Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3132 times)
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

I think a good and beneficial altcoin is Bitcoin and Ethereum because both of these coins have good growth and can be good for the future but growth is not for bitcoin because growth is a little slow and altcoin is fast beneficial is Ethereum
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

No one can say which cryptocurrency is most profitable, but if you do some research, you can find out which altcoins can bring you profits for a long time. I think Ethereum and EOS are very good choices. They will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

I believe that it is worth buying such a coin as Ethereum Classic. This is the digital currency of the original blockbuster Ethereum. Thus, it has the ability to create smart contracts and develop applications. After the end of hardfork, mining pools were formed for the extraction of this crypto currency. Also its tokens can be bought or sold through the exchange platform. The Ethereum Classic community can not be called very large, but it has a clear vision of the Etherium as a global computer whose performance is not affected by external factors. Its main purpose is to activate smart contracts. The functional characteristics of Ethereum Classic differ little from the Etherium, but the developers regularly update the system. Recent changes solved the problem associated with the gradual increase in the complexity of mining. Also, the system of protection was improved and new principles of monetary policy were developed.
haracutama

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

I really believe in Steem - a blockchain-based social media platform where anyone can earn rewards. With Steem, rewarding others is as simple as voting for a post. Rewards are distributed by the blockchain, similar to how miners are paid by Bitcoin, and occur roughly 24 hours after content and votes have been submitted.
dog_cat

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

In my opinion, one of the most profitable altcoins now is Litecoin. It is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

For me, it's Peercoin - one of the truly unique alternative coins. Although its code is based on Bitcoin, Peercoin is the first coin to introduce Proof of Stake to secure the network. Proof of Work is also used in Peercoin, to promote fair coin distribution, but is not necessary for the security of the network.
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

In my view, Primecoin is very potential. Advantages of Primecoin – The innovative prime proof-of-work in Primecoin not only provides security and minting to the network, but also generates a special form of prime number chains of interest to mathematical research.
Umnikt

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

The best altcon investment - Ethereum, it is perspective the developing. Fast growth is expected in the near future
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

It is not easy to assess which coins are the most profitable. It depends on many factors that change anyway. As you can see in the thread, everyone has their own preferences and choices. Therefore, you need to do your own research and choose according to your own criteria.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

I suggest Namecoin, which is an experimental open-source technology which improves decentralization, security, censorship resistance, privacy, and speed of certain components of the Internet infrastructure such as DNS and identities.
Sigmund King

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

In my view, the most potential coin is Namecoin. It was the first fork of Bitcoin and still is one of the most innovative altcoins. Namecoin was also the first solution to Zooko’s Triangle, the long-standing problem of producing a naming system that is simultaneously secure, decentralized, and human-meaningful.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

I recommend Ethereum Classic - 2nd biggest digital currency. ETC is presently one of the most profitable tokens to mine and is attracting substantial hash power with zero switching cost.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Just invest your money in the coin with a strong platform, have real implementation and popular event have a real project in institution or company. Because I can't be guaranteed all coin or token is good for investment or have increased in value (or give us a profit). example: I am doing invest on ETH, because ETH is very popular, and you know the ETH network uses many platforms, ETH has a big investor like Google, Microsoft and so on.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Lazarusabi

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

alot of members will tell you BTC,ETH as they are safe choices , but for me these coins won't make any profits unless you invest thousands
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

I want to share my opinion. In my opinion, the NEO coin has a growth prospect. It is a strong coin, popular and popular.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
BFMCoins

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

I've avoided Altcoins per se, for the moment anyway and just stuck to 2 of the top 4 plus XRP but I am finding that there is plenty to be made in ICO's if you are planning long term. The quick sell as soon as it hits the exchanges doesn't work for us and we always go long. For ICO's though we do plenty of research and there are a number of sites that give an indication to potential prices albeit not the actual exchanges it will be on. icopp is a good one but have gone a bit off target on some of them but they have two tables showing ICO's on the way and completed ICO's that have been listed already, we find that icopp (icopricepredictor.com) and icorating.com together give us the best heads up, we've found that watching/reading the telegram posts is just a waste of time and laptop energy!
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

In my honest opinion, most of the alts out there are worthless but, there are some with good projects which can be applied in real life that has the potential to progress and be profitable for long term. For example, masternodes and POS coins with good rewards, such as DIGIWAGE that aims to change the online freelance job industry through their decentralized freelance workplace.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

Ethereum and monero would be very profitable in the long run as they are two coins that a lot of people would be using for a long time to come which will help increase their value. NEO and doge coin are also some good altcoins to put your money into because even thought they are cheap now, they will valuable later
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

NEO.
In the NEO and NEO ecosystems, a two-currency system is used. One is NEO, and the other is GAS. These two interact with each other and affect one another. At present, the small ants are also laying out their own small ant ecology, the small ants have their own wallets, small ant wallets, and the projects based on small ants have deep brains (Zeepin) and intellectual chains (Zeepin). There will be more in the future. NEO-based projects were developed.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
Hey, try ark, neblio. I would say strat as well because I am posing it already long time, but annual % is not that great, around 1% I suppose, but on the other hand strat is more stable than the others and I believe in its bright future.

Hi,

What can you say about ark? I bought ARK about last year ago.
How think how much will make X ark?
I will check neblio too.
Thanks.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: