Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

As far as i know there is no bounty campaigns for newbies.  You can join in signature bounty campaign if your rank is jr member and above. But you can join in social media campaigns if you are a newbie and you can join in different airdrops to gain profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
raullemos26

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

some bounty campaigns accept newbie. but in my opinion this is a waste of time you better raise your position at least junior member.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

Almost bounty don't accept newbies, you can receive a very low reward because of your low rank. You need to rank up so that you will accept on a signature campaign. While waiting to rank up you can join their social media accounts.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

Major of the bounty didn't accept as newbie for signature bounty,so that if anyone agree for signature then he should be become minimum junior member rank.
This is my personal opinion, thank you.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Most of the bounty require that you must be atleast a junior member. My advice for you as a newbie just explore more about the forum.  Post atleast 30 meaningful post so that your rank woll high soon.  Avoid spamming so that you will not be banned.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

Maybe someone will add Merit to you.) And only participate in social networks, select several companies, there the results will be visible in 3-4 months.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

No, there is no signature bounty campaign for newbies.I would think all signature campaign will require member rank,and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign signature.

Actually, even your rank are Jr. Member you can start participating in their bounty campaign especially in signature campaign that pays you an bitcoin weekly, but much better to rank up to Full Member and up because for that rank you can gain a lot of share for their project.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

hello mate. i think there is no signature campaign that allows newbies to join the said bounty. minimum requirement to join an signature is jr. member, but some projects that is an promising project they are starting atleast member account. so for me better you work on your account first by posting/replying hi qualty thread in this forum to get an better rank mate. newbies are allowed to join social media campaigns and earn some tokens.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

Bounty for newbie is very difficult and rare to find, and if there are not many results obtained.
Most bounty has a minimum standard for Jr.Member because at this rank you are considered already enough to learn about crypto, so I suggest to first raise the rank and learn more
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

hello mate. i think there is no signature campaign that allows newbies to join the said bounty. minimum requirement to join an signature is jr. member, but some projects that is an promising project they are starting atleast member account. so for me better you work on your account first by posting/replying hi qualty thread in this forum to get an better rank mate. newbies are allowed to join social media campaigns and earn some tokens.

For newbies, there are signatures! You would know about this if you read at least a few posts of this topic!
How can you now develop your account on this forum? Merits closed the way to development. Now newbies have nothing to do here at all. I wonder if someone could score enough merit to move to the highest rank?

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
You have to at least gain Jr member rank which has more opportunity than a newbie. Hard to find signature campaign that accepts newbie but you can also participate on social media campaigns which needs your followers. Higher rank can get high reward same with high number of followers which contribute for your earnings.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

I think newbies shouldn't participate any campaigns , because they must prove their usefulness and skills firstly. Jr.member rank is a starting point of you membership on this forum and it would be right if you will be accepted to some new forum features , for example : bounty campaigns (or a some part of them) . Newbies must read forum and improve their knowledge , to be able to help and assist forum mates in the future .
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Well I don't think newbies are welcome for bounty hunting.  Being a newbie I think is just a training stage until you reached the Junior rank, by then you'll be ready to get started in bounty hunting.  No problem though, newbies could join social media campaigns such as in facebook, twitter, reddit and telegram, not too bad at all.
longrhm0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

there's no signature marketing campaign that can be joined by way of a amateur because they can't be part of anymore, Can only be part of is jr.member. The best component they do is be part of facebook marketing campaign on the way to earn and look ahead to the rank as much as jr. member to sign up for the signature marketing campaign
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

I'm thinking that every off signature campaign suitable for you if you are newbie, because as far as I know the requirements for the signatures are not very different one from another company. So probably any of the signatures would be good for you to begin.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Of course there will be, and no doubt there are. Because some times also I see there is a project which allows the ICO newbie to be able to join the signature campaign. Okay, could raise the rank while join projects. You're just diligent search in treath bounties.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Definetly its hards to find a campaign for a newbie,because only you can joined or participate in the campaign if you become a junior member or above ranks,otherwise there is a ICO project thats accept a newbie and maybe you can try this repay.me campaign because its accept a newbie stage this kind of project,otherwise you can participate in twitter or facebook campaign as long you have an certain amount of follower they required into there rules.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

There are some bounty which accept newbie, but it's hard to find them also with little reward than another rank. i suggest to learn more abot crypto and make constructive post.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

I do not advise you to look for a signature for newbies. It seems to me that the rewards there will be very small, and there is a lot to do. It is better to wait for the title of the Junior Member
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

I don't think so newbies are not accepted unless you grow up to Junior member
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: