Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

I joined one bounty for newbie which is Tokenloyalty. It was good as the management paid us for the work we did but the market price of the token is quit low right now.  You can search in google for bitcointalk bounty for newbie or search from the bounty opportunities. But is just really the job of the newbie to increase his knowledge and the activity in order to reach the minimum level of Jr. member to at least joined most of the bounty.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

there is no signature campaign for newbie, because newbie account is not accepted by bounty manager, you should follow other campaign, like social media, or raise your rank to jr member

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

I think it's very hard to find signature bounty campaign for newbie now.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

I'd never seen any signature campaigns that accepting newbies . Newbies are mostly qualified at other campaigns except for signature campaigns because mostly all of signature campaigns, junior member and higher are only qualified maybe because that ranks have enough knowledge about bitcointalk. You can still join other activities like social media campaigns like facebook, twitter and instagram campaigns.

Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

I think there's only few bounty campaigns that offers newbies for signature campaign because they can only put a little characters in their signature. I suggest you read and post more here at the forum for you to rank up and don't rush.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Maybe there's a few handfuls in hand, But difficult to find out.
Wait until for Jr Member. After Jr member a lot of Signature campaign you can join you.
So, try to make good quality post or replies.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Here is here accept newcomers. A good and promising project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2790987.0
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

I doubt there will no signature campaigns for newbies,you need atleast to have a jr.member rank here for you to able to join these signature campaigns,you can still get stakes from these new ICOs by joining social media bounty campaign which consists of facebook,twitter ,telegram you will need to accomplish something using your social media accounts so you will be able to get stalkes weekly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

I think you should try first to build up your rank, it will not worth it joining campaigns now because most of the serious managers in the space will not take newbies, but look to improve your post quality and improve your contributions to the space than you should rank up soon

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There are some signature campaigns that accept newbie, however, this campaigns accept newbies because only few participants join their signature campaign. If you want to join other campaigns, you should just try your best to rank up. Since the new merit system started, some campaigns even raised their standard and accept only member and up for their signature campaign.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

I think there are some signature bounty campains that are available for newbies. When i was a newbie i have participated in the signature campaign for Semux.
Unfortunately now they only accept member status or higer
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

Many bounty campaigns provide this opportunity. But the payment for labor is very low. What benefits can a newcomer bring? I think that you should not waste your nerves. You should read the forum a lot and get acquainted with the crypto market. During this time, your rank will grow and you will be able to participate in the signature campaign for a good payment. In the meantime, you can start with Twitter and Facebook bounty.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

why do you want immediately to join bounty signature? probably the best way is little bit invest your time in crypto world and during this time your rank will updated

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

Many bounty campaigns provide this opportunity. But the payment for labor is very low. What benefits can a newcomer bring? I think that you should not waste your nerves. You should read the forum a lot and get acquainted with the crypto market. During this time, your rank will grow and you will be able to participate in the signature campaign for a good payment. In the meantime, you can start with Twitter and Facebook bounty.

if you participate in the company's Bounty on social networks, you need to have very good accounts with a huge number of subscribers. But that nemesis for the signature of the company has some projects with a newbie rating.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

For this rank, there is almost no bounty. All now already from the member go, and newbie can participate in all other companies.  it is necessary to wait a little.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

You hear about bounty campaign and you want start in it, but first you must get more experience and increase your rank to Jr.Member because there is no campaigns for newbie. It is not easy like looks
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

I think it's very hard to find signature bounty campaign for newbie now.

Even if you find them, the pay isn't going to be exactly a lot so it's whatever.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Most of the Bounty campaigns only accept Jr. member and higher ranks in signature campaigns but I see in many Bounty Program like in twitter campaigns or twitter campaigns, Rank doesn't matter in joining in their campaign, you just need to have atleast 200 real followers to participate one of those campaigns. Just read first all the information's in the Bounties that have indicated on the rules and general terms of the Bounties because few of the campaigns in twitter and facebook must have at least Jr. member.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

For this rank, there is almost no bounty. All now already from the member go, and newbie can participate in all other companies.  it is necessary to wait a little.

Yes. Newbies not accept in any campaign. Newbies is need lean more information and increases the rank for join the campaign. So more process in the campaign. So newbies will be learn the all process in the market place. It easy to reach the people. But you will know the process and price list.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

budy you just posted 2 post and you want signature campaign. THere is no such signature campaign for new bies but you have a option for bunty you can ask for NTOK bounty in that you can ask to the manager to accept the newbie and make them trust. Or else you can go and search for the bounty in that it is already written that who can join the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: