Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
stepanLan

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

There are so many projects that allow Junior Members to participate in signatures.
But they pay less for this than for higher ranks.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Yes, there is signature campaign for newbies.
But,  it is difficult to find.
Because almost signature bounty campaign in many ICO allow Jr.Member as a minimum rank.
Try to upgrade your rank becomes Jr.  member.
So you can very easy to participate in every ICO.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

There is but will be scarce to see you should start by making more good comment to increase your activities and upgrade to junior member so you could partake on any one you wish.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

To participate in signature  campaign  one should be of rank to junior member because maximum bounty allow only upto level of junior member so upgrade your rank in bitcointalk.org  and then apply for signature

sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

For beginners, campaigns in social networks are better suited. They do not need to focus on one campaign and you can gain experience in determining the quality of the bounty. In any case, the payment of signature for beginners will be extremely low.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Signature campaign for newbie? I ever heard it but it almost impossible to find it. But I think that newbie better to learn more about rule in bountytalk. Because of some newbie are just make fool post/shitpost. Just go to Jr.Member, it aren't too hard for it. And also learn more in Beginner section, it help me to get my Jr.Member rank altough it's hard to get higher rank.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Before when i was also a newbie, it is so hard to look for a signature campaign right for my rank. It is so rare to see bounty campaigns accepting newbie for signature. If i were you, just join in social media campaign while ranking just like what i did before. Then after you reach at least Jr. Member you can join in any signature campaign already.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

very rarely a signature campaign for beginners, so I recommend ignoring it for the campaign.
you do not know much knowledge, so first thing you have to do is find a lot of knowledge in this industry.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

As a newbie all you have to do is work for your rank just make always a constructive post until you reach the jr. member rank because most bounties accept jr.member. But if you want to attend and gaining while your a newbie, try to attend airdrops.
ugur2222

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

First you need to do is very simple. You must be active in the Forum. and raise your level to Jr.member. then do your research and start from a campaign
Queencrypto2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

I am hoping to start a bounty myself soon as i have heard good things, many don't allow newbies though
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

First you need to do is very simple. You must be active in the Forum. and raise your level to Jr.member. then do your research and start from a campaign
The fact is that recently very few promising Bounty companies offer the opportunity to earn for Junior member. Of course, finding a company is not difficult, but not all of them have good prospects.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

I think you should increase your rank to jr. member before joining a signature campaign. I have encountered very few projects accepting newbie and rewards too small or unreliable projects. So, take time to learn the rules, and improve your rank.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

well there is no any signature campaign for a newbie. you should rank up first to jr. member to be eligible in a signature campaign. just participate in the forum and be active to gained some activity. if you reached 30 activities then you will be a jr. member.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

I don't see any signature campaign for newbie. You should up rank to Jr. member at less for join with signature.

No signature, that’s true. But he can try social media, if he had Twitter or FB with enough followers. It is easier for newbies, you only need to tweet\ retweet in time and follow the rules.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

average bounty accept only jr member to top, rarely have bounty that accept newbie to participate. but I've met a bounty who accepts newbie like BABB. but just try looking in the bounty thread, write in the search section "newbie" later will appear a lot of options thread that there maybe bounty program accept newbie.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

I don't think you'll ever get legitimate or even campaigns that pay newbies with tokens. Just try to build your rank further to jr. because then, all of the bounty campaigns you're about to enter to will be as legit as possible. They're more likely to pay jr. members than newbies.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

If you are a better beginner you focus on raising your rankings. you can raise your rank by fixing each of your posts and definitely useful for other members. if they judge good and useful, they will give you a merit as a condition to raise your rank. do not think about the gift campaign first. focus on improving your rankings, that's my advice.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

There is no way that a newbie can paticipate in a signature campaign. You must first be active and participate in the forum discussion for you to be eligible in joining a signature cmapaign.
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I would advise you to increase your rank in the forum before starting the signature campaign because with new rankings, the rewards are very low. You should study quality postings in forums to boost your rankings, after having reached a high ranking for the signature campaign. The reward will be great. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: