Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2147 times)
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

on the off chance that we consider that it is presently the finish of bearish market then we ought to expect the bullish market where I think there is no drawback as of now yet continually rising. On the off chance that bearish market is over what might occur about? There are a few people again make interest in btc then when after bullish there are bearish market again they going to surrender again their bitcoin and stop crypto.? Well if individuals like that dependably and never think about the market that there is dependably ups and down it will go not effectively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

The bearish trend is still very much in play. Prices are going down and news about the postponement of the ETF made the market to plummet more. We are still very bearish overall for now in the market. The market would be bullish when positive news suffice.
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

This year the entire market will continue to decline, with no growth period, I am really disappointed in the market this year, how many expectations I have missed and now the losses are in sight
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

This year the entire market will continue to decline, with no growth period, I am really disappointed in the market this year, how many expectations I have missed and now the losses are in sight
Actually if you expect much in 2018 you will be disappointed as much. I hold my altcoin since March with the hope that the market will rebound in May or June. But now the market falls deeper than before. It cost me nearly 60% of the altcoin value when I bought it in March. Agreed that 2018 would be a less active year like 2017 and the price is going down.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

Actually if you expect much in 2018 you will be disappointed as much. I hold my altcoin since March with the hope that the market will rebound in May or June. But now the market falls deeper than before. It cost me nearly 60% of the altcoin value when I bought it in March. Agreed that 2018 would be a less active year like 2017 and the price is going down.

Well if you base your expectations from the movements of late 2017, then of course you'll be disappointed. Though that's what you'll get from having too much expectation from a very volatile market. Crypto moves in it's own time and this best market may very well continue until the end of the year who knows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

When you see cryptocurrency market show Green Signal And you think the bearish trend is going to over but it is a not perfect thinking about yourself because anytime cryptocurrency may again start bullish Trend so at the moment market going to bearish trend but we can't say the bearish trend is over. I think recent bearish is the end for a couple of days.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
These forecasts clearly did not come true. Raising bitcoin in the price to $ 25,000 has not happened, we are still in price stagnation. Surely no one expected that the bear market will last for the eighth month. While all hope for the end of the year. True, too rapid growth of the crypto currency in the price also hurts it, so let it be better that it grows in price smoothly, without sharp price spikes.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
You can see that the market is beginning to return to its bearish trend, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating very strongly. The market is bearish in the long term so I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment to be profitable with the least risk. bitcoin prices can continue to drop at any time so you should always observe bitcoin prices when trading.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Yes, you can see that bitcoin prices continue to fall to the $ 6000 level and are adjusting around this zone, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply in the next day . So I do not think that this time you should only invest in the short term, the market has returned to its down cycle.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

I do not think the down trend is over. Because everything related to money goes down. The world economy is experiencing major problems and the altcoisn can not grow, which is evident and traders have to accept this.
We need to understand the market situation before making negative judgments that affect others.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

I do not think the down trend is over. Because everything related to money goes down. The world economy is experiencing major problems and the altcoisn can not grow, which is evident and traders have to accept this.
We need to understand the market situation before making negative judgments that affect others.

what op and other people trying to say is that the bear trend is temporarily over ( not permanently  ) because we are already aware about the market conditions , we are aware that cryptos are volatile and this can affect the price overtime .  i do agree that the bear trend is temporarily over because i see that all crypto coins are now on green and seem to be recovering .  lets just hope that the bull trend will last a little longer as it can give a motivation to us .
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

Let's hope that the bearish decline ends and soon we will see a new maximum capitalization of the crypto-currency market, a lot of positive news for entry and large investors)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

The bearish market is still, continuing which we cannot able to stay how long it will take. There is no choice for us after investing into cryptocurrency we have to move according to the market when the market is kept increase is not good to buy but when the market starts decreasing then it is the buy option.
Bearish seems not to be over yet, a lots  of fluctuations and sways which still unpredictable, while most traders are expecting that the trend will favored them and act accordingly but sideways still happened and bears played much stronger than the bull, needs to wait for quite some time and see how long the market will continue like this.

It is not yet over. I suspect that the bearish trend will last for several months more. I have a hope - the market should be restored in November, and the crypto can gain in December.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

The bearish market is still, continuing which we cannot able to stay how long it will take. There is no choice for us after investing into cryptocurrency we have to move according to the market when the market is kept increase is not good to buy but when the market starts decreasing then it is the buy option.
Bearish seems not to be over yet, a lots  of fluctuations and sways which still unpredictable, while most traders are expecting that the trend will favored them and act accordingly but sideways still happened and bears played much stronger than the bull, needs to wait for quite some time and see how long the market will continue like this.

It is not yet over. I suspect that the bearish trend will last for several months more. I have a hope - the market should be restored in November, and the crypto can gain in December.
It seems like it will continue if we cannot break that $10,000, that is my reference before the start of the FOMO.
However, we need some big news to make that happen, I don't know what but I believe it will come very soon, it could be ETF approval.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

It’s quite funny how people just wake and say whatever that comes to their mind. This is one example not to follow all these predictions that are being made by people everyday here,  sometimes you have carry out your own research. Just look at how the op claimed that price will go up and this was posted in February when the price of bitcoin was around $10,000+, now look at what we have now,  instead of price increasing, rather it went down to $6000.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

Well if you base your expectations from the movements of late 2017, then of course you'll be disappointed. Though that's what you'll get from having too much expectation from a very volatile market. Crypto moves in it's own time and this best market may very well continue until the end of the year who knows.
You appear to be a little bit disappointed by the so far performance of digital coins this year or you are tired of waiting already. It is not that easy to make money out of crypto coins after all because these demand patience and staying patient is the most difficult task of the world in my opinion. But your words also mean that bitcoin and altcoins will rise high once more.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

In a couple of days ago market going to pump so on that time bearish trend is going to over but if you follow recent market price you can see the trend is up and down sometime it is show over and sometime later it is going to again dump. Now this market condition is violent. If you told me that bearish trend is over so you need to check again recent market price.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

There is no specific bottom, or support for bitcoin. It is still a new field and can get to near zero value, that off course is unlikely.
For the marketvti recover, we BTC would have to cross the $10k mark, this would create a lot of FOMO and drive the value higher.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

Nope. Bearish trend is not over. Look at the market right now, it is still completely bleeding. You can't tell it is bearish trend dead or something. But, I still believe in hope.

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

It is so sad to read such optimistic forecasts made in early 2018. I think the bitcoin level will remain constant for more than one month,this level is 6000-7000 dollars. I hope that the growth of bitcoin and altcoins will begin not earlier than November,maybe at the end of October. At the end of the year we should see a price of at least $ 20,000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: