Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a joke?  (Read 480 times)
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

this seems joke to me. why developers even created this token and why thy are promoting themselves as worthless!
so many questions to be answered.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

I think by now it is obvious that ICO world is just going to continue to grow, but what is this thing??? https://failtoken.tk/

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4. It has really made me laugh and even made me think what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

I am still in shock/confusion and laughing mode after reading their “COLORPAPER” and watching the VIDEO!

Joke coins, let people invest in them if they want.
But they are guaranteed to leave people holding a worthless bag of coins in the end.

But that's what they (Failtoken) say themselves. They have clearly written that their token is WORTHLESS. They are inviting us to join them and fail because it will give us experience for better future. LOL Grin
n1x87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

I bet there will be people who invest in this obvious bullshit - just because they are sick of FOMO!!
 Shocked
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

They made me laugh at least. Wouldn't mind tipping them a lil, haha

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Well every failcoin needs a failtoken
http://www.failcoin.co.uk/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/failcoin/#markets
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1014145.0

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

this seems joke to me. why developers even created this token and why thy are promoting themselves as worthless!
so many questions to be answered.

I highly doubt even if the developers have a logical explanation. But I do like honest thing. As somewhat they are right too, it is all very much same with majority ICOs scamming people and giving false hope. Here no hope, so no pain  Grin
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

It's probably just a joke . I've seen comic projects . They represent nothing and have no value . Just for fun
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

I think by now it is obvious that ICO world is just going to continue to grow, but what is this thing??? https://failtoken.tk/

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here. It has really made me laugh and even thought what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

I am still in shock/confusion and laughing mode after reading their “COLORPAPER” and watching the VIDEO!

it has become popular recently to launch the parody coins like this. First one I saw was kind of funny, but repeated attempts are just boring attempts to seek the attention. I'm not sure even whether they mean to launch the stuff or not really

You mean there are similar ICOs out there? If yes then can you please tell the name or even the website link? I haven't previously heard or seen anything like this one here.

I don't know IF you watched this video - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4 but I really enjoyed it a lot. It went nicely with looking like the NEXT BIG THING, but suddenly the switch came and it made me really laugh!

I really got no clue how is this going to work and how is this going to stand up in terms of actual investment, but just the concept is funny and strange  Grin
Lol. It reminds me of Jesuscoin and Useless Ethereum Token
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

GET NOW FREE 0.2 BTC SIGN UP BONUS AND EARN FREE 0.01 BTC PER REFERRAL ~ JOIN NOW! https://coreminer.net/?r=67782
I see u are not satisfied with the negative trust in ur profile
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

It's probably just a joke . I've seen comic projects . They represent nothing and have no value . Just for fun

That's understood, but how are they going to get investment into it? If I am Bill Gates or probably of that category, I will less care to throw around something regardless of whatever it is IF I like it. But if I am normal me, then will I really invest in this? Hard to say but again that thing "Just for Fun".
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Obvious Joke is Obvious

'Nuff said..  Roll Eyes

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

Obvious Joke is Obvious

'Nuff said..  Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

If too many ICOs weren’t enough, it is now this. What is next? Alien coin or dinosaur token? Nice video though!
MakesMe

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

describes ICO world today)))
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

This is a spectacular ICO and I will invest 20-30k into this. I am already selling my Bitcoins and preparing to purchase this one. I have even requested my friends to arrange money to participate on this mind boggling ICO. Now before anyone kills me, I was just joking :p
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Clearly a joke, but I think possibly meant to make the points that they are at least being honest when they say they copied the the coin software and made the ICO because they “want your money” giving nothing really in return which is what many ICO’s want without saying it - either with good intentions that may or may not be realistic, or with bad intentions where they are scamming your money. It shows how the Cryptoverse is still largely unregulated and ‘wild-west, and where there’s large amounts of money involved they’ll be lots of greedy people who are often unscrupulous or criminal - and it’s very much buyer beware, be very very careful and wary with your money and coins!!

I think we are often dazzled by people ‘having’ a blockchain, forgetting how easy and cheap it is to build a chain on the Ethereum network - or to fork BTC (see forkgen.tech where you can make your own BTC fork for $100). At least NEO charges about $25,000 I think for projects to run on their network as a NEP-5 token, compared to open source blockchains like ETH and BTC- where there’s no charge for running an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network or for forking BTC, which is why we’ll see hundreds of BTC forks this year that will nearly all prove worthless.

This ICO and the video did give me a laugh though, and at least the people running it will be able to say in the future that their ICO and coin was ‘successful’ 100% in what it set out to do haha!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

This is a spectacular ICO and I will invest 20-30k into this. I am already selling my Bitcoins and preparing to purchase this one. I have even requested my friends to arrange money to participate on this mind boggling ICO. Now before anyone kills me, I was just joking :p

Haha, I really am laughing at what you said. I really have to admit that this is a funny and meaningful joke. There really is a very different structure.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4. It has really made me laugh and even made me think what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

This is parody, just to point the people's attention that not every ICO is offering a real deal. Like spacekim.

Don't be so anger. Just focus on good ICO's like IQeon.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

yes I think it is too rash, you should not need to panic because every good ICO is always there that imitate it so ICO credibility is down, they offer ICO but they want to take all our belongings, beware! do not get interested in all the programs and promises, really a joke that is outrageous because it can be harmful.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

this is another fail and shit token going to die in few weeks after token generation.
kids are playing there is nothing bad here
Yes, I also think so, because now more and more people who know how to do something on ether platform or maybe on something else are trying to make their ICO just to steal money from people.

If you guys are referring to Failtoken, then they clearly agree that they will NOT give anyone any major benefits. Their token is worth zero, so they are not trying to steal but trying to teach you how it feels to fail. LOL  Grin
What was the different between failtoken and fucktoken? i think that both was the same and there is no benefit for owning both of tokens. This was actually a parody from them.
Only another joke to the crypto users. But that's reflecting what was happening with the majority of shit and fail token.  Grin

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: