Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 11:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [confirmed] SCAMMER: user Leon  (Read 14020 times)
macharborguy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:26:17 PM

Lol the demands from this guy never end even after agreeing to refund him, I'm not going to call your bank and cancel your pending payment, thats up to you. I don't even think I could stop it even if I wanted to, and I looked for an option on dwolla but I don't see one. If they have that option let me know exactly where to go, otherwise you need to call your bank.

As for the request to receive a refund in dwolla instead of BTC, that is fine by me.

agreeing to refund someone and ACTUALLY refunding them are two completely different things.

in all honesty, if you could have refunded his BitCoins as BitCoins, its so simple to do so and has plenty of community verification via Block Explorer, I don't see why you wouldn't have just for the sake taking the high ground.

Instead it became a public show.  I understand why Leon choose to come public after haploid brought this to the public eye, you didn't want to give any impression that you were scamming him.  Not coming public would have put a more negative light on you.  However, both of your attitudes overall in this whole mess harm BOTH of your reputations in the long wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leon

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:35:05 PM

Lol the demands from this guy never end even after agreeing to refund him, I'm not going to call your bank and cancel your pending payment, thats up to you. I don't even think I could stop it even if I wanted to, and I looked for an option on dwolla but I don't see one. If they have that option let me know exactly where to go, otherwise you need to call your bank.

As for the request to receive a refund in dwolla instead of BTC, that is fine by me.

agreeing to refund someone and ACTUALLY refunding them are two completely different things.

in all honesty, if you could have refunded his BitCoins as BitCoins, its so simple to do so and has plenty of community verification via Block Explorer, I don't see why you wouldn't have just for the sake taking the high ground.

Instead it became a public show.  I understand why Leon choose to come public after haploid brought this to the public eye, you didn't want to give any impression that you were scamming him.  Not coming public would have put a more negative light on you.  However, both of your attitudes overall in this whole mess harm BOTH of your reputations in the long wrong.

Before making ignorant posts, please read everything that has been posted. You'll then see how stupid you look.
macharborguy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:44:24 PM

Attitude, plain and simple, even "idiots" can see good ones and bad ones.
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 10:55:56 PM

it had to become public, otherwise i wouldn't have gotten my money back. he states in one of his last few PMs to me :"Im in no way in hell refunding you..."

thank you, but please actually follow through with the refund. BTC value was $13.73 when i sent the coins, so i sent total $392.95 worth of BTC. you keep $30 of it like i offered, so it's a refund of $362.95. i just sent that requst to you on dwolla. accept the request when you can, so we can just get this over with please.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:34:05 PM

I really need to speed up my Bitcoin ShitList website  Cheesy

Both of you have a place in there by now  Tongue
Trini8ed

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:39:43 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2011, 11:52:11 PM by Trini8ed

Both of you have a place in there by now  Tongue

I don't think they should be blacklisted.

Everyone Loves Donations: 1PEVhtmnBqiN8rYXLHhtUWAB6q9X63Zm9D
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trini8ed
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 11:56:54 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2011, 12:31:39 AM by psy

Both of you have a place in there by now  Tongue

I don't think they should be blacklisted.

Ofcourse they won't be blacklisted, just Shitlisted lol

I should add that i'm not the one that will shitlist persons/business, it will be whoever has complaints.
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 03:41:36 PM

well then it's monday, and no tracking number or refund yet on the cleared payment. by the end of the day if me and the other member(s) that already paid for the stuff don't get confirmation like he said he would on monday, then it's pretty much confirmed. now i know his log in online status and posting habits, he was online almost EVERY hour from all of friday up until sunday noon, and it just so happens that after i sent the dwolla refund money request to his dwolla account, he never logged in to this forum again. i think he already fled with my money, but i'll just give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until the end of the day.

Leon

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 05:31:43 PM

well then it's monday, and no tracking number or refund yet on the cleared payment. by the end of the day if me and the other member(s) that already paid for the stuff don't get confirmation like he said he would on monday, then it's pretty much confirmed. now i know his log in online status and posting habits, he was online almost EVERY hour from all of friday up until sunday noon, and it just so happens that after i sent the dwolla refund money request to his dwolla account, he never logged in to this forum again. i think he already fled with my money, but i'll just give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until the end of the day.

Do you just make up shit to make up shit? I think you do, for one your payment hasn't cleared, second I told you when you would get your refund I believe on page two.

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 05:50:52 PM

Do you just make up shit to make up shit? I think you do, for one your payment hasn't cleared, second I told you when you would get your refund I believe on page two.
you just contradicted yourself. if you're refunding me, why wait for my dwolla payment to clear? shouldn't it be you giving me back my first payment instead of waiting for my second payment to also be in your hands? now i already sent the money request on dwolla yesterday, all you had to do was press "accept", which you have yet to do. is there a reason why you haven't done it yet? because obviously you have the money available to refund, you just haven't done it yet.

Leon

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 06:46:12 PM

you just contradicted yourself. if you're refunding me, why wait for my dwolla payment to clear? shouldn't it be you giving me back my first payment instead of waiting for my second payment to also be in your hands? now i already sent the money request on dwolla yesterday, all you had to do was press "accept", which you have yet to do. is there a reason why you haven't done it yet? because obviously you have the money available to refund, you just haven't done it yet.
Good god how thick can this guy possibly be? I stated several times i already submitted the money to my bank account, which means i have $0 in my dwolla. Does that make any sense to you?

I'll accept the payment once i have money in my bank to do so. Not everyone has 2k sitting around, plus what if dwolla fails to transfer the money for some reason? Then i have to go through the trouble of trying to cancel a pending withdraw.

Your on my terms now. Im not taking anymore bs or demands from you.
kgo

Activity: 548
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:13:07 PM

Wasn't the whole reason the deal fell through in the first place because the buyer didn't actually have his money in dwolla yet?  Seems like he should know dwolla is really slow...
error

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:16:48 PM

Wasn't the whole reason the deal fell through in the first place because the buyer didn't actually have his money in dwolla yet?  Seems like he should know dwolla is really slow...

Dwolla is instant. It's the bank that's slow.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
kgo

Activity: 548

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:26:44 PM

Dwolla is instant. It's the bank that's slow.

Right.  Intra-dwolla is fast.  It's just the ACH process is inherently slow.  I don't want to give dwolla a bad name.

But basically the guy who doesn't "keep much sitting in his dwolla account" is now mad that the other guy doesn't keep much sitting in dwolla..
Tyson95

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 10:46:00 PM

A college student selling 6990's for half the market value with no pics and a lost ebay account seems legit.

fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 01:17:29 AM

A college student selling 6990's for half the market value with no pics and a lost ebay account seems legit.

lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2011, 10:16:59 PM

leon just disappear today? paid for 5830 that was suppose to ship yesterday and haven't heard anything =/

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 10:23:20 PM

NOW things are getting interesting!

haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2011, 11:05:09 PM

there are 5 confirmed people that has a simultaneous deal with Leon right now, maybe more, and no one has gotten anything or a refund yet. it's past 5pm CST already, and my payment he withdrew from dwolla already cleared in his bank. so either he should be me refunding very soon, or he's already run off with it.

see what happens when he's under no obligation to provide provide any proof like you mentioned earlier? it's not that he doesn't want to provide the proof, he CAN'T provide the proof. he easily provided screenshots of withdrawing my money, yet unable to take a screenshot of his newegg invoice of the items he supposedly owns.

Trini8ed

Activity: 375

<3 Bitcoins

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 12:23:14 AM

there are 5 confirmed people that has a simultaneous deal with Leon right now, maybe more, and no one has gotten anything or a refund yet. it's past 5pm CST already, and my payment he withdrew from dwolla already cleared in his bank. so either he should be me refunding very soon, or he's already run off with it.

see what happens when he's under no obligation to provide provide any proof like you mentioned earlier? it's not that he doesn't want to provide the proof, he CAN'T provide the proof. he easily provided screenshots of withdrawing my money, yet unable to take a screenshot of his newegg invoice of the items he supposedly owns.

Maybe you were right haploid sorry to go to his side...

Everyone Loves Donations: 1PEVhtmnBqiN8rYXLHhtUWAB6q9X63Zm9D
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trini8ed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: