Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [confirmed] SCAMMER: user Leon  (Read 14026 times)
Leon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:35:56 AM

just ship one damn card that he paid for with btc. else you're gonna get marked as a scammer.

I gave him my terms and threats just as he did to me constantly, I'm not going to be pushed around by him any longer and let him damage my rep.

Its already clear he was the one trying to scam me for two cards.
basically your terms are for me to take down this thread i started, otherwise you won't send the cards you never even had? why take it down? so you can scam others that don't know yet? my terms are SIMPLE:

1) just provide proof that you actually have the cards by your newegg invoice, or a picture of the cards with your name on a piece of paper. THAT'S IT. is that so hard just to ask? you haven't been able to provide this simple invoice screenshot, while you were still able to send me screenshots of you withdrawing my BTC. what's up with that?

2) if you can't provide proof, then simply refund me what i paid. THAT'S IT. simple terms, yet you were not able to do in our PMs. i even offered to let you keep $30 of the refund for troubles.

I give up, you'll get your refund. I do what you ask with screen shots and whatever, then you just demand something further. Next time ask for this stuff BEFORE SENDING SOMEONE MONEY. I did all this for you, not me, I didn't have to do any of that and could just fuck you over big time.

As stated and proved, I already converted your BTC to USD to dwolla and submitted the money to my bank. The estimated clear date for that is the 19th, then I have to transsfer it back to DWOLLA back to MTGOX and then back to BTC. Ha and you say any of your requests don't cause me trouble.

I'm taking out $30 fee that you offered for the "troubles".

Thanks for the wasted time, the headacs, lost sales, the never ending demands, the threats, and the hurt reputation.

Good night.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:39:22 AM

just ship one damn card that he paid for with btc. else you're gonna get marked as a scammer.

I gave him my terms and threats just as he did to me constantly, I'm not going to be pushed around by him any longer and let him damage my rep.

basically your terms are for me to take down this thread i started, otherwise you won't send the cards you never even had? why take it down? so you can scam others that don't know yet? my terms are SIMPLE:

1) just provide proof that you actually have the cards by your newegg invoice, or a picture of the cards with your name on a piece of paper. THAT'S IT. is that so hard just to ask? you haven't been able to provide this simple invoice screenshot, while you were still able to send me screenshots of you withdrawing my BTC. what's up with that?

2) if you can't provide proof, then simply refund me what i paid. THAT'S IT. simple terms, yet you were not able to do in our PMs. i even offered to let you keep $30 of the refund for troubles.
Leon is under no obligation to do either of these things, based on the original agreement. I suggest that you make that requirement clear next time that you buy something.

I'm sure glad someone here has a brain, I was starting to feel alone.
Trini8ed

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:42:52 AM

I give up, you'll get your refund. I do what you ask with screen shots and whatever, then you just demand something further. Next time ask for this stuff BEFORE SENDING SOMEONE MONEY. I did all this for you, not me, I didn't have to do any of that and could just fuck you over big time.

As stated and proved, I already converted your BTC to USD to dwolla and submitted the money to my bank. The estimated clear date for that is the 19th, then I have to transsfer it back to DWOLLA back to MTGOX and then back to BTC. Ha and you say any of your requests don't cause me trouble.

Thanks for the wasted time, the headacs, lost sales, the never ending demands, the threats, and the hurt reputation.

Good night.

Look from what I see is why does he have to send you an invoice why can't he just send you the card instead of fucking taking pics. Also leon you can't just not ship a card after someone pays for it, over a thread... Its like renting a car form someone and using it for 6 months and not paying them for the time you used it because they didn't follow there agreement just ship him the card and when this is over the thread will be gone don't worry about it ^_^

Everyone Loves Donations: 1PEVhtmnBqiN8rYXLHhtUWAB6q9X63Zm9D
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trini8ed
Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:46:09 AM

Good night.

Look from what I see is why does he have to send you an invoice why can't he just send you the card instead of fucking taking pics. Also leon you can't just not ship a card after someone pays for it, over a thread... Its like renting a car form someone and using it for 6 months and not paying them for the time you used it because they didn't follow there agreement just ship him the card and when this is over the thread will be gone don't worry about it ^_^

No he is getting a refund, I'm done with him.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:46:26 AM

Leon is under no obligation to do either of these things, based on the original agreement. I suggest that you make that requirement clear next time that you buy something.

I'm sure glad someone here has a brain, I was starting to feel alone.
No problem. Just remember that if haploid23 comes back here crying that the fee is unreasonable, that your original agreement still stands until you both agree on something else. Don't refund anything until haploid23 agrees to the fees you impose.

Edit: Bleh, didn't notice that haploid23 already agreed to the $30 fee. So the new refund agreement is now the standing contract.

Trini8ed

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:47:15 AM

Good night.

That's fine to so what payments did he send you it looks like he sent 410 and 28 btc? or did he just pay for that 1 card?

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:52:54 AM

Good night.

That's fine to so what payments did he send you it looks like he sent 410 and 28 btc? or did he just pay for that 1 card?

He sent me BTC and was short over one BTC and has yet to pay me that. Then he sent me $410 in DWOLLA but it is currently UNCLEARED--yet he wanted me to send both cards.

Now he is just getting a refund with a $30 fee for the trouble and bs he caused me.
Trini8ed

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:55:08 AM

Good night.

He sent me BTC and was short over one BTC and has yet to pay me that. Then he sent me $410 in DWOLLA but it is currently UNCLEARED--yet he wanted me to send both cards.

Now he is just getting a refund with a $30 fee for the trouble and bs he caused me.

Oh that makes sense seems fair.

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 08:57:11 AM

Well like I said I'm going to bed, but I won't be suprised if I wake up to some more issues this guy has with me.  Roll Eyes
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 09:20:09 AM

This is a fine example of why we need arbitration.

Had you guys had an intermediary, there would have been much less hassle on both sides.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 09:22:52 AM

I'm not going to be pushed around by him any longer and let him damage my rep.

my rep

you joined 4 days ago lol

Then again the buyer is shady as hell too, if the funds don't clear, I'd only send a card paid with BTC & refund or dispute the dwolla payment

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
sc8nt4u

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:49:45 AM

I'm leaning towards Leon's side, but I'm gonna go grab some popcorn for this thread.

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 06:08:53 PM

Good night.

well then it's settled. since you don't need my pending dwolla payment to clear, please cancel it from your account. as for the BTC i already paid, seems like it's a lot of hassle to convert it all back to BTC when money is already in your bank. can you just initiate the refund and send it by dwolla, which will withdraw straight from your bank? and you keep $30 of it like i offered. i will take down this thread when i get my refund

thanks

shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:15:04 PM

User haploid23  added to no sale blacklist.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
swusc2

Activity: 304

Do your part for Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 09:35:38 PM

Both of you are idiots.

Leon: for being intentionally non-transparent for some reason

haploid: for crying bloodly murder

It is good to know not to do business with either of you.

Impress your friends! Buy a bitcoin keychain!
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=30799.0
Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 10:02:15 PM

he's gotten payment for all the cards as far as i know- i think if mr leon wanted to take the BTC and run there'd be no reason to defend himself since he's already gotten everyone's moneys =/.

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
BitPorium

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:07:24 PM

very interesting. thankfully im paranoid.
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 10:13:02 PM

Both of you are idiots.

Leon: for being intentionally non-transparent for some reason

haploid: for crying bloodly murder

It is good to know not to do business with either of you.

if your $800+ is at a huge risk, let me see if you keep quiet about it

he's gotten payment for all the cards as far as i know- i think if mr leon wanted to take the BTC and run there'd be no reason to defend himself since he's already gotten everyone's moneys =/.

he actually only has my BTC so far, the dwolla has not cleared yet until monday/tuesday. he's defending himself or stall until the other half of my dwolla transaction clears before running. well he already agreed to refund me, but yet still has not cancelled the dwolla transaction, or let me know if he will pay my BTC back with a dwolla refund or trying to convert it to BTC again.

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 10:15:40 PM

*oops, double post*

Leon

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:20:16 PM

Lol the demands from this guy never end even after agreeing to refund him, I'm not going to call your bank and cancel your pending payment, thats up to you. I don't even think I could stop it even if I wanted to, and I looked for an option on dwolla but I don't see one. If they have that option let me know exactly where to go, otherwise you need to call your bank.

As for the request to receive a refund in dwolla instead of BTC, that is fine by me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: