Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

Even though ICObench— one of the most authoritative rating agencies, has given a 4.1/5 rating to Elementh. For instance, Market.space has received 4.5/5 !

I don't know what ICObench is, so I looked it up. Here is their page for Market.space https://icobench.com/ico/market-space. This has almost nothing to do with what is actually advertised on this thread:
- The description describes something else.
- The video talks bout something else.
- The financial details are different (token price, soft cap, hard cap).

So, something isn't working here ...

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

I'm not sure if ethereum is scalable enough for all these new tokens, especially for decentralized storage.  Perhaps a new platform/coin is needed to build out a platoform for only decentralized storage. 
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

It's time to review the key milestones of March

Thanks for making this informative report. You attended so many conferences. So how did it go? How did the audience react? I heard there were a lot of   legendary speakers like Vinny Lingham, Tim Draper and so on...What did they say about your project?

That's true, we have been to many places this month. We were thrilled to present Market.space and network at biggest cryptocurrency and blockchain events like Blockchain Summit in Zurich, TokenFest in San Francisco, OpenChainK in Seoul, Crypto Con in Mumbai and D10e Conference in Vilnius.
Our colleagues from the Marketing team shared experience with the representatives of other teams and spoke to the household names in the world of crypto. To be honest, it was amazing! Everyone was very interested in our project, the audience met us warmly. I would say that it was an amazing start of Market.space roadshow and wonderful beginning of our long way to glory.

Wow! Sounds very inspiring! I suppose the atmosphere was incredible, so many people from different parts of the world who share the same interests. what other projects can you highlight? except yours, of course

It is really hard to choose just couple projects. All of them are truly amazing, innovative and aimed to bring progress. During our roadshow in March we spoke with lots of teams and startups' representatives. We were happy to talk crypto with Richard Titus from ARK; Tom Rodriguez from HitBTC exchange; Brian Magierski from Nano Vision; Atiq Khan from Tradebits and many others. I would probably highlight Elementh, Send, Databroker, Jur and Welltrado projects.

Yeah, I also heard a lot of about Elementh, their ICO started 2 days ago and reached the softcap on the first day of the sale! Thats impressive

Even though ICObench— one of the most authoritative rating agencies, has given a 4.1/5 rating to Elementh. For instance, Market.space has received 4.5/5 !

Really? I didn't know that. Has someone received 5?

4.5 + is already high rating. I have not seen many ICOs with 4.8 and more. It happens very rarely.

The rating is indeed very good but did the rating service get paid for the rating or did they do it on their own?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ValeriaMarketSpace

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

I don't know what ICObench is, so I looked it up. Here is their page for Market.space https://icobench.com/ico/market-space. This has almost nothing to do with what is actually advertised on this thread:
- The description describes something else.
- The video talks bout something else.
- The financial details are different (token price, soft cap, hard cap).

So, something isn't working here ...

Thank you for your concern! You are right, there is a mistake on the website. We have already taken measures to fix it.
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

https://s31.postimg.org/yant9zi57/medium_march_30.jpg

Thanks for making this informative report. You attended so many conferences. So how did it go? How did the audience react? I heard there were a lot of   legendary speakers like Vinny Lingham, Tim Draper and so on...What did they say about your project?

That's true, we have been to many places this month. We were thrilled to present Market.space and network at biggest cryptocurrency and blockchain events like Blockchain Summit in Zurich, TokenFest in San Francisco, OpenChainK in Seoul, Crypto Con in Mumbai and D10e Conference in Vilnius.
Our colleagues from the Marketing team shared experience with the representatives of other teams and spoke to the household names in the world of crypto. To be honest, it was amazing! Everyone was very interested in our project, the audience met us warmly. I would say that it was an amazing start of Market.space roadshow and wonderful beginning of our long way to glory.

Wow! Sounds very inspiring! I suppose the atmosphere was incredible, so many people from different parts of the world who share the same interests. what other projects can you highlight? except yours, of course

It is really hard to choose just couple projects. All of them are truly amazing, innovative and aimed to bring progress. During our roadshow in March we spoke with lots of teams and startups' representatives. We were happy to talk crypto with Richard Titus from ARK; Tom Rodriguez from HitBTC exchange; Brian Magierski from Nano Vision; Atiq Khan from Tradebits and many others. I would probably highlight Elementh, Send, Databroker, Jur and Welltrado projects.

Yeah, I also heard a lot of about Elementh, their ICO started 2 days ago and reached the softcap on the first day of the sale! Thats impressive

4.5 + is already high rating. I have not seen many ICOs with 4.8 and more. It happens very rarely.

The rating is indeed very good but did the rating service get paid for the rating or did they do it on their own?

ICObench is a rating agency that issues absolutely independent analytical research. It specializes in evaluating companies with a planned ICO and provides thorough and objective analysis, reviewing companies as potential investment objects.

Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

4,9 is the highest rating I have ever seen. That's a project about drones or something like this
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

How are you going to provide the liqudity for the token? As you know, it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs
Providing liquidity is not the responsibilty of the team

Why not? The barriers to entry for this type of fundraising are very low. You don’t even have to prove that a company exists. You don’t need a minimum viable product or a financial statement. There is little to no regulatory oversight. This has led to scams, tongue-in-cheek launches and so on...
So companies may use some mechanisms for token liquidity, for example buybacks and burning...

MASP token is a utility token. Utility tokens have some kind of automatic stabilization system. If the price goes up too much, the demand, that is driven by use case, will decline, and in reaction to that price will also decrease. At the same time if price falls, demand increases — and soon price will stabilize. The main aim is growing, or at least stable, demand, which can be assured by constant development of the token-related project.
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Thanks for this report
I have a few storj tokens, so i will try to excange them to masp

Glad to hear that!
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

4,9 is the highest rating I have ever seen. That's a project about drones or something like this

Its skyfchain, first business to robots blockchain based operating platform. But I'm having difficulty to find any information about market space on icobench. Could someone give me a link?

It has been a little confusion. ICObench team published wrong information about our project. We are trying to fix it right now. Once everything is fixed, I will provide you with correct link. Hope for your understanding.
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 02:21:17 PM by ValeriaMarketSpace

Decentralization is just a means, not an end. Intrigued? Find out what decentralization is really about in our latest article.

https://s14.postimg.org/lpn080841/elvnweo_m.jpg
akramali

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

Decentralization is just a means, not an end. Intrigued? Find out what decentralization is really about in our latest article.

https://medium.com/@Market_space_/decentralization-is-just-a-means-not-an-end-29a56e7354cc

Fully agree! That's obvious, just think, what’s less likely to happen: one single computer failing, or five out of ten computers all failing at the same time.The principle is uncontroversial, and is used in real life in many situations for example, jet engines,
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

What is your core audience from ur point of view? or putting it better the people who could be interesed in this project?
hongchao123

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

What will u do with unsold tokens? Burn ? or what?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

ICObench is a rating agency that issues absolutely independent analytical research. It specializes in evaluating companies with a planned ICO and provides thorough and objective analysis, reviewing companies as potential investment objects.

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
biplobmbhr

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Thanks for making this informative report. You attended so many conferences. So how did it go? How did the audience react? I heard there were a lot of   legendary speakers like Vinny Lingham, Tim Draper and so on...What did they say about your project?

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

The one thing I really don't like and don't understand in ICObench is rating. There are several of so-called "experts" who have no idea about the tech behind blockchain and ICO. So they review projects and making grades for each project, but some of this experts are obviously don't know what these projects are about.
apmapm12

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

The one thing I really don't like and don't understand in ICObench is rating. There are several of so-called "experts" who have no idea about the tech behind blockchain and ICO. So they review projects and making grades for each project, but some of this experts are obviously don't know what these projects are about.

Yeah, this rating system is ridiculous, some great projects has 3.5-3.8 rankings
aryan7980

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Yeah, this rating system is ridiculous, some great projects has 3.5-3.8 rankings

As for my opinion, every "expert" should be forced to describe his grades and leave a comment, so people can research and follow opinions not just the numbers.
ccczarek123

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

I suppose they wont have unsold tokens. As much will be bought, as much will be produced. So there will be no left overs to burn.
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

As for my opinion, every "expert" should be forced to describe his grades and leave a comment, so people can research and follow opinions not just the numbers.
I do agree with you guys, there should be a kind of explanation or the way to discuss ay least, but both of those experts haven't answered on LinkedIn.
But don't you worry, ICObench rating is one of preliminary ratings and having 5.0 is much more suspicious than say 3.8 or 4.3 as it's a result of some work done.
The final mark comes from the market anyway )
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

I suppose they wont have unsold tokens. As much will be bought, as much will be produced. So there will be no left overs to burn.
Correct!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: