Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [confirmed] SCAMMER: user Leon  (Read 14027 times)
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 07:30:58 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2011, 10:53:25 PM by haploid23

SCAM ALERT

his personal info

name:
Christopher M Phillips

phone:
(705) 242-2212

address:
16107 Green Cove Blvd
Clermont, FL 34714

5512 Cape Hatteras Dr
Clermont FL 34711

511 Chateau Dr SE
Rome, GA 30161

user names:
  • Icy-
  • Leon
  • Chris8Lunch

email:

dwolla ID# 812-454-0051
mtgox account ID: thecokeguy

comments:
  • scammed many people through webhosting
  • scammed 8 people confirmed peopl (maybe more) on bitcoinforum
  • banned as scammer on talkgold.com
  • arrested for narcotics possession and/or usage

references:
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/member.php?u=16874
http://www.myspace.com/icybluehell
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20533
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Christopher-M-Phillips/Rome-GA/4i986f1
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Christopher_Phillips_5464490/

consolidated EVIDENCE

people he scammed:

me (reference to this whole thread, as well as our PMs)
grommit1977 (one HD5830, link)
Sannyasi (one HD5830, link)
BitCoinWebHost (link)
Trini8ed (one HD6990, link)
d.james (told me via PM)
IlbiStarz (via PM)
cam02003 (via PM)

promised to ship one card, never did:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=29636.msg372111#msg372111

promised to refund, never did:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=29636.msg372143#msg372143

provided fake tracking number:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=29636.msg381170#msg381170

attempted to change his user name after he scammed:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/sellthread2.png/

could not provide proof he ever owned the item.

multiple sell threads under different forum accounts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=19643.0
https://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=29167.0
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=29635.0

more red flags about him HERE.

private convo messages i had with him
i'm the one that bought the two 6990, here is the convo in our PMs, but i forgot to save a few of them. this may be entertaining for some, boring for others, but i'll let the PM's tell the story. red is me, blue is him:

Yes it is $410 for each 6990 and $90 for each 5830. 3 day shipping is included free (UPS) as well as one extender cable per card.

You can send payment to -- 12C3Pfudc21RDUxfc2K1EvnKNe9Lmnsmzm

Once sent, reply to this message with your name and the address that they need to be sent to.

Remember these are all opened and USED but are in orginal condition and unstressed. (I didn't flash ANY of them)

I can accept Dwolla you can send to dwolla account number 812-454-0051

I'm not sure if I could reserve the card as others have shown interest in buying, how much time would you need before you would be able to purchase it?

I meant when would you be able to send payment for the 2nd card that you want me to reserve so I know how long I would have to reserve it for you.. Others are PMing me about them as well.

hey chris, i sent payment for both 6990s already, one from BTC (28.62) and the other from dwolla. can you confirm that you got both already? when i checked the BTC values, i sent it with the assumption it was still $14.33/BTC, but it turns out it went down, so i'll send you a little more. let me know that you got the previous ones first and i'll send the extra 1.25BTC

Yeah I saw that, and thanks the rates did go down a bit.

Sorry I took awhile to reply, this forum have a limit of 10 messages per hour, and I went past that limit so I had to wait.

DWOLLA payment won't clear until Tuesday it says.. I'm guessing because its coming out of your bank.

hello?

oh, yeah the dwolla is coming straight from my bank because i don't keep that much sitting in my dwolla account. would you still be able to ship out soon before dwolla clears? i'll ensure you that it'll clear, and i can provide some heatware or ebay feedback for more credibility if you need it. if not, then are you at least able to ship the first 6990 (payed with BTC) like tomorrow or something? here's the shipping address:

XXX XXXX
XXXX XXXXXXX
Oceanside, CA 92058

Yeah I can ship the first one out no problem, once dwolla clears I'll ship that one.

Were you still interested in the 5830s? Two others may end up buying them later today.

me: *something along the lines of* ya i'm interested in the 5830's also, but let me see if i have enough funds for those also. i'll get back to you in a few hours on these ones

Alright no problem.

Thanks for buying.  Smiley

Hey when did you plan on sending that 1.25 BTC? I still haven't gotten it.

me: *something along the lines of* oh ya, forgot about that. actually, i'll send you an additional 2 BTC once i get shipping confirmation of the first 6990

Thats fine I guess. I can't send it out until Monday since UPS isn't open SAT-SUN.

really? UPS stores are open on saturdays, but close a little earlier than weekdays, and some are even open on sundays. do you think you'll be able to pack today and send it out tomorrow morning? maybe USPS would be ok also?

UPS stores vary, I've never sent a package on the weekend but I'll call in and check tomorrow. It would really just be better to wait for the other payment to clear and send them together, it probably will clear Monday otherwise I have to spend more money for shipping.

me: *something along the lines of* i'm just a little worried because a lot of money is on the line and we're both new members here. what area are you from anyways?

I'm from cedartown, ga.

I understand your worry, I would be too but I can assure you I've got no reason to scam someone out of graphics cards, I have no use for them anymore and am happy to get rid of them as fast as I did. Smiley

I tried to find my old ebay account but I couldn't, but regardless you have nothing to worry about. I'm trying to build a good rep on this forum so that my webhost I'm opening in a couple weeks becomes a good success with the good feedback I get on this forum.

hmm it seems all the UPS stores are open on saturdays, but only some are open sundays based on the store locator online at UPS.com. so if you can send me a tracking number for the first 6990 tomorrow morning, i will send you another 2 BTC.

and if it's not too much trouble, can you take a quick picture of the video cards you're selling with your "Leon" forum ID on a piece of paper next to the video cards? many forums implement this when trying to sell something, while other forums only implement this for high priced items. if you could do this with a camera or cell phone, i'd greatly appreciate the reassurance.

i don't wanna feel like i'm rushing you, but are you able to get those pictures and/or shipping confirmation tomorrow (saturday) morning? i can send you the extra BTCs on top of everything like i said

hey i'm getting a little worried since you have not responded. can you please let me know what's going on with the shipping?

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you sooner. I was never even planning on sending any of the graphic cards out this weekend regardless of if UPS is open or not on the weekends because I have a lot to do, and won't have any free time really at all today or tomorrow. College takes up most of my time and then I still have things to do to prepare for NY.

I also was selling these two graphic cards together only as stated in the post, so I need to at least wait until your payment from Dwolla clears which will most likely be Monday anyway. I don't understand what your worried about, you've already sent the money and if I wanted to scam you it would have been done now..?

Don't worry your going to get what you paid for!

i'm worried because it's a lot of money on the line, and also because you changed your shipping plans, and lastly because you still have no provided any proof of references or that you even have the items.

at first, you said "Yeah I can ship the first one out no problem, once dwolla clears I'll ship that one." then i asked if you can ship it saturday morning, and you said UPS isn't open on saturdays or sundays, which i showed you that it was in fact open. you said you would call in and check today, but why call in when you weren't going to send it today like you just said? then now you're saying that you're shipping them together, but only after my second payment clears, even after i offered to send more BTC to ship one sooner because money for the first one already cleared. why did you first say you can ship the first one no problem then?

and what about my request to prove that you have the 2x 6990 and 5x 5830 you were selling? i'd be fine if you shipped the two 6990 later on monday or tuesday, but only IF in the meantime you can provide a picture of all the video cards together with your "Leon" name written on a piece in that picture. most computer forums require some kind of proof like this when selling stuff. so if you're not going to ship the first 6990, then can you at least show me you have these items? a camera, cell phone, or even cheap webcam picture would be fine.

and lastly, can i request to change payment of BTC to dwolla payment? mainly because i'm expecting BTC value price to rise after july 27th when mtgox will implement the 0.3% transaction fee again, so i need those BTC i sent to you to invest in this. when i get the 28.62 BTC refunded back, i will pay you the second $410 from my dwolla account again, for a total of two separate transactions of $410 from dwolla. besides, current BTC value as i type this is only $13.75/BTC, so $410 from the second dwolla payment would be more for you anyways. if you can fulfill this change of payment request, then i'll know you're serious about this and not out to scam me, which i'll have no problem with you shipping both 6990 on tuesday.

I think your really overthinking things. My orginal plan was to ALWAYS ship everything out Monday, as I am very busy over the weekends and was sure UPS wasn't even open weekends in the first place. Even being opened on the weekends I was still very unlikely to ship them. Even if I shipped them this weekend you still have no proof I did, sure I get a tracking number but tracking numbers don't even show up in the UPS database until the package actually starts moving somewhere which wouldn't be until after Monday -- so really it makes little difference at all.

As for proof, I don't own a camera, and the one on my phone shows everything fuzzy/in a blur.

Frankly, I'm getting quite annoyed with all your shuffling around and demands, one can only be polite for so long. Asking me to hold the second 6990, sending one payment in BTC and the other in UNCLEARED dwolla, now requesting a refund of the BTC, and to send another unclear payment in Dwolla. -- So no I have to deny your request for obvious reasons.

I'm starting to get a feeling your dwolla transaction won't even clear with how hostile your starting to become towards me, for this fact I will be shipping the items together once it clears. As the thread stated they were to be sold TOGETHER and not seperate.

If you had trust issues you shouldn't have dealt with me in the first place, everything your doing doesn't make much sense, at least in the order your trying to do things anyway. Providing "proof" doesn't help you now or in the future.

Please do not give me more of a headace by trying to overcomplicate things further, whats done is done and you will get what you paid for, just stop worrying so much.

Thanks.

Chris

i'm not overthinking or overcomplicating anything, all i need is some kind of reassurance, which you haven't provided any so far other than asking me to trust words from a complete stranger.

me requesting you to hold the second 6990 was so that i can log into my bank account to verify i have enough funds, and also log into my dwolla account to actually send the money. you held the 6990 for me for a total of 5 minutes. so what is the obvious reason for you to deny my request of the BTC refund and take the second dwolla payment instead?  refunding the BTC takes 2-3 clicks away, faster than any online or store refund. that's not a hard request at all. and i've been honest and quick about payments so far, so you'll know i'll send the second dwolla payment instantly right after i get the BTC refund.

you have over thousands of dollars with in computer hardware, it's hard for me to believe you don't have a camera. blurry cell phone picture is fine, please take the picture anyways and send it. this is not a hard request, it's just a simple picture.

UPS does ship on saturdays, i've gotten packages from newegg.com for saturday deliveries by UPS before. it does matter to me that you give me the UPS tracking number because even if it doesn't show up instantly on their system, at least i still have the tracking number which can be updated later. can you explain why you said you have no problem shipping one of the 6990 first (since payment already cleared) and the other one on monday/tuesday after the second payment clears? and why did you say you'd call UPS today when that won't even matter? yes they were sold together and that's why i bought both, but you yourself said you had no problem shipping one first, and i even offered you extra money to do that. if you weren't going to ship out during the weekend, you should have been straight forward with me in the first place instead of changing your story.

my so called "demands" are very reasonable, they're just simple request that you actually have the item and all you have to do is have the picutre and ONE of these: tracking number for the first 6990, or a refund of BTC so i can pay with dwolla instead (which you can ship out when BOTH payments are cleared on monday/tuesday). you said you understood why i was worried and you would be too if you were the buyer. really, if this is giving us both headaches, then just please refund everything. if not, then do one of the simple things i asked, otherwise i have reason to believe nothing will actually be shipped when all payments are cleared and you'll just run with my $820.

can you please provide the picture and one of the other request with the next few hours? otherwise i'll try to cancel the payment for the second 6990 that hasn't cleared yet either through dwolla or my bank. if that's the case, then you can send just one of the 6990 that already cleared, but if you don't want to sell only one, then just refund everything to me and you won't need to ship anything.

You still dont even understand how hard and complicated your making things. I dont tqke pictures ever, i have no need for a camera. For me to return the btc i would need to go through mtgox again since they are in $ form now, which im not going to do. Plus im on my phone im not available to meet your demands. Also your payment isnt cleared, therefor im still technically reserving the 6990 because there is no guarentee your payment will clear. Im risking losing a sale on your behalf to trust that you have that money to spend.

Nothing is changing and this will be the last response i give you until the cards ship.

again, the things i've requested is NOT that hard, and it's only to prove you actually have the items and will ship, and yet you still can not provide anything. if you already converted by BTC to dollars, then simply convert it back to BTC and refund it to me. and please don't act like it's too hard to convert it back to BTC, because if you're able to convert to dollars, you can convert it back to BTC after a few clicks.

here is something you absolutely cannot run away from: you obviously have a computer to be sending private messages back and forth like this, so take a screenshot of the newegg.com invoice (or where ever you bought your 2x 6900 and 5x 5830) and blank out all personal information except your name. also take a screenshot of the transaction details on mtgox.com showing the time/date that you converted all the BTC i sent you into dollars. and one last screenshot of the bitcoin client application to show you received and sent all the BTC i payed you to mtxgox. these screenshots do not require any type of camera, but they do require a computer and keyboard which you obviously have. here is a screenshot of my bitcoin client showing the time, wallet address, and amount that i sent to you:

a refusal of these screenshots means you don't actually have these items, and that you're lying about the whole mtgox conversions. so in summary, you're not able to take a picture of the items you supposedly have, won't refund anything, and won't provide any type of shipping confirmations. i'm not going to sit here and just wait for my payment from dwolla/bank to clear so you can run off with everything. no more excuses or stalling man, because the next one will have me calling my bank and/or dwolla to cancel the transaction for the 2nd 6990 before it will clear. by the way, what's your phone number so we can talk about this in person?

Of course i have a computer but like i said im on my phone and i wont be home until later. Your trying to waste even more of my time with pointless screen shots but your right i can easily do this for you and will once i get home.

Your hostility towards me makes me think you never had funds for dwolla to clear in the first place, you started off wanting me to ship both items before your dwolla would clear which is another sign im wary of.

What makes no sense like i said before is that your asking for this information after sending half the payment, you should have requested this info before sending because any sort of proof to be shown now is really pointless, and all youve done is got me very heated and very skeptical about your dwolla payment. I was going to be willing to send monday but now youve lost my trust so ill be waiting for dwolla to cleqr, which will most likely be monday anyway.

You also didnt even send full payment in btc which you said you would once i respond to a pm and i did, then you demanded i ship it first before you send more btc to complete the payment. Thats yet another thing that has me angry and very skeptical. Im already selling these cards at a very good rate.

I will be home in around 6 hours and will have those screen shots you requested for to humor you. I still see this as a waste of time but if it will make you happy then ive got no problem doing this.

oh so you're still on the phone for the past 2 hours still? you obviously have a phone number, what is it? it's about 7pm PST here, and bout 10pm there in georgia. you said you'll be home in 6 hours, which will be 4am there. that's too long.

regardless, you don't need to be home to provide all the screenshots because you have some type of computer with you, a keyboard, and access to the internet, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to send me all these messages. please no more "im on the phone" excuses because you're still capable of responding for the past few messages. internet will allow you to log in mtgox to convert the BTC to dollars again, and take screenshots of all the invoice receipts, so you do NOT need to be home for this. just do it right now. and what makes you keep thinking the transaction i already initiated won't clear? these screenshots are not pointless, they show everything, which i have nothing to hide. here is the transaction details from dwolla, and also how much i have in the bank. the money WILL clear if you can provide proof of ownership of these items.

no screenshots of invoice receipts and mtgox transactions details and i'll be canceling the transaction. i already said that i was going to send an extra 2 BTC on top of everything else once you gave me shipping confirmation, and you were ok with that. now you're changing your shipping story. i'm going to wait one last hour, and i'll be making some calls to my bank/dwolla.

You really should worry about threatening someone and making false statements about them when they have $410 and already annoyed of your demands. Im not home and not near a computer, its as simple as that. If you cant wait until i get home that really isnt my problem. Everytime i try to cooperate with you, you make other demands and insult me with your crap.

I said i would take these screen shots for you when i get home. Even if i had access to another computer i dont have access to my bitcoin client.

Infact while your waiting why dont you lookup my bitcoin transactions yourself? You can google my bitcoin address and it should take you to block explorer with all of my transactions. Look for yours then another one after that, youll find i sent over 90% of the btc you sent me to mtgox.

The money is also already in my dwolla account pending transfer to my bank which id be happy to show those screen shots as well, so again nothing i can do here.

Your causing me wayy too much trouble just because i wasnt available to shit saturday. Waiting monday doesnt change anything.

I hope my btc proof of transaction will satisfy you until i get home to take more screen shots. Its more than enough proof to show you i havent lied about that transaction.

I keep forgetting to respond to your phone request, and im denying that request. I dont need some guy raging at me for nothing when youve been nothing but reckless towards me with your rudeness and demands.

Double check your messages. I sent two, my phone might have failed to submit.

To sum it up im not the one changing stories, you are. No way in hell am i going to refund you for wasting all this time and a headac. You asked for screen shots i said i would provide them when i get home. Then you make more demands wanting it NOW. Sorry but my time doesnt revolve around you.

To satisfy one of your demands you dont even need a screen shot of my bitcoin client or mtgox. I will still provide those when i get home but why dont you just use block explorer to lookup my address for hard proof i wasnt lying?

Stop threatening me and making false statements.

I sent yet another message before this one, so make sure you didn't miss that and double check for the message I sent you before the one declining your request to talk over the phone.

I got home sooner than I thought, here are your screen shots.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/560/72987457.gif
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6104/67657799.gif
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/433/42276283.gif

Also for hard proof of all my BTC transactions you can use blockexplorer like I mentioned in a previous response.

http://blockexplorer.com/address/12C3Pfudc21RDUxfc2K1EvnKNe9Lmnsmzm

thanks for the screenshots. you've successfully shown me that you're able to take half my money already and not refund it. now where is ANY proof that you actually own the video cards? like a screenshot of the invoice of all these video cards you own? like i said, i'm not going to sit here and wait while my other $410 clears so you can run with it too without any proof you have those video cards in your possession. so now 2 options, pick whichever is more convenient for you:

1) i still want a refund for the money that already cleared, and since you already withdrew it into your dwolla/bank, then you can pay me back the refund with dwolla payment instead of BTC, and i'll let you keep $30 for your hassle.

2) you still ship the two 6990 SEPARATELY, and i'll cover all shipping fees for both packages. so it'll be $410 + whatever shipping costs for each one. that means the first one will go out monday no matter what since you already have that money, and second one goes out tuesday when dwolla payment clears

seriously though, thanks for the screenshots.

Now i know for sure you were trying to scam me your dwolla would never clear would it? Because everytime i give you proof of what you ask for you demand something else

Im in no way in hell refunding you but you can have your one card you paid for.

Thanks for the wasted time

are you fukin serious? don't even try to turn this around on me. i just showed you the pending money sent in dwolla to your account, and also how much i had in my bank, why would it not clear?? and if it doesn't clear, you just don't ship, how the hell am i out to scam you when i'm the buyer?! EVERYTIME you give me proof?? the ONLY time you gave me proof was you last PM, which just shows screenshots of you receiving my bitcoins, converting it to dollars, and withdrawing it. so tell me... when is another time you've shown any kind of other proof? like maybe the most important ones, a picture of the actually item and the invoice that shows you bought them.

pretty clear you already got money for one of the 6990, no proof you own ANY of the things you're selling. so where are those screenshots and pictures? where are your old references of past transactions? and i just have a feeling you're going to beat around the bush to stall longer.

tell me why it's so difficult to just refund me the money i already payed for? no way in hell you're going to refund, but why again?? what do you lose out of it? i already said you can keep $30 for the trouble. unless if you refund me, i'm somehow going to "scam" you and the non-existent video card magically appears on my desk.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 07:36:35 AM

I'm pretty sure this guy was trying to scam me for two cards, who sends two different payments, one with BTC and one with UNCLEARED dwolla then expects me to send them both in before the other clears?

He also leaves out lots of the recent messages that we have gone back and fourth. Frankly this guy is a huge pain in my ass and shouldn't ever be dealt with by anyone.

What kind of person  demands proof and screen shots AFTER sending money, he is an outright mess and has no idea what he is talking about.
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 07:43:03 AM

ok you want to work this out publicly? that's even better. no more PM's anything you have to say just do it in the open. i did not leave out anything, but if i did, please fill in the quotes. i did mention that i forgot to save some of the PMs, so instead i wrote in there "something along the lines of". now please reply to my last PM here.

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 07:44:17 AM

ok you want to work this out publicly? that's even better. no more PM's anything you have to say just do it in the open. i did not leave out anything, but if i did, please fill in the quotes. i did mention that i forgot to save some of the PMs, so instead i wrote in there "something along the lines of". now please reply to my last PM here.

I'm done playing games with you, you know what the hell you left out and I'm done dealing with you period.

Its obvious you tried to scam me out of two cards, then tried to hide that when I said I wanted to wait for your dwolla to clear. Good luck to you.
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 07:48:59 AM

Now your really starting to piss me off, you not only lost me potential sales for one of my 6990, but now your going to cause more potential sale loss for me by trying to claim I'm a scammer.

Unless you remove your thread and posts from my thread, you won't be getting your card and I'll be keeping your BTC as a fee for lost sales and damaging my rep WHEN I HAVE YET TO EVEN SCAM YOU.

Its pretty fucking clear that YOU were trying to scam me out of two cards. This in final, I'm blocking you after this, its up to you on what you want to do. You'll get your card under these terms, you'll also get your second card if dwolla transaction happens to clear, but lets face it, we both know it was NEVER going to clear from the very start.

Thanks for being a royal pain in my ass.

Chris

i thought everything was to be public now? if you want me to delete this thread, then ship me the first 6990 i already paid for. how are you going to lose a potential buyer for the second 6990? i already initiated the $410 dwolla transaction for the second 6990. if you were an honest person, then you have nothing to worry about, and you'll get your 5830 sold in no time from your other thread. please keep everything public now, no more PMs

rethaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 07:51:08 AM

I knew $410 was too good to be true...

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:00:09 AM

Now your really starting to piss me off, you not only lost me potential sales for one of my 6990, but now your going to cause more potential sale loss for me by trying to claim I'm a scammer.

Unless you remove your thread and posts from my thread, you won't be getting your card and I'll be keeping your BTC as a fee for lost sales and damaging my rep WHEN I HAVE YET TO EVEN SCAM YOU.

Its pretty fucking clear that YOU were trying to scam me out of two cards. This in final, I'm blocking you after this, its up to you on what you want to do. You'll get your card under these terms, you'll also get your second card if dwolla transaction happens to clear, but lets face it, we both know it was NEVER going to clear from the very start.

Thanks for being a royal pain in my ass.

Chris

i thought everything was to be public now? if you want me to delete this thread, then ship me the first 6990 i already paid for. how are you going to lose a potential buyer for the second 6990? i already initiated the $410 dwolla transaction for the second 6990. if you were an honest person, then you have nothing to worry about, and you'll get your 5830 sold in no time from your other thread. please keep everything public now, no more PMs

Your obviously stupid, I had turned down SEVERAL buyers after you.
kookiekrak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:04:20 AM

just ship one damn card that he paid for with btc. else you're gonna get marked as a scammer.

FREE 100 GME if you post your Cryptsy TradeKey on the official GameCoinTalk forums

http://www.gamecointalk.org/index.php?topic=7.msg9#new
Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:05:53 AM

just ship one damn card that he paid for with btc. else you're gonna get marked as a scammer.

I gave him my terms and threats just as he did to me constantly, I'm not going to be pushed around by him any longer and let him damage my rep.

Its already clear he was the one trying to scam me for two cards.
kookiekrak

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:06:49 AM

I gave him my terms and threats just as he did to me constantly, I'm not going to be pushed around by him any longer and let him damage my rep.

IF HE SENT you money already, either REFUND HIM, or send him the damn card.

or else you're TAKING his money and scamming him.

FREE 100 GME if you post your Cryptsy TradeKey on the official GameCoinTalk forums

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:08:37 AM

He put this up when I've yet to "scam" him, so once its taken down he will get his card. Otherwise it will sit and collect dust. Its his problem, not mine.
kookiekrak

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:09:52 AM

.. holy shit i hate retards.

regardless of your terms. you're taking and keeping his money and not giving him the card.

THATS SCAMMING DUMB FUCK.

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:12:41 AM

regardless of your terms. you're taking and keeping his money and not giving him the card.

Holy shit you must hate yourself then.

Before posting this thread--that damages sales and my rep--he was getting his card.

All he has to do is take it down and he gets his card, simple as that. Otherwise hes shit out of luck, like I said I'm not letting him push me around anymore.

You obviously haven't even read half the convo he posted.
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:15:02 AM

He put this up when I've yet to "scam" him, so once its taken down he will get his card. Otherwise it will sit and collect dust. Its his problem, not mine.
As much of an obnoxious ass haploid23 has portrayed himself to be so far, you (leon) are seriously not doing yourself any favours in this situation with bullish comments like the above which will only consequently result in haploid23's claim of you being a scammer true.

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:16:17 AM

As much of an obnoxious ass haploid23 has portrayed himself to be so far, you (leon) are seriously not doing yourself any favours in this situation with bullish comments like the above which will only consequently result in haploid23's claim of you being a scammer true.

He can't claim I'm a scammer when I've yet to scam him, its a easy request to make. I have other items to get rid of and hes stalking me giving me a bad rep.

I don't like being callede and scammer getting multiple threats demands and then have this shit posted.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:16:45 AM

Before posting this thread--that damages sales and my rep--he was getting his card.

All he has to do is take it down and he gets his card, simple as that. Otherwise hes shit out of luck, like I said I'm not letting him push me around anymore.

So you're saying you are not going to ship the card he paid for?

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:18:53 AM

So you're saying you are not going to ship the card he paid for?

I was always going to ship the card he paid for, even though the orginal agreement was for both of them to be bought together, which I posted in the thread, and another note is you notice he didn't even fully pay for it yet. Then he goes and posts this that can hurt my rep, so I demand he takes it down otherwise he won't get the card until he does.

With all the crap and headac he gave me I don't see how that is unfair.
enmaku

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:22:59 AM

People HAVE been marked as scammers for publicly refusing to fulfill their end of a bargain in exactly such a manner (see: bitmole).

Regardless of what this guy may have said or done if he paid you you are legally obligated to either ship him what he HAS paid for or return his funds. If you think this has damaged your reputation in a manner that has any fiscal value then you can certainly take it up in a court of law like anyone else who is defamed/slandered, but it has no bearing whatsoever on the transaction itself.
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 08:26:14 AM

basically your terms are for me to take down this thread i started, otherwise you won't send the cards you never even had? why take it down? so you can scam others that don't know yet? my terms are SIMPLE:

1) just provide proof that you actually have the cards by your newegg invoice, or a picture of the cards with your name on a piece of paper. THAT'S IT. is that so hard just to ask? you haven't been able to provide this simple invoice screenshot, while you were still able to send me screenshots of you withdrawing my BTC. what's up with that?

2) if you can't provide proof, then simply refund me what i paid. THAT'S IT. simple terms, yet you were not able to do in our PMs. i even offered to let you keep $30 of the refund for troubles.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:30:20 AM

basically your terms are for me to take down this thread i started, otherwise you won't send the cards you never even had? why take it down? so you can scam others that don't know yet? my terms are SIMPLE:

1) just provide proof that you actually have the cards by your newegg invoice, or a picture of the cards with your name on a piece of paper. THAT'S IT. is that so hard just to ask? you haven't been able to provide this simple invoice screenshot, while you were still able to send me screenshots of you withdrawing my BTC. what's up with that?

2) if you can't provide proof, then simply refund me what i paid. THAT'S IT. simple terms, yet you were not able to do in our PMs. i even offered to let you keep $30 of the refund for troubles.
Leon is under no obligation to do either of these things, based on the original agreement. I suggest that you make that requirement clear next time that you buy something.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: