Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

There seems to be several, but of course the stake that will be obtained is also smaller. But if you believe, then just do it, because we will never know which project will become big in the future. And when you do it, maybe your rank has increased and that is another advantage.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

I don't think you could find one nowadays. I suggest you focus on gaining merit and making something productive that will entitle you to merit points. It will be much better if you improve your knowledge and awareness to cryptocurrency field than just focusing early on joining campaigns. Higher ranking members get the most of the rewards so it is much better to focus on ranking up first at least to full member.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

There seems to be several, but of course the stake that will be obtained is also smaller. But if you believe, then just do it, because we will never know which project will become big in the future. And when you do it, maybe your rank has increased and that is another advantage.

Yes there is. There are some signature bounty campaigns who’s already giving an opportunity for newbies.  Though the stakes to be received isn’t that high yet. But it is still a good opportunity, you’ll get to learn and earn at the same time.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

Yes. That is true and most of the bounty campaigns accept only junior member and above category rank in bitcointalk account. These days there is a good bounty campaign called "Eloncity" and you also can participate by clicking this link >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4443361.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

There are several campaigns, and maybe you can follow one of them. Even though the bounty that is obtained will not be as much as a member with a higher level, but clearly we all have the same opportunity to get benefit from this industry. So start looking and stay optimistic because all success has a beginning.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

Since the forum and moderator become strict . Some ico also become strict also to allow signature or in any bounty program for newbie to join.
For me this is a good move , so that we can make sure the quality of post that every member will make.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

There are many sites that provide information about bounty campaigns, and maybe you can find out more easily, because there are several projects that allow newbies to follow bounty campaigns. But maybe it will be more optimal if you wait to be at least a junior member, because of course there will be more project choices that you can follow.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Bounty campaigns are also available for Newbies.
If you look at the Bitcointalk forum then there are many signature campaign programs intended for Newbies.
You only need to read a lot about this forum.
But the higher your level, the more results you will get when you successfully fulfill all the rules of the bounty.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

There are lots of signature bounty campaign it just that Newbies can't participate in any. To join any you need to upgrade your rank to at least J_Member.... In signature campaign the higher your rank the higher your reward.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

I dont think there is actually any signature for newbie now,you have to be a regular and post for at least a month beofe you can be a jnr member then get ready for a new world of possibilities
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

As a fellow newbie I would recommend you to keep on participating in the forum in a constructive way to keep on increasing your rank to at least JR member, so you can try to participate in some worthwhile bounty, although you also have the option of airdrops, like privcy that are accepting newbies, you can search them right here in the forum, I recommend them.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

For newbie there is no good campaign at all you must be rank up before you can join in a good campaign, but you must need to know first the forum rules before jumping into new one for you not to be ban here in the forum, you must have a constructive post and not a spammy one like giving an opinion in just one single like "i joined in airdrop" "yes sure" and many more it will cause to be ban here in forum.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

Indeed as an amateur there are numerous abundance program you can join, signature battle is only one a player in abundance, there are other piece of abundance you can take an interest like interpretation, web based life, content creation and so on. Additionally check abundance standards to see the ones that acknowledges amateurs.
TharuMax

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

I think it is difficult to find signature bounty campaigns for the newbie. But there are some campaigns. If it is there, the reward may be least. I think it is advice you to become at least jr.member. Become a jr member is very easy. Make 30 activities and make your rank up.
giggaman19

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

if you are newbie, you should upgrade your rank at least till Jr. member because there is no signature campaign that allows newbie participates.
if your rank is Jr. member, you can join signature of daneel.io(DAN). this project has AI system on cryptocurrency in which it is certainly needed by many investors. the ICO has been reached the soft cap.
Ok thanks, but how long do i have to get to junior member and what are the do's and dont of this forum
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

I dont think there is any signature bounty for newbie have been researching since the lowest rank is jnr member
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

Yes, there are signature bounty for newbies just that they rare to find. Recently, eloncity has extended their bounty program and they have also included newbie to join their signature bounty.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Nothing for newbie, but please dont join in the forum just by to earn money through participating in an signature campaign. Be with here to learn about crypto currency, share your thoughts and gain new knowledge. Days will make you more enable to do activity fit on you, maybe your a trader thr common type of people here

defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

I have yet to see a signature campaign allowing newbies. Try to rank up to jr. member first. They have this requirement to reduce spam. If newbies where allowed, anyone could just create a new account and join with multiples of it.

Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

I think for beginners there is still no. At least you have to go to November, and now it seems the merit system has become a requirement to follow the campaign signature. I think you must improve your rank first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: