Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has BFL found a new way to screw over it's customers, I'll let you be the judge.  (Read 4864 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 07:04:04 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 07:27:50 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Wow. This is actually their lowest blow.

This may be their lowest, but after this i really really want to see their next move. Any bets?
Didn't you know, they're taking over Laz's refund offering business so they can get paid for refunding people money.

Speaking of moving, bcp19 and I could easier win that bet. You see, they have this trailer currently being used to burn in units...
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 07:09:28 AM

It is crystal clear in my mind no one a that company has any estimating or forecasting skills at all.

I'm not sure what would make you think that?  Huh

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/4974-so-lets-take-look-history-some-delivery-dates-predictions-bfl.html

Oh. Ok.

Could you at least make sure the links work when you provide them?

Error 502
Bad gateway

I didn't know BFL had a graveyard shift, but obviously the site's being work on now.
Geo_log

Activity: 505
Merit: 512

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:14:43 AM

The more blocks are mined per month due to the speed of growth of the network, the more inflation we have
- current bitcoin inflation is BTC4500 * 365 / BTC11.7millions ever mined = 14% per year. Not so big.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:19:54 AM

The more blocks are mined per month due to the speed of growth of the network, the more inflation we have
- current bitcoin inflation is BTC4500 * 365 / BTC11.7millions ever mined = 14% per year. Not so big.

Still requires >$200M extra in fiat to maintain its value. Not so small either.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 07:21:23 AM

For what it's worth, BFL is expanding their data center locations: http://staysecuresolutions.com/data-center-overview/

Stay Secure Solutions current facilities include an 85,000 square foot Data Center in Tampa and a 120,000 square foot Data Center in Atlanta. The facilities are strategically located in a secure, low-profile facility and are perfectly suited as either a primary or secondary site for your critical applications and data.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: