Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Signatures for newbies are not easy to find, but some projects accept newbies like BABB
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

there's no any signature campaign bounty for newbies account right now. Newbie until Jr.member are not eligible to wearing signature. you should try to increase your btt account rank at least to Member to eligible wearing signature and can participate to signature campaign...
THuRiN

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

You can join RACE Signature Campaign as newbie. The link is given below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2848766.0
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
You have researched well,yes you cannot participate signatures if your rank is newbie,because to be eligible of wearing signatures you need to be atleast a jr.member rank or higher but you can still earn stakes from these ICOs you just need to participate in social media bounty campaigns which will only require to accomplish simple tasks using your social media accounts weekly,and the end of ICO you will get paid by these ICOs with their tokens.

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Is there even a need of such a campaign? As for me - it's more than reasonable that the start accepting people from the jr.member ranks because that represents at least a bit of experience\knowledge\reliability.

tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

There are no signature bounty campaign for newbies.. You can't join in a signature bounty.. You have to rankup your btalk id minimum jr member to participate in signature campaign.. And nowadays many campaigns are not accepting jr member anymore.. In my opinion in this rank you can do social bounty campaign.. And wait for Jr member or member rank to participate in signature bounty.. All the best..
Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Almost all signatures chapaign not allow newbie to join because cant use hyperlink, atleast Jn.Member but after update sistem jn member cant using hyperlink too, so many champaign now also reject jn member, My suggest learn about forum rules first and up ur rank to jn member and try to join bounty, if no signature, you can try social media and blog
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

Almost all signatures chapaign not allow newbie to join because cant use hyperlink, atleast Jn.Member but after update sistem jn member cant using hyperlink too, so many champaign now also reject jn member, My suggest learn about forum rules first and up ur rank to jn member and try to join bounty, if no signature, you can try social media and blog

Wait, so, at what rank are most signatures campaigns allowed for people then? Member? Full member?
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Most likely you first need to study the forum, that would understand how everything is arranged, and only then to wear a signature. the signature is not that it should profit you, the signature is what will bring the profit of the company that you are advertising. The head of the Vryatli would entrust the responsible work to the unprofitable worker
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Most signature campaigns don't even reward you much but if you find something that looks promising, i say go for it.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

I doubt there will be no signature campaigns for newbies,also there are few signatures campaigns for jr,members right now because of the new merit system the ranking here has been more difficult compare to the past which you only need to post and be active here.But you can still try to participate with the twtter and facebook bounties so you can earn stakes even if you are just newbie.

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

There are no signature campaign for newbies, almost every signature campaign requires members rank to join. And now after merit system it becomes more difficult to follow bounty campaign. But Newbies can join social media bounty campaigns like Facebook, Telegram and Twitter.
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

Usually bounty campaigns are accepting rank of jr member and up. There are some signature campaign though that accepts newbie for their campaign. But the thing with newbie, you don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin and altcoins so it is better for you to take some time to read and understand so you can have something to contribute to the forum which the main purpose of why we are here. To learn the trick of the trade.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

In the past, usually a lot of bounty campaign that provides signature code for newbie. But now very rarely may not even exist. In my opinion, the reason is because it affects potential investors who are willing to buy tokens from their projects. just like a banner, banners must be made as attractive as possible to attract investors. Means to install the signature code just to install a banner that aims to promote bounty campaign to investors. The more obvious the signature will be more interesting.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

it's good for a newbie to follow a signature campaign but the problem is the result of darai rank very little newbie account besides that we need some time to get the results of our work can be just a newbie account we become jr member or even members to get results.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

It is very difficult to find a signature campaign for newbie accounts. And I think you shouldn't look for it either. Do not focus on earning, focus first to learn here. You are still a beginner and should make an effort to learn first the rules in this forum. Be patient. Time will come you can join the campaign when you are in jr member rank. Time flies so fast.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

I think today there is no bounty campaign in this furom who are accepting newbies even jr member its hard to find some siganture campaign that will accepting your acount.

procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

When I was a newbie, there is no bounty campaign available for me. And also everything that I've read about bounties for newbies, you should rank up and be a junior before you can join any campaigns. But also as time passes by, I have read also that there is a campaign for newbies such as twitter campaign but I believe it is rare and has a low probability that you can find and join such kind of campaign. I advice to just wait to rank up and join bounties when you reach junior member.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Have you tried to find yourself a bounty of the company for beginners? Because as far as I know, a lot of projects now do not even take a Junior Member, but there are still projects that take both beginners and all who can. Try it yourself.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

These days, finding a bounty that can be joined by newbies will be difficult. Bounty campaigns usually accept Jr members and up or even Members and up. But still, there will always be a campaign like that, it is just only hard to find. It may be rare but still exist. Just research more. Or you may just wait until your rank changed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: