Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

I think the most profitable altcoin by investing today is Ethereum because Ethereum currently has a good growth and can be profitable for the future because I see a lot of people who are interested in investing in Ethereum
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

Altcoin is growing rapidly much Altcoin is good for long-term investment, for my own I invest in Ethereum because it has good potential in the future.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

Hey, try ark, neblio. I would say strat as well because I am posing it already long time, but annual % is not that great, around 1% I suppose, but on the other hand strat is more stable than the others and I believe in its bright future.

Yes, Ark is good for investment. ARK has a strong community and development. Recently ARK also followed a blockchain summit in New York (big event blockchain), gain the development and community too.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Kiptum

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

There are over 16 million millionaires in the world today, and at least 10% of them would pay a significant amount of money to radically prolong their lifespan and improve their standard of living. That is where Eternal Trusts come in, Eternal Trusts company plans to bring together the necessary legal, financial and medical expertise and utilize blockchain technology’s smart contracts to simplify this process. You will be able to set up a smart contract that will place your wealth in a secure trust after you pass and ensure that once the technology is available the smart contract will automatically execute and you will be brought back to life or cured of some currently incurable disease without any third party interference.

Invest now in this futuristic project by joining ICO
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

I will take side of Deeponion. They have the easiest airdrop system and  one of the best community in this market. They are cheap now too. around 4-5$. It went upto 25$
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

There are many kinds of good altcoint to make investments such as neo, dash, litecoint or others and surely there are advantages respectively, live you choose according to his belief, altcoint investment is certainly a good prospect for the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

In my view, many members will tell you BTC, ETH because they are a safe choice, but for me, this coin will not make a profit.
so do not buy origin because of the trend because All alt, if purchased at the right time, will benefit us all.

gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

No one can say which one is the most profitable altcoin. I think it's profitable to invest in Ethereum. I think the current price of Ethereum is at a low point. You can now buy a long-term investment and you will get a very high profit. .
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

No one can say which one is the most profitable altcoin. I think it's profitable to invest in Ethereum. I think the current price of Ethereum is at a low point. You can now buy a long-term investment and you will get a very high profit. .
Litecoin currently has a market capitalization of $11 billion and a total number of 53 million coins are currently circulating. Litecoin is also consistently showing good progress over the years and has never failed to amaze the crypto community.
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

I think, Asura coin will be the one of the best coin in future crypto market. because Asura project is having good advisory team to guide this project to its goals
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

SubCoins section is the highest potential area for making money for investors in the world of cryptographic currencies. the subcoins you receive when the price is low will earn you money.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

The best altcon investment - Ethereum, it is perspective the developing. Fast growth is expected in the near future

I put a higher share at ethereum in my altcoins investments because i believe and i truly trust at ethereum that it will gives me good profits in the future. Also altcoins like neo, litecoin and dash has potential also to rise high. They are the best altcoins it's good time to invest them now.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

Look for some shitcoin with great potential. Or pick up good coins during their strong fall
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
I think there so many coins or tokens that are profitable and has potential in growing. If you want to invest, you must know the coin or token and it must have a good ratings and review. Many people are earning in altcoin, not just in Bitcoin.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

Maybe it could be Onion(DeepOnion) i see hard working devs and i think it will have higher price very soon i think you can check it here http://deeponion.org or forum https://deeponion.org/community/  i think its good project maybe will be intersting.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Eternal Trusts is the world’s first blockchain platform for deferred purchase of currently unavailable biomedical and other services. The platform allows you to program future transactions on smart contracts and perform them when it becomes available, legal and conforms to ethical standards. Such a platform is ideal for performing time-deferred actions with biomaterial. In the present day, with the development of cryoprotection technology and cryoprotectants, freezing has become safe for the biomaterial – the cells do not get damaged and can be stored in a dormant state for many years… However, no company can offer its customers cryofreezing or de-conservation in the time period that they require. And why enter cryosleep if you can’t leave it? The answer is obvious. The Eternal Trusts project allows us to ensure the contracts are fulfilled and makes it possible to restore the customer, rather than simply store his biomaterial for an infinitely long time. GREAT ICO for 2018
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

I have been holding many altcoins now, and in my list, the most profitable is NEO. Its true value is in its dedication towards fitting the mold for a regulatory compliant smart economy platform. So I have confidence that NEO will soon become the best altcoin in this crypto market.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Select the altcoin that has enthusiasts as well as the great demand in the market. with the pick could certainly be ascertained the altcoin will start in the long term such as one year in the future. ethereum could be a solution if you are looking for the best and altcoin to hold long term.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

I think there so many coins or tokens that are profitable and has potential in growing. If you want to invest, you must know the coin or token and it must have a good ratings and review. Many people are earning in altcoin, not just in Bitcoin.
Just like Bitcoin and many other altcoins, Ethereum also uses proof of work to verify transactions and create new tokens. But Vitalik realized the threat this possess to the environment. So the development team made a decision to slowly change the platform to support proof of stake.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

The cryptocurrency market is volatile and risky. It's hard to find the right investment option. However, based on the statistics of speed growth in value as well as services in 2017, it is ETH. LTC has also made great strides with the active development team and clear strategy. You can follow and learn about my options.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: