convenient through the applications on your phone.
Is there anything innovative and new in this idea? I think this can be done now absolutely without any problems, is not it?
Of course there are competitors, but this service is focused specifically on African countries, they also cooperate with VISA and this is very cool! Well, by itself transfers money will be made absolutely without commission, which is very good.
All this sounds convincing, but why African countries?
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Of course there are competitors, but this service is focused specifically on African countries, they also cooperate with VISA and this is very cool! Well, by itself transfers money will be made absolutely without commission, which is very good.
Wait, this will work not only in Africa but also around the world, this project will only start in Africa, but this is not limited to its activities.
That's why I'm asking why it starts in Africa.
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Wait, this will work not only in Africa but also around the world, this project will only start in Africa, but this is not limited to its activities.
That's why I'm asking why it starts in Africa.
Probably because this is a good market for the launch of this project. In fact, it is in Africa problems with this, it is with money transfers and the development of this industry. Therefore, the team wants to bring something new and move the industry from its place in this region.
Well this is a good initiative, a good goal. I hope the team really will do it. I wish them good luck.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

So what about the application? This is already available or is still in development?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: