Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Actually, there are some bounty campaigns for the newbies. But, I don't refer you join the signature campaign. There will be very difficult to find or the reward is very small. It is better to rank up your rank to be at least junior. However, when you really want to join it. you may choose some good bounty campaigns such as translation, social media, or the content creation. They will depend on the subscriber, followers, and other rules depending on each campaign.

That's right. As my experience. I also started joining the signature campaign when my level is at Junior Member. But at that time, I only participated the translation. It was so hard finding the good translation in the newbie rank. So, I decided to only focus to post to be Junior Member.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
geboy12

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

very difficult to find a signature campaign for newbie, you should raise your rankings at least junior member to be able to follow the program from the signature campaign
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

very difficult to find a signature campaign for newbie, you should raise your rankings at least junior member to be able to follow the program from the signature campaign
I am sad to tell you but there's no signature campaign for the newbies. they nunber one rules about joining in the signature campaign is at least junior member. you allowed to join if you junior member and it is depend on the ranked how much will you earn in them. there's also other rules but it is depend on them.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

Now I participate in NagriCoin Signature bounty and I hope that this project will succeed. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. What project would I support financially? For sure, the one which has lofty ambitions. If you see an ICO which is solving an important problem, it’s a good sign. That's why I've chosen this project.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
there is no signature campaign available now for newbies. at old times there is, but now, you must at least jr member, or sometimes higher than that.

omozie

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There are some bounties that accepts newbies though they are not much.  You can try to locate them through creating a watchlist on places where bounties are posted so as to get quick notice
power.san

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

many useful infomation shared here. Thanks for all bro
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

There are no signature bounty for newbies you have to be a jr. member before you can join some signature campaigns. To be a member you can post here in bitcointalk. But not all signature campaign accepts jr. member, you have to be a member before you can join and to achieve member you have to have 30 post and have 10 Merit. Now I will introduce to you what is merit.  A merit can be compared to "like" of facebook, twitter and other social medias. But the merit points reserved for us are limited. We can give merit to the person who has a great contribution to the forum such as producing quality post and comment. It is so hard to earn but if someone like your post then they will give you the merit point to you.
mintyme

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

NTOK runs for the longest time now and i think it is good to join bounties like that.
Because you can earn much more money that way. You just have to be patient
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

I think, you can´t wear a signature if you are newbie.
It is not difficult to get Jr. member rank, it doesn´t require merit..

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

There is no bounty that can be done by novices. I think you can go to the members first and then go on the bounty mission. The higher your level, the more bounty tokens you get, so try to upgrade as much as possible. The account is what you should do.
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

Trying to improve your membership level in the forum is the best thing you should do now. After you get the JR level, you can accept some simple signing activities. Of course, the higher you are, the more tasks you can do, the more rewards you can get.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

There might be, but the payment is probably low, and it's probably not worth it.

Try to improve your forum rank (post useful comments and let a little time pass). It's a better solution.
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

Hi bro . Almost Signature Bounty Campaign is only for Jr.Member + . If you're Brand New/ Newbie member , then you can try other Bounty Campaign , such as : Youtube/Video , Social , Article/Blog ,... Or you should try to upgrade your rank account to get accepted for Signature . BTW , Good luck to you

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

There are signature bounty campaign for newbie but I am not so sure if those are legit. Mostly allowed Jr. Member atleast and you can become Jr. member in maximum 4 weeks if you are active in this forum and have an activity of atleast 30. Actually if you are just active from the date you regeistered which is Oct 2017 maybe you are now Full member since if I am not mistaken merit system started this year of Feb.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

Some bounty managers allow newbies to participate in their project but it is too rare. I advise you is rank up first your position and make more quality post avoid spam or trash post. The minimum or position to be able to participate in bounty campaign is at least Jr. Member and since your current position is a newbie you need to reach the minimum post required of 30 to become Jr. Member.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

if you're newbie in bitcointalk you must first rank up even a Jr member, if you want to rank up fast you should always be active in the forum, and your post should be constructive. no signature campaign is accepting a newbie, if your rank is high you can join the campaigns.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

I don't think you could find a decent campaign that accepts newbie and most campaigns that accept newbie rank if there are still any, I doubt you could get much reward worth your effort specially now that the ranking system changes campaigns specially high paying ones are looking for higher ranking accounts so I suggest that you focus on increasing first your rank atleast to jr. member and gain merits along the way.

ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

I do not think that you can find a decent campaign that accepts newbies, I don't think there's any campaigns who accepts newbie, I doubt you could get much reward worth your effort especially now that the ranking system changes campaigns. Mostly high paying ones are looking for higher ranking accounts, so if I were you, I'll just focus on making your rank atleast reach the junior member and gain merits through the process.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

if you are newbie, i think you should upgrade first up to jr. member. Because when you are newbie, you can't join in campaign bounty unless you are jr. member. When you are jr. member, when you join in campaign bounty, you should follow the rules so you can get stakes in that campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: