Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
There will no chance for a newbie to join signature campaigns instead you can join social media bounty campaigns which will only require you to have many friends in your facebook account and followers in twitter,you just need to do a specific task everyweek using your social media accounts and you will get your stakes weekly that will be paid after the ICO.
usm1000

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

I think  you can join in bhounty medsos but it would be nice you are more looking for experience dulundi this forum darai on money bounty
AgustaMod

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
Merited by BobBct (1)

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
You have research it that it requires to be a member rank first,why are you still asking this?if you really did research there is no way that newbie accounts can join these signatures,if i were you i would join social media bounties,faceboo,twitter,telegram are good to join if you seek free money from the bounty campaigns,but signature? nah.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

there is no signature bounty for Newbies. Signature bounty will start from Jr.Member. For some bounties signature campaign will start from member.
Really need to upgrade to a minimum Junior Member.
What about bounty medsos? Not if there is a project that uses bouty medsos and its general newbie at least 10 posts are allowed to participate
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

There are very few signature campaigns for a newbie. I think you can try to check Bounty Lord website for them. Unfortunately they are not so profittable in this rank so you better grow up to Jr Member at least. For now you can try to increase your subscribers count in twitter (it's less time consuming) and gain more in twitter campaigns.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

Stay active on the forum and you will reach Jr. Member rank. Which allows you take part in some signature campaigns. And yet you could take up social media bounties.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
junrecana

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

I think there is no signature campaign because you need to wear there avatar, signature or personal text. You will need to wait for a month or have 30 activity to become a jr. member so that you can join signature bounty in bitcointalk. Signature campaign is good because of high percentage of coins allocate to any bounty so you can earn a lot.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

I think there is no signature campaign because you need to wear there avatar, signature or personal text. You will need to wait for a month or have 30 activity to become a jr. member so that you can join signature bounty in bitcointalk. Signature campaign is good because of high percentage of coins allocate to any bounty so you can earn a lot.

Well, as far as i know there is signature campaign before for newbie until the highest rank and this time i don't know if there will be a company that allows newbie rank to work on a product because it's only rare, depends on the manager who manage project and the developers that allows the manager request but most of the project it requires a jr member.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

I don't think that there are many campaigns out there that let newbies like you join. My advice is that you spend your time in making your rank go up. Read and reply on threads that will help you understand on how things go in this forum. Increase your rank then join bounty campaigns afterwards.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

Now according to my understanding, there will not be any signature campaigns for the newbie. So you need to improve your ranking to be able to join the campaigns
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

sad to say,you have no space for any signature and bounty campaigns sine youre just a newbie,theres no camapaign now whos allowing newbie to participate..but worry nothing because SOCIAL MEDIA campaigns require no Rank.as long as the quality requirements is on you.the reward will be yours.

I don't think that there are many campaigns out there that let newbies like you join. My advice is that you spend your time in making your rank go up. Read and reply on threads that will help you understand on how things go in this forum. Increase your rank then join bounty campaigns afterwards.
While he is busy ranking up,he should take time to join telegram,facebook and twitter campaigns because s of this time,this is the in demand profiteering in service and bounty section

Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

Right now I don't see any signature campaign that accepts newbies, all I can say is be patience and do your best to rank up.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

yes, mostly of the project dont accept newbie you should be atleast a jr member in order to join signature campaign. some of the campaign accept newbie but its rarely. luckily if you see sigcamp that accept newbie. while you are a newbie , if you want to earn a little bit. you can join social media campaign like fb, tweeter insta. or telegram. and dont forget to be patient if you want to succcess.
Asiong

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

Well you have researched it,and still you are asking for a signature campaign for newbies? i dont think you really dig researching because if you did you wont bee asking ask because you will know that you need atleast jr.member rank to participate any of these signatures,but dont worry there still a good way to get stakes from these new campaigns by doing social medica bounties,facebook and twitter will only require you some friends and followers the you will do whatever the bounty says then you will get your stakes at the end of ICO.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

Its hard to find a signature campaign that can accept newbies, mostly junior member and up can join the signature campaign, maybe try to rank up first into junior member so you can join signature campaign. You can join social campaigns they are not requiring ranks but only followers or friends.

maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

I think somewhere in the bounties. there will be a campaign for the newbie. But I'm not sure because very few. I have seen 2-3 previous campaigns for newbie. Try searching
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

I dont see a campaign that accepts newbie. Maybe you should start to rank yourself up. I know it takes time but after some period of time to rank up, you can join campaigns and start earning money. But i think there are social campaigns but im not sure  if you just need to be jr. member or you just need many friends or followers. Maybe start ranking up and be patient.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Sorry, I didn't heard of any campaign accept the newbies.
I suggest that u:
1. Upgrade ur rank at least Jr.Member.
2. Participate other campaign like referral, twitter, Facebook etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
akmittal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349361.0
You may join the BABB Signature bounty as newbie. The link is given above.
white.raiden

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

There are very few signature campaigns for a newbie. I think you can try to check Bounty Lord website for them. Unfortunately they are not so profittable in this rank so you better grow up to Jr Member at least. For now you can try to increase your subscribers count in twitter (it's less time consuming) and gain more in twitter campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: