Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

I would like property in Latin America. Is it possible with Crowdvilla?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrea101

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

When will the sale of the project's tokens begin?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

The sale of the public token begins in March 2018 and ends in April 2018.
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

How will common holiday homes be maintained and maintained? It is understandable that they will sometimes need repair.
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Tell me, do the developers already have a positive experience of such ownership of houses? I would like it to concern people who are unfamiliar to each other.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

How much does the project plan to assemble at the first stage?
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

If we talk about the goal for the first stage, then the goal of collecting 50 000 ETH.
GoldZeus

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Crowdvilla project looks very interesting. Can't wait to hear more about it and learn more from this.

I hope they are properties available in Mexico so I can go on vacation with the tokens haha.
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

Do the creators have any research results about what can be the capacity of the market on which they are going to work? Let it be tourism or real estate profile.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

How long did the idea of ​​this project arise? What provoked such an interesting approach?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Total ownership of real estate ?! Houses where you can relax? I saw different projects on the blockchain, but I could not even imagine it. How is it planned to implement it? Who will administer all this and manage the actions of the community?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

Total ownership of real estate ?! Houses where you can relax? I saw different projects on the blockchain, but I could not even imagine it. How is it planned to implement it? Who will administer all this and manage the actions of the community?
Crowdvilla is based on the concept of the common good, so that the community can pool resources and acquire real estate jointly for use. If, for example, two friends can buy a house somewhere for recreation and spend time there in turns, then why can not the same do 10 or 20 people? The only question is regulation.
crowdvilla

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

As I understand, the project will also include hotels. Is there a star rating here?

Yes. Crowdvilla aims to have 4-5 star rating for Crowdvilla hotels if the amount raised is sufficient to purchase and operate the hotel.

I would like property in Latin America. Is it possible with Crowdvilla?

Yes, definitely. However, this depends on the amount raised during token sale.

Crowdvilla will cover major destinations in the following countries: Japan, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Australia, United States, France, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Thailand and Indonesia.
More destinations will be added based on the stretch-goals reached during the token sale.
Stretch-goal 1 reached (amount of 50,000 ETH) – Israel, Taiwan, Italy, Netherlands, Germany,​ ​Austria,​ ​Denmark,​ ​Norway,​ ​Canada,​ ​Brazil,​ ​Argentina,​ ​Malaysia
Stretch-goal 2 reached (amount of 125,000 ETH) – Russia, India, Dubai, Vietnam, The Philippines, South Africa, Mexico, Peru, Poland,​ ​Turkey,​ ​Greece,​ ​New​ ​Zealand
Stretch-goal​ ​3​ ​reached (amount of 250,000 ETH) -​ World Wide

The sale of the public token begins in March 2018 and ends in April 2018.

The pre-sale will start in late march and end in april. The public token sale will start in early April and end in May. Follow our telegram to be informed when it is launched.

How will common holiday homes be maintained and maintained? It is understandable that they will sometimes need repair.

Crowdvilla will get 50% of all CROWD generated by CRV Tokens. These CROWD will be used to pay for paying staff for operations, maintaining facilities and other necessary works for the properties on the portfolio. Surpluses will be used to improve or purchase more properties for the community's usage.

Tell me, do the developers already have a positive experience of such ownership of houses? I would like it to concern people who are unfamiliar to each other.

We are in talks with many developers in many of the countries targeted. The developers will be happy to sell properties to Crowdvilla. It is the same as a property buyer purchasing properties.

Crowdvilla project looks very interesting. Can't wait to hear more about it and learn more from this.

I hope they are properties available in Mexico so I can go on vacation with the tokens haha.

Thank you! Please feel free to join our telegram group and ask our community managers if you have any questions on the project.

Where do you go vacation in, in Mexico? If enough community members would like for it to happen, we may be able to do something.

Do the creators have any research results about what can be the capacity of the market on which they are going to work? Let it be tourism or real estate profile.

Yes, Crowdvilla has 3 expert Advisors to advise on the real estate markets. Crowdvilla is also working with many partners and the community to ensure that properties selected benefits our community members.

How long did the idea of ​​this project arise? What provoked such an interesting approach?

Our CEO has recently done an interview with DisruptorDaily which covers this.

Crowdvilla is based on the concept of the common good, so that the community can pool resources and acquire real estate jointly for use. If, for example, two friends can buy a house somewhere for recreation and spend time there in turns, then why can not the same do 10 or 20 people? The only question is regulation.

Yes. Crowdvilla is a non-profit entity which uses a token point system to implement the "True Sharing" model for its community. Crowdvilla will administer all the operations for the properties as well. Find out more by reading our whitepaper.

Crowdvilla works with legal counsels in many countries to ensure legal compliance. Visit our legal page to read more.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

If we talk about the goal for the first stage, then the goal of collecting 50 000 ETH.
50.000ETH I think it's a big number that's hard to make
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

It's just on paper, it's easy! What kind of property is planned to be acquired?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

The plans are to work with the luxury segment, which has a great attraction from people as places of rest. The community will own the rights to homes that can be owned and enjoyed.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

The plans are to work with the luxury segment, which has a great attraction from people as places of rest. The community will own the rights to homes that can be owned and enjoyed.
Ok! And how is the right to real estate in the project realized on a global scale?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

Ok! And how is the right to real estate in the project realized on a global scale?
By owning the tokens. Each owner and holder of the token gets the rights to the real estate. The funds received from the sale of tokens, will go to receive real estate for recreation around the world.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

By owning the tokens. Each owner and holder of the token gets the rights to the real estate. The funds received from the sale of tokens, will go to receive real estate for recreation around the world.
In which region of the world are the project managers "looking" first?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

Tell me please, what you can buy with tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: