Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
esjsr

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

Try upgrading to jr. Member. That's not a very difficult thing. Only when you upgrade to jr. Member can you participate in more bounty programs.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
it's a good idea to learn to find your own campaign, you know why many of us have scams that are spread across the crypt, or ask questions about what you are doing as well. You're looking for google, lots of things to see there.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Well, there are some there. They are offering bounties for newbies but they are few. Because mostly the minimum requirements for you to join is junior member and up, for an individual they need to have 30 activities before engaging to some campaign giving them crypto in return. Well, you just explore this forum, you will see a lot out there. Well, for weekly payment in marketplace section I guess there are no campaign offering a job for newbies mostly campaign requiring for an individual to be a member first having 60 activities.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

One I joined a bounty which is accepting newbie but it's very rare. The minimum rank is Jr. member at least in order to joined bounty campaigns, more specifically for signature campaigns. It's ok to increase your rank without the bounty in order to navigate the forums and you will be able to gain more knowledge of ins and outs of cryptocurrency. What you do is join social media campaigns. Good luck.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

There isn't any signatures campaigns that allows for newbies rank. You have to atleast be upgraded to jr member before you can participate in any and by replying and posting within 3weeks this can be achieved.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

just a little signature bounty for newbies, you should increase your rank first up to jr. member because jr. member does not require merit, so, to increase your rank from newbie to jr. member only requires activity
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

just a little signature bounty for newbies, you should increase your rank first up to jr. member because jr. member does not require merit, so, to increase your rank from newbie to jr. member only requires activity

Newbie is not accept the signature bounty. If need for join for the best bounty. Improve your post quality and always active your account. Before join the bounty read the rules and regulations. Then easy to use. But some bounty will be accept the facebook bounty. So learn the information and join it. Bounty is easy to if you know about the bounty rules and process. So choose the best bounty project. Then invest and join to work for the project.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

if you want to get a good ico then you have to raise your rank first to at least be a jr.member. because most ico projects that accept at least jr.member to follow the bounty. but for a newbie, you can also follow facebook and twitter campaign. all you have to do now is keep adding posts with more informative things so that you can quickly increase your rank.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Most of the campaign don't accept a newbie to participate in the signature campaign because they feel that you are just a beginner who need to study for sometime before participating in signature campaign but their still some campaigns that accept newbie but they are few but they offer less token to them.
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

I recommend the company that I have in my signature.  she has good conditions for newcomers to Twitter and Facebook companies.  I started with the company's Twitter, when I got a higher rank, I started to participate in the signature.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

if you are newbie, you should upgrade your rank at least till Jr. member because there is no signature campaign that allows newbie participates.You have to do it by yourself, go to the bounty section, because of the limited code that you can put in your signature box it is seldom that we see bounty project accepting newbies in their fold.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

Hm its really hard do fing signature for newbie. Try to upgrade you account at least to Junior member. For this you need only posts and time. For member you need 10 merits, it will be harder to get, but you will no have problems with signature.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

To my mind it will be waste of your time and as practice shows  good and serious  projects  newer provide signatures campaign for  newbies.  however  you can check  signatures campaigns here
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

Yeah there are some bounty campaigns that allows you to wear signature for instance Organicco but don't get worried when most bounty campaigns don't agree to you participating in signature campaign because the assumption is that you don't have much idea about cryptocurrency and so you need to learn so that you can contribute contructively to the forum.

somelink

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

I think before joining the bonus campaign you should upgrade your rankings, because there are very few campaigns that allow newbie to join.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Unfortunately bounties for newbies are very rare thing. Even if to join such campaign the rewards would be very small. Even Jr rank doest give good rewards as of now. The better is to grow your rank and to join with at least JR. Good luck.
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

As for my opinion, before joining some signature bounty campaign you need to upgrade your rank to have higher profit because your salaries will be depend whether you have a higher stakes or not. So it is recommended to join with a higher rank, also some bounty campaigns do not accept the rank of newbie.

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

There is not a one company for signatures that will take newbie)))
Grow the rank, learn more about the crypto currency and everything else, on the junior member you will find the campaign by the signature)

I noticed some ICOs and bounty campaigns are accepting newbie but only few of them are. And in general, newbies should rank up into Jr. Member so that they could join bounty campaigns like signature.
I also noticed that some Airdrops do accept newbies as well but Airdrops aren't better than bounty campaigns because most of them are scams and bogus.
Being at least Jr. Member or Member will give you opportunities on joining most bounty campaigns in this forum.

Ranking up your status is not a waste of time it's a nice training time for newbie to be more familiar in this community and be ready for making task before joining any campaign.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

Base on ky experience, I do recommend to upgrade your rank first before joining bounty campaign. It has a little opportunity to gain a large amount of money because of the rank itself. Also many campaign do not allow newbies to participate.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 12:21:13 AM by kickdapa

Most of the signature campaign accepts Jr Member to Legendary, and very little campaigns take newbies in the signature and Those ICOs are not good enough for success. You should focus on rank-growing, Keep reading and then if you got any question or want to help people by answering then go on. When you got the Jr Member rank, start signature campaigns. Until that, You shouldn't be looking for a signature for the newbie. Good Luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: