Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Videoblog & Technical Analysis for Bitcoin  (Read 44049 times)
Lucano (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

‎"How people treat you is their karma"

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:01:44 PM

great to see your vids pop up at youtube again  Smiley

perfect timing, with the new possible bull market in the making  Wink
Thank you too for the heads up!!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:01:55 PM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The price manage to reach $417,99 and it seems like the retracement in the 3 day chart has been deny in more than 90% thanks to the buyers momentum.
We have over extended trends right now and those up trends can turn into retracement at any time. A correction on the price will be healthy for the buyers in case we want to see the price reaching $452,00.

Here is the analysis for today's market.

http://youtu.be/dp3374UBkZI

These higher lows you are referring too are only in the short term... Unless we get near $450 soon we are still at a lower high than last month & that is the current trend! Lower and lower highs month after month. Unless we break that, I don't see strength here! I just see the same wildly fluctuating bitcoin market as it has always been!!
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:27:19 PM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The price manage to reach $417,99 and it seems like the retracement in the 3 day chart has been deny in more than 90% thanks to the buyers momentum.
We have over extended trends right now and those up trends can turn into retracement at any time. A correction on the price will be healthy for the buyers in case we want to see the price reaching $452,00.

These higher lows you are referring too are only in the short term... Unless we get near $450 soon we are still at a lower high than last month & that is the current trend! Lower and lower highs month after month. Unless we break that, I don't see strength here! I just see the same wildly fluctuating bitcoin market as it has always been!!
Lower high's (down trend) Higher Low's (Up trend).
However, opportunities come and go and as long as the fluctuation and the patterns that the market brings daily matches my trading plan then I might have opportunities to generate profits.

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:30:12 PM

i'm long sine 372.5. Will close that position if we drop below 395 or something. But personally, i see it going towards 450 before dropping to the low 400's  Smiley
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:00:11 PM

i'm long sine 372.5. Will close that position if we drop below 395 or something. But personally, i see it going towards 450 before dropping to the low 400's  Smiley

Check your plan and make sure you follow the steps that the plans tells you. Risk / Reward should be on your side by now so it's up to you if you allow greed to trade for you.  Wink

f2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:19:31 PM

Im new to trading so having somebody explain everything on video is great. Thanks for doing the videos Lucano.
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

Im new to trading so having somebody explain everything on video is great. Thanks for doing the videos Lucano.
Thank you for supporting the topic and for spreading the word about this service.  Wink

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:34:55 PM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Lucano is back! Nice to see another report, thx.

Can I get a "I see a P formation forming!"?   Grin

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:53:29 PM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Lucano is back! Nice to see another report, thx.

Can I get a "I see a P formation forming!"?   Grin
Love those "P's". Thanks for the welcome!  Cool

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 09:28:03 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The price is showing a weak momentum and the retracement we are experiecing now can benefit the seller for a short period of time.
Price will try to build new Higher Low's on the daily and the 12 hours charts which can benefit the weekly hypothesis  and the visit to the $452,00 could be possible.
We have to let the market to work it's magic and see if the daily and the 12 hours chart can build their buying patterns.

http://youtu.be/YpON1eIYhEo

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 09:56:38 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The price is doing the right things thanks to the buyers and the momemtun.
A potential retracement towards $380,00 can be healthy if the price wants to build new buying patterns.
Also we can have a sideways trend intraday that can benefit traders operating 60M/15M/5M.
At this point and with so many over extended patterns the best thing to do is to check you trading plan and make sure you're doing the right thing.

http://youtu.be/X4f2aanFJ3Q

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 09:27:09 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Price is doing the right things at the moment and it seems like the intrady trader might have a slow day today.
It's important that the 12 Hours chart build it's new Higher Low and keep the buying pattern going or at least building a new support that can benefit major time frames.
If this hypothesis becomes a reality the intraday traders will have a bit of more work, specially the buyers.

http://youtu.be/xINtFGa0CtI

fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:11:14 AM

i'm long sine 372.5. Will close that position if we drop below 395 or something. But personally, i see it going towards 450 before dropping to the low 400's  Smiley

Geez... Good thing you're both always wrong!

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Price is doing the right things at the moment and it seems like the intrady trader might have a slow day today.
It's important that the 12 Hours chart build it's new Higher Low and keep the buying pattern going or at least building a new support that can benefit major time frames.
If this hypothesis becomes a reality the intraday traders will have a bit of more work, specially the buyers.

http://youtu.be/xINtFGa0CtI

All you talk about are buyers buying lmfao this is not technical analysis when you only talk about up up up... bring the real facts or go post another  "BTC WILL BE $1mil BY 2015" thread.

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:49:36 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 08:55:56 AM by dnaleor

i'm long since 372.5. Will close that position if we drop below 395 or something. But personally, i see it going towards 450 before dropping to the low 400's  Smiley

Geez... Good thing you're both always wrong!

I did close at 394.91 USD Wink
Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:33:25 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

The price still building supports in major time frames.
That's a good sign if the price manage to stay above $352,00.
This week seems to be the week where intraday can be a bit slow if volume does not show up.
The daily chart can build a new sideways trend which can only benefit the bullsih patterns and the major time frames.

http://youtu.be/1Kop9R0uHMg

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:14:31 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Consolidations on the daily chart and the 12 hours chart are positive signs that can benefit a potential up trend.
We would like to see a new Higher Low on the daily chart to confirm this hypothesis and if that happen then we might see an alignment in all the major time frames which can bring the buyers volume and  the up trend can continue towards $417,99 initially.

http://youtu.be/WP2A_reg4mM

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 09:44:55 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

We have a bearish momentum and at the same time we have over extented down trends in the most important times frames intraday. This can bring counter trends and the buyers can deny the previous retracement pushing the price back up towards $380,00.
The bearish scenario can keep the down trend and activate the Lower Higher that we have on the daily chart and keep pushing the price towards major support.

http://youtu.be/q6ggJJz-yO0

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 10:46:20 AM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

Buyer are in trouble and seller are keeping the pressure on.

Bitstamp data shows a potential continuation of the down trend. At the same time the buyers are trying to create counter trends so the can deny the previous pattern and push the price towards $384,55.

We have over extended trends in the weekly and 3 days charts which can benefit potential counter trends if the buyers volume shows up during the next 24 hours.

With bitfinex we can have a the opportunity to short the currency but right now the down trend is over extended and based on our experience we don't see bearish pattern that can benefit our plan to enter the market.
Potential Lower High Failure give more than is we decided to go and short the currency.

http://youtu.be/S3YX-IJ08Kk

Lucano (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 12:05:17 PM

Good Morning Bitcoiners,

No volume for the last 12 hours and a sideways trend can make things a bit dangerous for inexperienced traders.

The price is building a new consolidation that it might benefit the buyers.

The 4 hours chats is showing us a potential break up towards $363,00 which is the previous daily highs and if the price manage to reach that area, there is enough space to push towards $371,00 and that can confirm a lower high failure in the 12 hours chart.

We need the buyers volume to make this work.

http://youtu.be/ItrG8s31MaA

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:01:10 PM

Gotta agree. Really in a no man's land right now.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█