Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
Paycheck

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:07:38 PM

Right now I have 5400 Ripple, 5100 Stellar, 114 EOS, and 15 Litecoin.    Most of my Ripple was bought at a somewhat higher price, and I let it ride all through 2018, and bought more as the price dropped, lowering my dollar-cost average to 76 cents.  I've been putting a few hundred of each paycheck recently into alt coins. 

Right now I'm split between buying some Ethereum and more EOS coins.  I've been looking at the historical data of different altcoins on coinmarketcap.

I care nothing about the future potential of the coins themselves, if they could become widely used in e-commerce or whatever.  All I care about is how much money I can make from buying low and selling high.

I have no Bitcoin at all.  That's not the greatest source of profit potential. 

Who has researched EOS extensively?  What potential does it have, what does it do that no other coin does, and why should I buy more?
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:21:44 PM

for this month it may be ethereum, because there are a lot of hardforks done this month. You can hold it in a personal wallet to get new coins. and in my opinion there is nothing wrong to try, because you can get a double profit. starting from ethereum prices that go up and you get new coins.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:30:17 PM

for this month it may be ethereum, because there are a lot of hardforks done this month. You can hold it in a personal wallet to get new coins. and in my opinion there is nothing wrong to try, because you can get a double profit. starting from ethereum prices that go up and you get new coins.
After hardfork only peoples are believe the Ethereum investment, so Bitcoincash and Ripple is a profitable investment in crypto market. I think many small scale investors are only concentrate in Bitcoin because daily market is moving forward and downward at day by day so high margin trading is a best investment in this scenario.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:45:22 PM

Ethereum is still not in PoS algo but it will be there so that would be the best altcoin of choice IMO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:02:51 PM

Eth will make huge gains in the future with its current price. If we think it's over $ 1000, it won't take long for these numbers to come. As I invest in other coins I see dangerous.
dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:08:37 PM

A lot of coins that are very promising. But now the price of all the coins has decreased. So you must invest in the best coins. At this moment I think Most profitable altcoin is Ethereum.
Moreover, I think ripple, stellar, Eos, Cardano, neo, are some coins that are good for investment.
SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:17:36 PM

I think it is incredibly difficult to find the most useful altcoin. For me, all altcoin in the primary 50 are possibly profitable. You need to ask about altcoin before contributing. Besides, I believe that Ethereum will be the most beneficial altcoin for us to contribute now. This is the leader of the crypto exhibit. It has amazing potential.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:54:43 PM

how about Ethereum if you think for trading and get profit in short time, Ethereum has good news for the hardfork are coming nearly.
and how about the competitor like EOS, NEO, CARDANO and other

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:11:38 PM

The only altcoin I can say for now is Ethereum but not disputing the fact that we may have good ones if you can do your research well, so that later in the future you won't have anybody to hold responsible. It also depends on may be you want to hold it for long term or short term as rightly said. Read all what is said and decide.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:54:05 PM

Well mate you may be  a  good coin as the price of ETH is really good and we can buy it easily. There are so many coins but for this it’s important to have good knowledge and skills. Never trust any one blindly or just with other suggestion. Try to observe the market as for me the best coin is bitcoin because ETH has low price but future is not certain so invest in bitcoin only.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:23:05 PM

The only altcoin I can say for now is Ethereum but not disputing the fact that we may have good ones if you can do your research well, so that later in the future you won't have anybody to hold responsible. It also depends on may be you want to hold it for long term or short term as rightly said. Read all what is said and decide.

You can also check the charts of ratings of Ontology and understand why this altcoin is a very profitable cryptocurrency. TRON, Komodo, and Cardano are also good alts.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:32:21 PM

In my opinion, a really good and promising coin, investing in which can be profitable is currently Ethereum.
I see the future of this coin very good and successful.
It showed us all stable growth and I think it will not end until the cryptocurrency market becomes established and it gains full strength.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:39:00 PM

PUNDIX is a good altcoin to have now and keep it for a long time.
PUNDIX is a POS and you will have more tokens as long a you are keeping it on your wallet for monthly gross.
This will lead to a good gain and i am sure with that.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:02:04 PM

One of the most worthy projects today are projects that have tremendous opportunities to actually have growth, such projects usually already have some kind of products. And you need to look for similar projects.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:14:09 PM

I think that investing in the near future in the long term you can buy any top coins and get a good profit.

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:19:53 PM

I think that investing in the near future in the long term you can buy any top coins and get a good profit.

Only vlazhivayte that already with a working product, they can survive in the future , I would now invest in eos and stellar they are perfectly kept in the market!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:49:18 PM

Some of the altcoins I know that gives certain percentages for holding in wallet are yet to be listed in exchanges. Meanwhile, I enjoy the percentages I get hoping they list soon for me to take profit.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:58:35 PM

Good day! If I'm to choose, I'll accumulate ethereum now coz its cheap now. Im confident ETH will recover again but the process may be slow. But I would rather invest on cryptocurrency than keep my money in banks. If you're looking for an ICO to invest, you might want to check AssetSplit. You can check my signature for full info. Thanks!
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:26:33 PM

Just find a great altcoin for you, because there is no perfect coin. If you are just beginning your way with crypto currencies, I would recommend to start your journey with the most trusted altcoins from top five on coinmarketcap.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: