Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:59 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Sadly, newbies are not being accepted in signature campaigns. There are some projects in the past but the rewards are too small. Too small that it would be better to just spend your time researching and learning the system while you rank up to Jr.  Member. Being a Jr. Member is the minimum requirement to be able to join a sigcamp. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case for many sigcamps today since the implementation of the merit system. If I am not mistaken, Jr. Member can no longer wear a signature. Please correct me if I am wrong. So best thing to do is for you to start with social media while ranking up to Member.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Yes. There are several campaigns that accept beginners in their projects. If for Facebook and Twitter campaigns each rank can follow it. Special signature campaigns are just a few bounty projects that allow beginners to participate there. But don't worry, if we diligently look for a bounty, we will definitely find what we are looking for. Even though it's still a beginner, we have to be passionate about getting what we want.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
LiquorBan

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

For a newbie like you, it is hard to find a good signature campaign, because mostly of the good campaign are only accepting a Jr.Member and upper rank, so you need to be a Jr.Member quickly.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

For a newbie like you, it is hard to find a good signature campaign, because mostly of the good campaign are only accepting a Jr.Member and upper rank, so you need to be a Jr.Member quickly.
it would be better if you focus on the first rank because it will really help you choose a good project. in addition, to preach your knowledge before the project. be patient because crypto still has a long life I guess.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

A good gift campaign for beginners might make articles and video clips because this is included in a fairly large payment, but this is if you are a smart person in writing and if not then you should increase your ranking so you usually participate in campaign signatures

Zykexia

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

It is hard to find a signature for a newbie like mate, will you should be atleast a Jr.Member rank and with that rank you can be able to find a good signature that will suits you.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

This time is so hard to find a bounty for newbies but you will be a jr member shortly dont worry

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

I think you should first get some experience in the forum before you participate in any bounty, if my calculations do not fail me. in about 28 days or so you're going to reach the grade of JR member, many campaigns that accept newbies pay them extremely bad, so I do not think it is worth much, also if you go up in rank some campaigns do not recognize that and still pay you the same, also take into account that most of the campaigns last 2 to 3 months in their collection.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Only signature campaign that requires a rank. and the suggestion is, you can participate in other campaigns like social media, blog, youtube, etc which a newbie can also participate.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
awakpane

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

in my opinion only a few signature campaigns accept accounts with beginner ranks. but to join the social media campaign for beginner accounts received. because social media campaigns only recommend more to the number of flowers to be able to join.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Truth be told its tough to find campaign for newbies right now, why not ranked up to Jr. Member first, I mean it won't take long right? and nowadays If I'm not mistaken, its the minimum requirement right. If you can't wait for your account to rank up, there are lots of other campaign aside from signature, you can try facebook, twitter, blog or even render services.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

if for beginners it seems that they cannot join the signature campaign. however, if you join a bounty campaign you can. like joining a social media campaign.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Nope. Most of the bouties never accept newbie for signature campaign. Atleast you should be a junior member. Else you can try for social media campaign with your newbie account. But you should have requried followers with you. Better try it. Hope this will help you.
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Participating in a bounty with a Newbie rank is totally not worth it, Yes there are bounties that allows newbie participants but its not worth. Be atleast Jr.Member before participating in bounties. It will not take too long to rank up to junior member.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

Nowadays there are many projects that allow newbies to join and that also gives newbies the opportunity to develop their potential.
Visit the thread bounty and find many projects and look for newbie rules to join.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

maybe this is the first step as well as following in the facebook and twiter section which can be a first step for gift seekers. and that can be a trust for the signature to find a bounty that is truly bounty without any tricks.
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

if you search for a signature for the newbie I find this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3627429.0. but, in my opinion it's better to focus first on the ranking in this forum.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

I would check out Crowdholding, they are co-creation platform where you earn crypto for giving feedback to tasks.

They also have bounties and airdrops on there as well, last time I checked they had over 60 ICO / crypto startups so there is plenty to do on there.

https://www.crowdholding.com
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Nope. Most of the bouties never accept newbie for signature campaign. Atleast you should be a junior member. Else you can try for social media campaign with your newbie account. But you should have requried followers with you. Better try it. Hope this will help you.
More accurately, some bounty still exist signatures campaign for newbie but very rare and most of those projects do not have much potential because the newbie really does not have the power to persuade and advertise the project. So as you say, we should have a level like junior member if we want to participate in the bounty, it will be more appropriate, even we should aim at a higher level to achieve the highest efficiency for this job

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

As a newbie in this forum, you should focus in increaskng your rank on bitcointalk to at least a junior member. This is the only way you can earn money from bounties( signature bounties)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: