Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

I think there's no profitable altcoin because all coin has risk, specially at this moment because market is not stable. Most people still invest/ trade into bitcoin, eth, ltc but not for new coin, too risky and also has low price and no proof to survive ( new age ). You can invest/ trade with any altcoin you like but should wait until March because we nee to wait until market get stable and have significant price action.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
i would  recomend you ETHEREUM. ethereum been grow so much last year and its really good for long term investment. i would recomend you to hold coin on top 100 for long term investment. There is so much coin that have potential and good to be considered such as tron, xlm, verge and many more coin with value under 1 $ on top 100.

sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

I will take side of Deeponion. They have the easiest airdrop system and  one of the best community in this market. They are cheap now too. around 4-5$. It went upto 25$
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

altcoin is very dangerous if bitcoin is strong. The altcoin will go down and go down. whereas. altcoin will make people richer if the bitcoin goes down. So invest altcoin in the top 50 on the coinmarket. It is safe and secure
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

IMHO litecoin can be pumped if it will really have cards and will be usable by vendors. ALso waiting for UTT for a long-term, real people that creating exchange and trading platform for crypto.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

Do not rely on people's suggestions the best thing to do is to do your own research,asking random people will give you more risk of losng than gaining profits.Theres a lot of good projects out there and you will know these projects if you did your homework,RESEARCH!

lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

I'll have to say Zero(ZER), privacy coin, ATH was $12.6 and now has a great buying point.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

The cryptocurrency market is volatile and risky. It's hard to find the right investment option. However, based on the statistics of speed growth in value as well as services in 2017, it is ETH. LTC has also made great strides with the active development team and clear strategy. You can follow and learn about my options.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

I think it would be hard to predict the actual success rate of an altcoin but what you can do is to choose an altcoin that could provide you with less risk. The best shot would be buying altcoins with low value under the top market charts like litecoin, cardano, stellar and do long term trading.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

I agree with the idea of the other forum members. Its really hard to find a single coin that will give you the most profit. Everything in the digital world and even in the actual world market exchanges is unpredictable thus gains are hard to anticipate. But if you are looking for returns with percentage interest try investing on cryptobanks, maybe they can give you that.

madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

For a safe bet go with IOTA, got alot of plans this year, and they are reay for a new boom. Spectrecoin will do fantastic if they keep on track with their roadmap. XBY is also a good coin, but abit of a gamble.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

There are so many that it’s sometimes tough to decide but for me I’m in for the long hold on REQ, ENG, and PRL.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

I think etn and Naga coins are the best coins to get invest in it because after 1-2 years your investment will bring you 20-30 percent of profit
Yusuf214

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

It really impossible to guess which Altcoins is most profitable one for investment. If you will manage to invest in right moment each coin will give you a big profit. In my opinion Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

I will invest in Ethereum. This is my favorite coin I ever have a deal with. I think that with the time Ethereum will be a leader of all cryptocurrencies. It is developing fast and the price is growing.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Can you even say what is the most profitable altcoin to invest? There can be a lot of changes from time to time. And just like bitcoin, the price fluctuates really fast so there's no guarantee which coin will become the most profitable for a long time. But it is possible that a certain coin can be the best as of the moment and can be not the best anymore tomorrow.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

in coinmarketcap.com you can see a list of coins that are very profitable and have great prospects in the future.

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

i would like to recommend to invest on alts which has no many market atm but has a great future project.
It will 10x - 20x your money in 1-2 years.
such as : ETN, NAGA, Indahash and any other big project

There isn't any 6 months payback project you know?
just nonsense, the project is long overdue.
Dragon is sort of ponzi and I stay away from it, there are some promising projects.
Kepler of course, please visit ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.0

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

I can trust some altcoins.And these altcoins are certainly profitable.Their project is very much like me.Their future plans are very good.If you see their roadmap, you will be able to understand.These altcoins are Eth, Waves, nxt, etbs, dct,etn, xrp and etc.You can safely invest in.
There are still altcoin worthy of our invesment just like eth, waves, and I add eidoo in my portfolio. Eidoo coin which has very profitable even as long term investment. They have solid team with always has an updates on their apps good project and I believe price will become huge in a few months time.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

I think the popular in the all exchanger here is xrp because of it's future plan and also base on current price by now like 10000 to 12000 only so of course it will go 2x or more in the future and taking the risk by now is recommended because the developer of xrp is very active and most of users here always buy xrp like in binance now the price of it go high this feb and that time all of altcoins drops but not xrp,I go also in aion and bcc but i only hold just a little because i'm not sure if it's going really high like xrp.
Ripple is good coin but it must not be coin which we should invest in because the price of Ripple is hard to go to moon. Reason is: First, Ripple is not decentralization, it is centralization in Ripple company so Ripple is accepted many bank in the world. Second, Ripple have big market cap now, if Ripple reach $10 then its market cap will pass bitcoin, this is hard to happen at this time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: