Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9!  (Read 56137 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:01:22 AM

Just so people know.
300 units will be shipped out Friday and the following 1500 shipped Tuesday next week.

Just a little photo of units on the production line.

We will announce the compensation after we have completed shipping all the units.

Message me if you have any problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayCoin

Activity: 409
Merit: 251

Crypt'n Since 2011

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 12:33:31 PM

I guess this a lesson to us all not to buy mining hardware with bitcoins.

Hello There!
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 01:09:22 PM

I guess this a lesson to us all not to buy mining hardware with bitcoins.

It does not matter what you buy it with.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:44:22 PM

We will have pictures by Thursday I think. In regards to packaging I don't know yet as I don't handle the packaging/posting etc. The packaging should be similar to the simplistic asicminer style.

200 units have been produced Today and another 400 per day until 1800 is completed.

300 units will be shipped out Friday and the following 1500 shipped Tuesday next week.

Just a little photo of units on the production line.

We will announce the compensation after we have completed shipping all the units.

Your numbers again don't jive man. More song and dance instead of being straight forward.
On Tuesday you said 200 units were produced. then you say 400 per day afterwards.. ok. so Tuesday 200 + Wednesday 400 + Thursday + 400 - There is 1000 units that should be done. 1st week of October will not be 1st week of November.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
CaptainAK

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 02:58:27 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 03:27:26 PM by CaptainAK

Just a quick comment on compensation. I used every coin I had to buy the 6 Furies that I ordered. If compensation involves a discount on a future order, that is absolutely worthless to me. I will not be able to order stuff in the future until I get more coins.

The only compensation I would be ok with is a refund of half of the coins I spent on this. Or at the very least, for every 2 I ordered, get a 3rd one free, so my order changes from a total of 6 to 9.

I do not like the idea that compensation will not be announced until AFTER things have shipped out to us. We all paid to get miners in the first or second week of Oct. We all grumbled, but accepted the delay in PCBs for an additional week. And we all (most) were calmed a bit by an announcement of a compensation plan. After all that, the soonest anyone will see them is end of the fourth week of Oct, maybe even 1st week of Nov.

I know this delay is caused by forces out of anyone's control, but since a deal was made and (unintentionally) broken, I think we are at least entitled to know what form and quantity of compensation we are getting. If that information cannot be forthcoming or, if in my case, if it turns out to be worthless, then please cancel my order and refund my 5.3 BTC.

And, just so we do end up having another BFL refund fiasco here...

We were quoted 2 prices, 1 for users paying cash and 1 for users paying in BTC. I chose BTC. We were quoted BTC, paid in BTC, and want to get refunded the BTC that we paid. Not the current value in cash. If we wanted to deal in cash, we would have paid cash.

So are the shipments TO THE BUYERS (Us, not to the distributor or any other middleman/woman), going to be labeled and in the mail/shipping  system before Close of Business tomorrow, 2013-10-25 or not?

This is nothing personal to ssinc or BeastlyMac. These guys know what they are doing and I respect them for their endeavors, but like it has been said before (several times) "Business is business". When you offer an item, receive payment, and then any circumstances make your original deal unobtainable, you need to give the options for others to remove themselves from the deal.

(Sorry... Guess it was not a quick comment, more of a grumpy, frustrated rant. But true nonetheless)

mstang83

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:37:22 PM

Your numbers again don't jive man. More song and dance instead of being straight forward.
On Tuesday you said 200 units were produced. then you say 400 per day afterwards.. ok. so Tuesday 200 + Wednesday 400 + Thursday + 400 - There is 1000 units that should be done. 1st week of October will not be 1st week of November.

Those being produced are probably being tested for stability and reliability (or in other words, self mined).  Has anyone recieved any of these units (other group buys or direct sales)?  After the upcoming difficulty change (probably tomorrow), the deal should be two units shipped for ever one unit ordered.  Oh, we never learn.  Pre-sale orders always bite back.  I don't think I've seen one work in favor of the buyer.

SendCookies

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:54:42 PM

Difficulty set at 200,281,249 @ 2.5 GH/s

We would be be mining at 0.0063 BTC per unit. the 14th being the 2 week mark in October with 3 days given for priority mail in the US. Any order w/o a tracking number after the 17th of October should be compensated using those numbers as a baseline.

I'm not saying what that number will ultimately be, but something along those lines I think would be more than fair IMHO.

well after the difficulty increase we now would be mining at 0.0047 BTC per unit. Unless there is a compensation package worked out in writing, it's all just 'talk'

IMO we are due .004 in mining rev until delievery date. That is only .056 btc or a lil over 6% of the original purchase price, if the units are shipped by Nov 1. Without something in writing from you or beastlymac there is no accountability if the dates get out of hand beyond this.

Please do not just skip over this post like my previous post. Please respond to it even if it is a 'NO' so, I/we can all better decide what we should do from this point.

TY

This is exactly why I posted this just about a week ago. The compensation should have been announced as soon as the units were not 'in hand' to us on the 17th of this month. The rise is BTC is beyond their control and that is unfortunate for us, but there should have been compensation worked out in writing prior to this.

That was why I put such an emphasis on not gettin my post ignored. Unfortunately it was with a brief comment on it was being worked out. Reassuring your Customer base is seriously lacking in this space IMO.

I'm looking at a compensation of .03 BTC per unit for the lost mining since the 17th up to today. If I receive in hand by the end of the month that discount should reflect .06 BTC for the loss of the mining per unit.

This represents less that a 10% discount and is more than made up by the rise in BTC on their part but, IMO is the only fair way to compensate us.

For a List of the Best Free BTC faucets and ways to earn Bitcoins for free go to: MemberSquared.com
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:52:19 PM

The other side of the argument here is were we all so naive as to think they would be on time?
Let's count the number of miners that have been produced and shipped when promised...........
I can think of 2 but that's a debate on to itself.  You don't need one hand to count how many on time performances there have been.  It's the 40% difficulty increases that make it particularly painful now.
fractalbc

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:19:29 AM

Do keep in mind that 1-Nov is 45 days after the initial order date.  This is important for PayPal purchasers as it is the last day to file a dispute.  Filing a dispute does not automatically invoke a charge back.  It gives another 20 days to resolve the issue.  But still.  It gets messy.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:36:57 AM

Your assuming you would not get a refund prior to shipment?  This is not BFL.
CaptainAK

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 04:47:48 PM

I agree. We may not be getting these as quickly as we wished. But I believe that if you request a refund BEFORE the shipping starts, ssinc will get you taken care of. Seems to be a stand-up guy.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 05:11:14 PM

I hope ssinc gets some tracking numbers today. Undecided

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:17:56 PM

todays the big day...........

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
fractalbc

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:58:05 PM

I assume nothing.  I am merely pointing out that many of us picked paypal for a reason and that reason expires soon.

I have bought from ssinc before and would do so again.  This does not appear to be his fault.

None of which changes that none of us are likely to receive product before the end of the paypal 45 day limit.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:58:48 PM

i want to sell 12 of these that i have reserved in this group buy (i have 30 paid for).

pm me best offer.

will sell now for .78 each for all 12.
SendCookies

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:21:36 PM

Still not shipped, and, no word on refunds. I couple ppl including myself have request refunds already. What is the word on refunds as, there still no word on compensation either.

For a List of the Best Free BTC faucets and ways to earn Bitcoins for free go to: MemberSquared.com
matagatoz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:21:01 PM

I Think we need either a response about what te compensation will be or a refund.

at this time, i want a refund
ssinc (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 01:59:56 AM

I Think we need either a response about what te compensation will be or a refund....

Compensation is being offered tomorrow!

BTW I have shipment confirmation for a partial order (FIFO) and a guarantee that the rest will all be shipped Next WEEK!  Cheesy

Sorry for the delays everyone but you will be shipped product next week.

Have a good weekend everyone Smiley

tk1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:05:40 AM

I Think we need either a response about what te compensation will be or a refund....

BTW I have shipment confirmation for a partial order (FIFO) and a guarantee that the rest will all be shipped Next WEEK!  Cheesy

ssinc (OP)

Activity: 364

Hash for Cash!

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:12:30 AM

Very nice! How much!?!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: