Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
hung690

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

Dear all,
Yeah, Most profitable altcoin to invest, I think I am not sure about that. I beleive the future of coin market, but I am not sure that most of altcoins can be get profits. Many coins failed in this market, some other coins go up. That is normal.
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

as of today,
market is seeing an all GREEN.
ETH + 3.75%
XRP + 2.09%
LTC + 5.59%
go put some money on those dimes!
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

Altcoins that can provide many benefits for investors are those who are ranked in the top 20 of the coinmarket market. This decline indeed makes their position easily shaky. But, those who have competent potential will certainly be able to maintain and continue to develop their technology. Like ethereum, EOS, and ADA, they are decent enough to be invested in the long term, with attractive prospects that will give investors hope to get more benefits when they have become big coins.
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

I would suggest that if you are planning to invest in altcoins, you may consider ETH because based on my observation, it were doing great in the current market with positive marks in the crypto market. I believe that you of gaining good profit is nearly coming soon.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:49:57 AM

The altcoin investment will have higher returns than bitcoin and ETH.
Most altcoin prices are huge! Very attractive when invested properly!
Good luck!
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

The most profitable Altcoin is ethereum and bitcoin. Every year there must be a time when the prices of the two altcoins soar, usually at the beginning of the year. It can even be 2-3 times. However, ethereum and bitcoin are at great risk. Prices often fall too. So that the longer the altcoin's popularity sometimes decreases dramatically. Often it drops to 300 $ for ethereum, and 3000 $ for bitcoin. So it is very risky for those of you who cannot act well and wisely.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

Eos is the most profitable altcoin on the cryptomarket now and I am sure that it will be actual even for the nearest time because cryptomarket's restoring will get a lot of time.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
foremunp

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:13:30 AM

In this online market, there are excessively numerous altcoins for speculation. In the event that you look at the coin advertise you can get some great coin. As of late I influence an enormous benefit to shape INV token and BOB token, This coin is another coin and I generally purchase the new coin for making a gigantic benefit, you can check this market cost in this coin and on the off chance that you like this one so you can contribute with this new coin.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

I think we have to choose projects that we really believe in. And we have to be ready to have huge loss in the particular token price. But if we invest in long run then just choose projects that can have real usage and mass adoption. I think mobile market is future that's why I stick with swipe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:59:16 AM

In this online market, there are excessively numerous altcoins for speculation. In the event that you look at the coin advertise you can get some great coin. As of late I influence an enormous benefit to shape INV token and BOB token, This coin is another coin and I generally purchase the new coin for making a gigantic benefit, you can check this market cost in this coin and on the off chance that you like this one so you can contribute with this new coin.

You will not be able to determine if the coin is profitable unless it was already placed in the market but if you want to invest safely then i highly prefer you choose bitcoins or ethereum.
bitbit0703

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

Do you know KIZUNACOIN?

You can POS the Skein version of KIZUNACOIN.
It can swap from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
POS can only be done for about one year.
You can POS the Skein version of KIZUNACOIN.
It can swap from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
POS can only be done for about one year.
The Skein version KIZUNACOIN can be exchanged at any time to the DAG version KIZUNACOIN.
However,  can not return from the DAG version to the Skein version.

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be listed this month!

It aim to listed on the best exchange as possible, and we are proceeding with the process while receiving feedback from partners and exchanges.
If you announce progress, you can not do it because there is a precedent for receiving a penalty such as posting indefinite postponement.
In listing, it is highly likely that you can not announce in advance.

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Windows / Mac / Android / iOS
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

Skein version iOS Wallet has been released !!!
Skein version Android Wallet has been released !!!
DAG version of Windows / Mac KIZUNACOIN PC Wallet completed.

DAG version Linux Wallet operation test in progress.
DAG version iOS Wallet is near completion.

■Started accepting for swaps from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
■Started accepting for swaps from Skeins version KIZUNACOIN to DAG version KIZUNACOIN.

If you have not confirmed the details,
please read "重要なお知らせ" and "english-how-to-swap-skein-dag" and "how-to-swap" of Discord.

In Discord, events occur irregularly.
Join Airdrop and get coins!
Let's get a coin that can be exchanged for DAG version KIZUNACOIN!
 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

My choice would be ethereum and neo. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments. I’m not hedging against my bets by investing in competitors. It’s feasible to me that these two entities could co-exist in the future in a fashion similar to how Apple and Samsung coexist.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

I think that altcoins can benefit us in the long run, for us, bitcoin, eth, Neo, Ada, and litecoin. Because prices are increasing every day.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

All the altcoins are profitable. You just need to find quality projects and invest in them. Quality projects in which you can invest, not very much, but they are. You can look at the best projects and just buy their tokens when the price falls. In the future, you will get profit and this should be quality projects to be confident in profits.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

All the altcoins are profitable. You just need to find quality projects and invest in them. Quality projects in which you can invest, not very much, but they are. You can look at the best projects and just buy their tokens when the price falls. In the future, you will get profit and this should be quality projects to be confident in profits.

This days a lot of altcoins do not succeed because most of them only plans to scam and some of this don't really prepared about what will happen in the market.
newspeakenthusiast

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

What I think is that you should invest in promising ICO now. There are not a lot, trust is an issue. I haven't invested in couple of month. The
 only project that I invested in myself lately was OSA DC, because they post token sale development plan, great partners like Coca-Cola and Danone and rumors say that they will be on chinese exchange really soon.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Eloncity I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth! https://eloncity.io/
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

Without a doubt I believe that ripple is ahead in this aspect, despite its current price, I believe that once it reveals all the plans it has been making with the banks its price will skyrocket, since it is looking for the union with the financial system and that is a billion-dollar business, also NEO I believe it will provide a lot of value to its investors but in the long run as it still opens to wait to see what happens with the ban in China.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

Guys I been in crypto for some time now. The most profitable Altcoin to invest in right now is this Cardano related project, this project is a future jackpot: TRAXIA "        https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/traxia/#markets
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

Just now is a good time to invest, the price of coins fell already really to the bottom! I will invest all the money that I can attract!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: