Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3124 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
with longer holds and more coins on the wallet has more advantages. this is because if the coins held long term will experience increases. with this increase eating profits that may be achieved is also quite high. so that by holding long term will be very profitable.
maybe hodl for long term is a right choice for a hodler,
and the profit to be earned will also be a lot if he is smart choosing a coin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

Today I invested KCY KickCity Coin becuase it's too cheap and it's max supply is only 18M so we better hurry to buy every cheap KCY coins and hold it until next year so we could earn higher profits.
For me aside of Oyster, KickCity is one of the most undervalued alcoin in the crypto market today and I hope soon I will get my high reward of investing and holding for a long time.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
I think all altcoin with developers and community are interested in the opportunity to grow! What profit is due to investors decide the time of participation! Overall! Digital money now has many risks when making investments, People should consider carefully before joining!
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

altcoin will become more profitable if the team are developing the project and they are also focusing on their marketing one of the best altcoin i can consider was bitxoxo simply because bitxoxo is already the top exchanger in india and has already proven things to its traders ,  their presale was successful and their main sale was still ongoing , but if you are looking on how good their trading platform it was enhanced the features are great and it could be the best platform you will ever try . Try checking bitxoxo . and you will see how good the upcoming projects will happen in bitxoxo

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

Actually, there are some most profitable altcoins that we can invest. But, of course, besides the coin itself, we must also know how to make a good strategy of the coin. I can say that EOS and NEO are very profitable because I did it with my strategy. But, I cannot guarantee that it will work on you. These altcoins are good for the very cheap and speed transaction. So, many people like using it. The community is growing as well for the two.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

Currently i am holding NEO . I think neo is the safe investment because its already proven and you will get gas for holding neo in your wallet at the same time it is not fast profit coin . I think if your making proper strategy then invest for coin which is working based on real business like exchange coins instead of going with fast profit.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

of course I think so too karana now I see altcoin movement is very fast to trade and other things but for investment problems I think we need a very long time to get big profits.
if you are able to hold it in the long run then I am sure you will get a profit that I think is pretty big.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

of course. altcoin has the goal of producing for investment. However, only the altcoin that has the potential to produce. though many new altcoins but not all of them can compete and be accepted easily. In addition to the influence of the team that is behind the altcoin also be a determining factor of the future altcoin to be developed or not.
shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

altcoin will become more profitable if the team are developing the project and they are also focusing on their marketing one of the best altcoin i can consider was bitxoxo simply because bitxoxo is already the top exchanger in india and has already proven things to its traders ,  their presale was successful and their main sale was still ongoing , but if you are looking on how good their trading platform it was enhanced the features are great and it could be the best platform you will ever try . Try checking bitxoxo . and you will see how good the upcoming projects will happen in bitxoxo
Bitcoin, in recent months, loses its domination, and it is connected with many factors, among which:

1. The number of unconfirmed transactions in the BTC network does not decrease.

2. The cost of the transaction is too high and comes to $ 50! This is due to the small size of the block.

3. Low transaction speed in the BTC network.

Factors are actually even greater ...
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

I suggest to invest in ICO. It's more profitable because it can make profit until 1000% from your capital if you choose the right project. But some of them are SCAM and garbage project.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

Some of the most profitable altcoins are as follows: bitcoin,hydro,organic,enumuvo,productivist,korona,botrust,ripples,cube chain etc
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

I invested on POS Token it became disaster after i lost faith on POS crypto currency . The small or NEW POS token risky to invest . I think NEO is the best coin out there in market . Its still profitable the price is very much low compare to last frew months its right time to grab some NEO.

Danu26

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

no one knows which altcoin is most beneficial to us. if you want to make an investment you should do research first so that the results you daptkan will feel satisfied. my advice would be better to invest in a top coin because sometimes less popular coins can not compete because they do not have a solid team.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

No one can say which is most profitable altcoin, but if you make some research, you can find which altcoins can give you profit in a long time.
But if you are looking for short-term gains, any worst coin can give you profit, if you buy it on correct time.
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Some of the sure shot investment for this time could be bitcoin, EThereum and NEM. They still have a large room to expand quick withing 2018. Some newer tokens could also be a good investment but you never know when they'll have their time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I would suggest that you keep an eye on IOST, which is a very good token, so this is an investment in the value of the currency.
Because IOST, like ETH, has excellent underlying technology.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

i would like to recommend to invest on alts which has no many market atm but has a great future project.
It will 10x - 20x your money in 1-2 years.
such as : ETN, NAGA, Indahash and any other big project
Really?10x-20x in just 2 years?pack what a marketing strategy so do you want to have companion if ever that coins fail?because for sure those coins are in your portfolio right?

Dont give op a false hope,its enough to give advice in which coin you are referring but not to the extent thy you wanted him to expect that big return,its not fair dude
bibitao27

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

i cannot give you a most profitable altcoin because all altcoin is not stable price so if you are choosing altcoin to invest, i suggest to you to observe the altcoin you want or you choose to invest. observe to that alatcoin for a month not for a short. all of this is base on my experience..
haracutama

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

I highly recommend NovaCoin. It uses the both proof-of-work and proof-of-stake for chain trust score computation, so, it is unique way of utilizing both Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake for block generation with separated target limits make it stand out.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

I think the most profitable altcoin is ETH since your investment could made you a good profit considering that it is invested in long term. Just wait longer for the reward of your profit could be promising as well. Many people were investing ETH because it is more popular than ever and it is doing well in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: