Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1730 times)
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

forex is very risky even I done it before but if you do it then no need crypto. if it risky for you then join crypto and trading. it is best suggestion for u.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YieldCoinOfficial

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

I tried both cryptocurrencies, and forex with a track record for both. They are no different really although cryptos is mainly buy side mentality and a different system used. I advice to diversify among both fx and crpytos and ICO's with strong teams.
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

Both are good and have advantages through each other, if you want a secured and backed by assets investment you should go to forex trading and besides there's a passive income attached to it in the form of dividends but if you want to take risk and get a potentially high profit type of investment go to crypto, everything is possible in cryptocurrency and if you've got the balls to take all the risk then do it.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:43 AM

if I prefer trading in crypto because I do not understand forex. trading in crypto more choice when compared with forex
rommelzkie (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:07:37 AM

You are so me, Mr. rommelzkie .. i was a forex and options trader for 2.5 years and yeah its unpredictable .. sometimes a "20days hard working gains" can go on a single bad trade & i was not comfortable with that .. then here im i on crypto now and im loving it actually.

Nice information sir. Im trading forex for about 2 years now and still not that profitable. im slowly switching trading crypto and i feel that it is much better compared to forex.

My plan is to continue trading forex but in a small amout of margin While trading crypto. goodluck to us Wink

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

You are so me, Mr. rommelzkie .. i was a forex and options trader for 2.5 years and yeah its unpredictable .. sometimes a "20days hard working gains" can go on a single bad trade & i was not comfortable with that .. then here im i on crypto now and im loving it actually.

Nice information sir. Im trading forex for about 2 years now and still not that profitable. im slowly switching trading crypto and i feel that it is much better compared to forex.

My plan is to continue trading forex but in a small amout of margin While trading crypto. goodluck to us Wink
my experience of trading for 1.5 years and it is detrimental, I see if forex trading does not give big profit. greater trading crypto to serve as revenue. so now i focus on crypto.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

^

You can also gain a large profit trading forex if you max out your leverage while trading.  The leverage is the powerful tool trading forex. This leverage thing can give you large amount of profits and the same time loss. Use the leverage wisely when trading forex. This is because many forex traders got broke when the market goes against them without using the proper leverage on their every trade.  

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

^

You can also gain a large profit trading forex if you max out your leverage while trading.  The leverage is the powerful tool trading forex. This leverage thing can give you large amount of profits and the same time loss. Use the leverage wisely when trading forex. This is because many forex traders got broke when the market goes against them without using the proper leverage on their every trade. 

Using leverage without having full knowledge of forex trading is very dangerous few of my friends did this forex trading and lost huge amount by using this powerful tool. after hearing their real experience I thought Crypto trading is far better and I introduced this to my friends now they earned back their forex loss in crypto trading. all depends on time if our time is good we can make a profit in any business.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

problem of many in the Forex market is that they don't learn proper position sizing. with leverages up to 500 (or even 1000) you can "make" the market too volatile. correct risk managment is fundamental.
also you can survive bag holding in the crypto market most of the times (until you you are not). In Forex it will kill you almost every time.
for those looking for forex brokers which are accepting crypto deposits, check out the topic in my signature

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

I tried both cryptocurrencies, and forex with a track record for both. They are no different really although cryptos is mainly buy side mentality and a different system used. I advice to diversify among both fx and crpytos and ICO's with strong teams.
Yeah, there is really no difference at all. All markets kind of function the same way. I have traded Forex before where divergence has failed and same with cryptocurrency. The thing to always note is that, the market is just there acting the way it wants based on what some set of people who call themselves whales want it to be and it is only left for you as a trader to consider this and use it to your advantage.

The only difference with crypto is that you can at least, just hold and have hope that once the market recovers, you are back with your main profit. Trade with $100 on Forex and go high on the trade, once your funds are gone, that is it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

If you don't want to take much risk then forex trading would be for you, but your profit will also be small. If you are looking for high profit and want to take risk then go for crypto trading.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

If I going to choose. For me better js crypto trading why?  Because it easy to learn you must first some knowledege and capital and you can start trade.

Forex is not east to understand because the features is hard to get and you need more knowledge about that.

It's up to you which is better ie either forext or cyrpto trading because if you know what it is really works you cn get more profit for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Gaspard de la nuit

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

If you thing that forex is unpredictable, then for you crypto will be pure madness!
More over, usual tools for analysis don't work in the same way.
But, if you are lucky, you can make a lot of money (or to lose them, of course...)
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Both crypto currency trading and Forex trading is not very different, it's only based on how much experience you have in trading especially when it comes to bot trading. You can make good profit with both types of trading. Both the platforms have a good ups and downs so basically it's about timing and how good you are in placing the limits.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

both are unpredictable. in my opinion, cryptocurrency trading is better than forex. at least, there is no margin call on cryptocurrency trading. you can hold your asset as long as you can. no one can control the price, it is pure supply and demand, buy and sell. however, I think the FUD and FOMO on cryptocurrency trading is higher than Forex.
Valid point! Looking at how the whole market of Forex has been fashioned which can give room for you to not even consider holding which you can do unless you have a lot and you are trading on low pips, but at the end of it all, you just have to better cut loss at some point anyway. However, looking at the crypto market, though highly risky, but you can just keep holding and hoping that the market gets pumped and you realize your funds back, but you can only count yourself lucky in the case where you are holding solid coins, as it would be better off trading Forex than holding a shit and garbage coin.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

I haven't try forex trading, and as a newbie in cryptocurrency I have been tried trading with small amount but it's not easy as I think. I'm just think buy dip sell when higher but when I'm buy with 1 TA that I used the coins price going down and of course I'm lose my investment. Maybe I must try to learn harder  . But if you had experienced in forex maybe is easier than me cause I'm newbie here
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

I prefer investing in cryptocurrency, rather than trading in Forex.
The price of Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies is controlled by investors themselves. also the price depends a little on the policies of countries.
hook15

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

The best ways I think crypto is the best ways to do the trading because now days many coin and many people can make money to do the bit coin.
reds15

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

The best ways I think crypto is the best ways to do the trading because now days many coin and many people can make money to do the bit coin.

Yes, I agree with your info, right now many people using bitcoin and maybe in the future crypto are trend people to buy and sell something.
The Count of MonteCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

If you have some experience in forex, you can have good results in crypto, but it's more risky and even more unpredictable, with a very high volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: