Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Videoblog & Technical Analysis for Bitcoin  (Read 44053 times)
Lucano (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

‎"How people treat you is their karma"

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 10:14:57 AM

Look like alot of good info. Will have to read into it later when I'm off work.
/watch
Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 10:22:46 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Buyers are in full control and it seems like the next target could be $155.00.
Consolidations in 240/60 charts are advising a posible reaction in the $155.00 area.

We see over-buying signs are more significant at this point and the SMA's (10.20) look with some divergence.
$155.00 it's for me an intra-day target and watching the consolidation in 240/60 charts at this point in time it will probably bring volatility if the price reaches the target

The 60 minutes chart is showing less erratic movements and the last long range green candle could be the one who helps the movement to reach the target.

Here, the pre market analysis.

http://youtu.be/x7LKW_kDBnU

viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:45:24 AM

Thanks one more time!

Great information! keep up!
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:22:25 PM

Hey Lucano,

Request if I may? I used to trade just by candles alone and took a few years off. I have to say, you have a very good way of communicating the candles. Brought a lot back to me.
You are basically already helping to educate many people with how you do your candles, but if you have another 5 mins, maybe you could make a Tutorial video talking about what you
are looking for in the BTC chart (Candle wise), patterns, going deeper (again) into the different periods, etc. (Maybe looking back and comparing charts, for example). Regardless, much appreciated.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 11:21:31 AM

Thanks one more time!

Great information! keep up!
Wink

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 11:23:48 AM

Hey Lucano,

Request if I may? I used to trade just by candles alone and took a few years off. I have to say, you have a very good way of communicating the candles. Brought a lot back to me.
You are basically already helping to educate many people with how you do your candles, but if you have another 5 mins, maybe you could make a Tutorial video talking about what you
are looking for in the BTC chart (Candle wise), patterns, going deeper (again) into the different periods, etc. (Maybe looking back and comparing charts, for example). Regardless, much appreciated.

IAS

We are working on the translation of our site into English and we are also working on new services to offer to the community.

P.S: I'm glad to heard that the service is helping the community. Thank you for your suggestions.  Wink

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 11:42:57 AM

Good Day Bitcoiners,

The weekly hypothesis is working and it reach more than 80% of the main target. $166.43

The daily chart is showing and extended up trend and exhaustion at the same time which will hep the price to have a paused and pull back to build the next higher low and consolidation.
Remeber the an extended trend usually fails to build the first pivot.

The 240 minutes chart is showing the same situation that the daily chart is showing. the next higher low can fail and if that the continuation of the pull back can reach $153.00
I personally believe that the price can start moving between supports and resistance but I need to wait for the 240 minutes chart candle stick to finished and the possible higher low failure to set support prices to look for new opportunities.

And finally, the price in the 60 minutes chart is showing a pull back that it manage to visit $156.92 and so far the movement has not been so deep and over extended but, we still need to wait for the main charts (240/Daily) to show us more solid patterns to take position and go with the trend.

http://youtu.be/w5ZAwwXMAKQ

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 10:51:14 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Yesterday the price was having a lot a volatility to deal with and it was not possible to reach $163.00

A pause in the up trend is important, healthy and it can help the currency to create new patterns in the daily and 240 minutes chart towards the main target.

The daily chart left a red candle stick yesterday with top and bottom tales but more important the red body is trap in the previous green candle and that for me is a positive indication that a future consolidation is on it's way.
240 minutes chart gave us a sell off yesterday and it manage to penetrate a minor support ($153/147).
The price will take it's time to penetrate the previous sell off and if market makers are already out of the up trend, that means that it will take some few market sessions for the price to go back up on our screens and reach the $166.43.

http://youtu.be/oA75PpIvIGg

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 11:27:45 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The daily chart is showing us a formation that it could help to build the higher low for this chart and eventually it will take the price towards $163.43.
240 minutes charts shows a bullish flag or a "P" formation that it helps the up trend to keep the consolidation in good areas and it helps the penetration to succeed.
60 minutes chart show a bullish flag which is the "P" formation of the 4 hours chart and keeps the price up towards the main target.

http://youtu.be/2lAjmTaobbc

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 11:14:18 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Four extraordinary days with a significant up trend and the price break up from $154.00 and it didn't stop until it set new highs $195.00 to be more precise.

The up trend is contagious and it can definitely bring more new participants and the price can have another rally towards $200.00

The minthly chart is showing this Octuber with a long range candle stick and no obstacles on the left hand side and to more technical at this point, the price in the monthly chart only has one target. $266.00
As a technical analyst I have to reconsider going long right now with an over extended trend. There is too much risk involve at this point and the bubble starts to show up as we speak.
The daily chart shows the sma's (10,20) with a big divergency and the sma 200 it's vary far from the price.

Here, the weekly analysis.

http://youtu.be/UMLkeY3xwR0

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 09:11:32 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The price reach $200.00 and there is not obstacle to stop the currency to reach higher prices.

The most significant part to take into consideration today is the fact that the SMA's (10/20) are divergent right now and the SMA 200 is just too far from the price right now.

It's possible that new higher lows start to fail in the 240/60 minutes chart but that hypothesis has nothing to gain at this point because the great demand for Bitcoin still increasing in regions such as Asia where the volume in transactions is increasing constantly.

The next technical target is $266.00 for this unstoppable movement.

But it will be no very ethical from my end to support this target right now but I have to say that the reason why I'm mentioning this target is because it's the only top tale that the price has as a main target but, that's the market and everything is possible. Any possible scenario that I share with you all today is nothing compare with the lesson of perseverance, power to the masses and versatility that Bitcoin is showing us right now.

Here, the Pre Market Analysis.

http://youtu.be/wo3fEEPq4dM

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:11:03 PM

Nice commentary once again. You are a very very structured trader. I am surprised you have not gone in during the strong up move. I understand and respect your decision but have a question for you:

Is success having more $$$ in your account or more BTC? Or something else?

I measure my success and failure in BTC. If I can obtain more BTC things are well. That is what I am in this for (outside of what it represents and is doing to finance as well of course.)

Anyway, following you along very closely. I am curious about pull back levels to add more to but looking back (e.g. Silk Road crash), we are on a tear. It seems that when drops happen, you have to be real quick to get in (rather you need to have open orders sitting below as the price doesn't spend much time down on the drops. I see the 165 level as possible, or rather did, but the higher we go up, the more I think a retracement is less likely down there.

Something to consider, my BTC analogy: Imagine there is only one publicly traded company on earth. It is a financial related company and it brings relief to a corrupt world. There are only 12 million shares. What is a fair price?  Grin

Great luck and keep it up,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 08:05:21 PM

Nice commentary once again. You are a very very structured trader. I am surprised you have not gone in during the strong up move. I understand and respect your decision but have a question for you:

I measure my success and failure in BTC. If I can obtain more BTC things are well. That is what I am in this for (outside of what it represents and is doing to finance as well of course.)

Anyway, following you along very closely. I am curious about pull back levels to add more to but looking back (e.g. Silk Road crash), we are on a tear. It seems that when drops happen, you have to be real quick to get in (rather you need to have open orders sitting below as the price doesn't spend much time down on the drops. I see the 165 level as possible, or rather did, but the higher we go up, the more I think a retracement is less likely down there.

Something to consider, my BTC analogy: Imagine there is only one publicly traded company on earth. It is a financial related company and it brings relief to a corrupt world. There are only 12 million shares. What is a fair price?  Grin

IAS
Thank you for the heads up.

My target was always $188.00 and to be honest with you I always try to leave the feelings at the door where I'm hanging my coat before I switch on my computer. Most of the time works but, you have your moments like any other human.

In regards your two questions Is success having more $$$ in your account or more BTC? Or something else?

I don't measure my success in $$ or BTCBTC.

I measure everything on %'s and If I'm above 65%  year to date that means my jobs is done.

it's definitely good to be versatile and have both $$ and BTCBTC and looking at other crypto currencies for potential opportunities.

I like your analogy, but there is one more more deep question to analyze here because the public traded company is digging towards the core of the corrupt world and the traded company has not reach 50% yet so it keeps digging until we hear the crack.

How long until the public traded company reach the core?

What is a fair price for what its done to crack the core?

Have a good evening.
Lucano.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:30:46 PM

Something to consider, my BTC analogy: Imagine there is only one publicly traded company on earth. It is a financial related company and it brings relief to a corrupt world. There are only 12 million shares. What is a fair price?  Grin

IAS

My target was always $188.00 and to be honest with you I always try to leave the feelings at the door where I'm hanging my coat before I switch on my computer. Most of the time works but, you have your moments like any other human.

In regards your two questions Is success having more $$$ in your account or more BTC? Or something else?

I measure everything on %'s and If I'm above 65%  year to date that means my jobs is done.

it's definitely good to be versatile and have both $$ and BTCBTC and looking at other crypto currencies for potential opportunities.

I like your analogy, but there is one more more deep question to analyze here because the public traded company is digging towards the core of the corrupt world and the traded company has not reach 50% yet so it keeps digging until we hear the crack.

Have a good evening.
Lucano.

eheheh, When do we hear the crack? If I understand you correctly, the recent signs of the IMF talking about a 10% "tax" on EU citizens with "positive net worth" might be the early warning signs. Chase bank and some others limiting out of country money movement might be another. I just get the feeling that either later this year or sometime next year, we are gonna have some fireworks. And they will put pressure on BTC in some way or fashion. But, they are trying to save a sinking ship and the longer we go, their chances just go down (The corrupt banking system.) If the public runs to BTC, what will the governments do? Listen to corrupt bankers who everyone hates? I think the shit hits the fan at that point and the bankers will be more concerned for their lives then holding up their corrupt system. And I don't think the military will protect them either. Times are a changin...

I think the "fair price", well that is a tough one. Right now it looks like BTC is an asset. It is starting to increase as a payment system. Can it be both? Does that make sense? I can argue both ways. I sure don't like spending my BTC! Not a good start for a payment system, but perhaps we will find a happy medium. I think it is too alarming to say a fair price for BTC, especially if it is an asset and that appears to be what it mostly is right now. But, let's say this, we won't be talking about the price per BTC. It will be fractions of BTC for practical everyday reasons. Can you imagine a market cap of 1 Trillion dollars some day? ehehehh, ok a bit crazy, but 1 trillion divided by 12 million (with growing consistent demand to keep the price stable) would put us at around $83,333 per BTC.  Shocked    A more reasonable figure of 100 billion would put us at $8,000 per BTC. A market cap of 100 billion is TOTALLY believable and still small to me.

I should add one thing to my above $ or BTC question, as I factored it in to my trading "judgement". If you had just bought and held BTC, would you have more BTC now than trading? I think that clarifies things.
So, if you have 10,000 at the start of the year - that is e.g. 100 BTC. How many BTC did you finish with? That is the easiest measure of success. If you have 20,000 but only 99BTC, then you lost a BTC and money. I don't look at dollars as the goal is BTC (but oddly enough for them to increase in USD value! LOL). Relating to the above question of "When will we know?" - When BTC is near or is decoupled from the dollar. Just as gold will probably do as well.

Interesting,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 11:03:14 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The up trend keeps going the new highs speaks for them self.

The price still respecting the SMA 10 in the 240 minutes chart that's a powerful buying sign for us.

Seems like the only limit that the currency has right now is to to be able to reach $266.00
Extended trends in all the charts and the SMA 10 showing how the price is respecting this line that is a sign of buyers in full control and no signs of pull back at the moment.
The daily chart is showing an over extended trend with no signs of possible pull backs yet.
240 minutes chart still building higher lows (more than 3 so far) and the price continues keep it's distance from the SMA 10 which indicates a very strong presence of buyers.
The 60 minutes chart is keeping the same trend as the major charts and every moment that the currency pulls back is another opportunity to buy and go long.

http://youtu.be/KzkgNP32HG0

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 11:23:22 AM

IAS

Have a good evening.
Lucano.

eheheh, When do we hear the crack? If I understand you correctly, the recent signs of the IMF talking about a 10% "tax" on EU citizens with "positive net worth" might be the early warning signs. Chase bank and some others limiting out of country money movement might be another. I just get the feeling that either later this year or sometime next year, we are gonna have some fireworks. And they will put pressure on BTC in some way or fashion. But, they are trying to save a sinking ship and the longer we go, their chances just go down (The corrupt banking system.) If the public runs to BTC, what will the governments do? Listen to corrupt bankers who everyone hates? I think the shit hits the fan at that point and the bankers will be more concerned for their lives then holding up their corrupt system. And I don't think the military will protect them either. Times are a changin...

I think the "fair price", well that is a tough one. Right now it looks like BTC is an asset. It is starting to increase as a payment system. Can it be both? Does that make sense? I can argue both ways. I sure don't like spending my BTC! Not a good start for a payment system, but perhaps we will find a happy medium. I think it is too alarming to say a fair price for BTC, especially if it is an asset and that appears to be what it mostly is right now. But, let's say this, we won't be talking about the price per BTC. It will be fractions of BTC for practical everyday reasons. Can you imagine a market cap of 1 Trillion dollars some day? ehehehh, ok a bit crazy, but 1 trillion divided by 12 million (with growing consistent demand to keep the price stable) would put us at around $83,333 per BTC.  Shocked    A more reasonable figure of 100 billion would put us at $8,000 per BTC. A market cap of 100 billion is TOTALLY believable and still small to me.

I should add one thing to my above $ or BTC question, as I factored it in to my trading "judgement". If you had just bought and held BTC, would you have more BTC now than trading? I think that clarifies things.
So, if you have 10,000 at the start of the year - that is e.g. 100 BTC. How many BTC did you finish with? That is the easiest measure of success. If you have 20,000 but only 99BTC, then you lost a BTC and money. I don't look at dollars as the goal is BTC (but oddly enough for them to increase in USD value! LOL). Relating to the above question of "When will we know?" - When BTC is near or is decoupled from the dollar. Just as gold will probably do as well.

Interesting,
IAS

Sorry for not answering back last night.
your seem very aware about the situation around us and that's what this is all about.
The devil is in the details and you just point out what it's about to come with IMF, CBE and our domestic banking and financial system. We, the masses are the experiment of a group powerful individuals that try to put pressure on us to the limit but they never thought that something like Bitcoin can trigger so much in such short time.

In terms of the "fair price" I agree with you and that's a though one. But eventually we will get there and it's our responsibility to spread the word and educate as many minds as possible and to show the benefits to the children, the rich, the middle class, the poor and every single person out there who feels like everything they do towards prosperity and success it has to be control, monitor and audit by a corrupt system.
You haven't ask me this but, I teach my mother about bitcoin, she have got her bitcoin wallet on her smart phone and she tells her friends about it and she even manage to set their wallets and we give them their first BTC's and they are so curious that they start asking question about "how they can secure their future with a currency they can control".
We talking a generation in their 50's and that's a powerful generation in all sense.
The "fair price" still wondering in my head ...LOL

I look at BTC as an asset right now yes. I hope the statement answers your question.

Have a great day !!!

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 09:21:53 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Sell Off.

Powerful sell off that it manage to denial and entire 5 market sessions.
We believe that this particular sell off could find a new support in areas such as $166.43.
It all depends how the market reacts during the course of the day.

Counter trends could be the best possibility in small time frames to take advantage of the situation.

It was a long range candle stick in the daily chart that it denial five days of market sessions and the 240 minutes chart denial over three higher lows.
I still believe that the currency has a bit more space to go down towards $166.43 but, it all depends how the market takes the previous sell off.

http://youtu.be/mvRD6u92TRY

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:14:27 PM

great charts, nice analysis!
Lucano (OP)