Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

You need to have a rank and before you just had to make up to thirty posts and get thirty activity before you are a junior member but now they have changed the rules. i have not seen any bounty campaigns that are taking in newbies and most of them are trying to avoid spams which is why. You should try to at least get your account to junior member so you will have more opportunities
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

I don't think there is currently any signature campaigns for newbie hunters. Most signatures always accept from junior members upward, what you to do is to build your account till your get promoted to junior member.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:34:06 PM

I think there is no signature bounty campaign for newbies , Signature campaign usually starts with Jr member . Now , You will need to post useful posts to upgrade your rank  if you want to join signature campaign  .
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:11:47 PM

Well, as of now I have never heard or joined an ICO Bounty Project that offers Signature Campaigns for newbies. I think this is because they consider the ranking as how long you have been here in the forum. As a newbie, you still have to learn and study more about the Cryptocurrency. That way, you can join the Bounty Signature Campaigns and share your ideas about what you have learned.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:16:02 PM

I think there is no signature bounty campaign for newbies , Signature campaign usually starts with Jr member . Now , You will need to post useful posts to upgrade your rank  if you want to join signature campaign  .
if we talk about bounty companies in general, then you can participate in social networks for beginners. Of course, there are quite a few restrictions for the subscription campaign that beginners cannot handle. Perhaps because of this today the number of participants on the forum is reduced.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:49:56 PM

As far as i know, there is no signature bounty campaigns for newbies. Every bounty manager might put different rules. But on the other hand i’m not sure about the other campaigns, you can participate on social media campaigns i guess.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:11:56 PM

To start participating in almost all bounty campaigns, you need the rank of junior member, in order to achieve it, you also need a certain amount of time and work done on the forum.
Of the many bounty campaigns, I advised to choose the most reliable ones; you can see their avatars and signatures in the cryptocurrency market players on the forum.
After reviewing the conditions you determine for yourself the most suitable and promising of them.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:29:27 PM

For beginners, there are no subscription campaigns as they are deprived of the ability to wear a signature, you need to pump your account to the next rank to get the right to wear a signature in your profile

You can still buy the rank of Copper Member. This way you can pay a certain amount of bitcoins, you can buy yourself the opportunity to participate in signature bounty campaigns.

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:05:02 PM

All you need now is to try as much as possible to upgrade your account from the newbie rank that it is presently to at least Jr. Member rank, then we can be sure that you can come across many projects that allow the Jr. Member rank accounts to wear their project bounty signatures. You are meant to be active by posting interesting and educational contents, and do not go off topic of any discussion threads to boost your Bitcointalk account rank.
If you are posting good contents, you might be fortunate someday that a higher rank member will credit you with some merit points.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:14:21 PM

For beginners, there are no subscription campaigns as they are deprived of the ability to wear a signature, you need to pump your account to the next rank to get the right to wear a signature in your profile

You can still buy the rank of Copper Member. This way you can pay a certain amount of bitcoins, you can buy yourself the opportunity to participate in signature bounty campaigns.
Of course you can buy, but is it worth it? So far, the result of the bounty companies is not so good, but on the other hand you never know what kind of bounty company will be successful for you.  I would advise also to pay attention to the lunar forum from the bounty  managers of Amazix.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

Forget about the bounty campaigns since there is no bounties actually paid anything worthy tokens to their participants for the last three months except very few bounties with already listed coins.
So don't expect anything for newbies anymore
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:43:36 PM

Formerly, newbies were given opportunities to wear signatures, but at the moment all that is changed. You need to be atleast a junior member to wear signature, and this you can get by making a good post, once your post is seen as good, it will receive merit before you can now start wearing signatures.

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:44:03 PM

Though you hardly find signature bounty campaigns that will include the newbies but there is, I came across one last year and I know there will still be some if you can do your research well. But also try towards increasing your membership rank. You can also do other campaigns.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:46:48 PM

i think it's very difficult for newbies to join signature bounty. cause if bounty manager let newbies to join his signature campaign bounty, i think there will be a lot of frauders in that bounty, also there will be a lot of spams and shitpost in this forum. you must become a jr. member first before join signature campaign.

johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:49:31 PM

I think there are a lot's of them in the altcoins sections in bounties but most of them are scams projects the only reason also they accepting newbies participants is to hype also their projects in this forum.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:20:42 PM

i think it's very difficult for newbies to join signature bounty. cause if bounty manager let newbies to join his signature campaign bounty, i think there will be a lot of frauders in that bounty, also there will be a lot of spams and shitpost in this forum. you must become a jr. member first before join signature campaign.
Ah now only and with jr.member can only join I think beginners need to find a good bounty of the Manager and only to join him in the bounty

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:38:40 PM

Right now there is no option in the profile information to insert signature you need to buy a copper for that option, so if you are a newbie you must work your way to get a junior to participate.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:06:42 PM

Well most of the project on this forum start their signature campaigns with at least a junior member rank so getting a signature campaign to do with a newbie rank will be hard. All you need to do is to upgrade yourself the junior member rank by making an outstanding post or topic to attract some merit.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:12:41 PM

Before you looked for a bounty campaign that offers newbies to participate, buy a copper membership first because I read from some newbies there is no option to put the signature code, and besides it is so hard to find a campaign for newbies.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:05:03 AM

Don't be kidding. Newbie doesn't yet have extensive knowledge of the crypto and when will follow the signature I think will only make the spam only. In addition to this rare signature for newbie and better focus on collecting much science for knowledge and increase your rank to account worthy.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: