Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

It is pretty much clear that ETH is the most profitable among all altcoins considering of its growing trend and also investors have given supports into these. Can take other option also into NEO and TRX, they are also having a good future.
littlemonny

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

i cannot give you a most profitable altcoin because all altcoin is not stable price so if you are choosing altcoin to invest, i suggest to you to observe the altcoin you want or you choose to invest. observe to that alatcoin for a month not for a short. all of this is base on my experience..
lovita26

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

I can trust some altcoins.And these altcoins are certainly profitable.Their project is very much like me.Their future plans are very good.If you see their roadmap, you will be able to understand.These altcoins are Eth, Waves, nxt, etbs, dct,etn, xrp and etc.You can safely invest in.
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

All altcoins can be profitable since we cannot fathom its price or value as time goes by, but if you would like to invest the best altcoins at the moment is Ethereum since it's price has been stable for a long time. It will be the safest altcoins to invest.
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

No one can tell you what is the most profitable altcoin to invest. However, I would say it is better for you to invest in ICOs rather than trying to find a good altcoin to invest in. ICOs are super profitable if you know how to pick the right one.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

No one can tell you what is the most profitable altcoin to invest. However, I would say it is better for you to invest in ICOs rather than trying to find a good altcoin to invest in. ICOs are super profitable if you know how to pick the right one.
For me, the most profitable coin in part of altcoin is ethereum because this coin is the highest rank that was already proven to fluctuates in maximum amount in where all ICO project depends on ethereum that uses in transactions.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

I think it is very difficult to find the most profitable altcoin. For me, all altcoin in the top 50 are potentially profitable. You need to research about altcoin before investing. Besides, I believe that Ethereum will be the most valuable altcoin for us to invest now. This is the queen of the crypto market. It has great potential. At present Ethereum prices are very low, we should buy and hold before the price increase.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

You can seen most profitable coin in coinmarketcap.com in which you can find cheap and good potential coin So need to some research for dependable well rising coin for gain profit.  I believe you can make profit.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

For me dentacoin and silent notary are the best profitable coin as it's price is in few satoshis and it gain almost 10 to 20x so we can easily gain more profits. But other side this coin cons is these are pump and dump coins.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

if I think for now NEO is a profitable altcoin to be an investment.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

I prefer Ethereum the most for my portfolio as I believe that it has the most potential.
Ethereum is the second most popular crypto and has a market capital of $43 billion. The coin has gained massive acceptance in the financial market in a very short period of time and since its origin in 2015, had shown 1100% increase in its market value. Last year itself, the coin gave profit gains by 3700% and this year can reach $1500 mark easily. So, it is a great coin and you can consider good amount of profits from it.
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

NEO good for staking, for future POS/staking coins I think Ethereum and Callisto network will be a good choice.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

Any coin gives you profit but the question is that are you investing your money for short term and wants to be rich overnight or are you investing in good projects for long time. short term will gives you profit but have more risk. long term investment give you more profit and less risk. and there is too many good projects in you can invest your money. Do your research before putting money in any coin
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

i cannot give you a most profitable altcoin because all altcoin is not stable price so if you are choosing altcoin to invest, i suggest to you to observe the altcoin you want or you choose to invest. observe to that alatcoin for a month not for a short. all of this is base on my experience..
Not all Altcoin are stable but their are some Altcoin which are stable and profitable in this time. So some the Altcoin are Ripple, litecoin etc. Ripple price is also higher then other cryptocurrency and a profitable cryptocurrency for investment. And it is also accepted by many small businesses and online retailers so it is useful for online marketing. Its super fast transaction with low transaction cost is the become profitable reason for many online small businesses. Its signature campaign is another profitable asset.
Notrem

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

It clearly depends on the market situation at the moment that you are investing, you can not expect to make x5 everyday from investing in shitcoins that have no future at all, just invest in solid coins and you will have much more profit in the near future

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
POS is one of the most profitable way to get money, so much safer than trading.
to me, ARK is one of the best coin, that I bought and let it on my wallet to run PoS,
even price dropped quite hard, I didn't lose yet ^^
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
its hard to predict which coin will make you rich. Maybe you should try to invest on pundi x, cause they give you airdrop each month for 3 years. In first year the airdrop will be 7% and second year will be 3% and third will be under 1% if im not mistaken.

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

It clearly depends on the market situation at the moment that you are investing, you can not expect to make x5 everyday from investing in shitcoins that have no future at all, just invest in solid coins and you will have much more profit in the near future

very appropriate advice, I also agree if we should find a market with large trading volumes, so we can play our capital to gain profit with fast time. with a note we should be able to read the right time

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Of course it is very profitable if we invest in altcoin and when the price is cheap it is an opportunity to buy or invest and wait for a new high price we sell our assets or our investment results. That is where we will get the investment in altcoin.
Jumli

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

for now it seems the token etherium is better and faster, besides the token's current etherium I think is stronger to hold the price so it does not fall on a very painful price. also to get the etherium itself i think it's quick and easy to get it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: