Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
wolf.world

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:15:40 AM

please update if there is any signature bounty for newbies !!
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:22:11 AM

I think newbies can also participate in bounty campaigns, like social media campaign, translations, blogs and videos, and telegram campaign. But in the case of signature campaign, majority of bounties requires to be a jr. Member in participating signature campaign, there are some campaigns requires to be a member rank, however there are few campaigns that has no rank restrictions and newbies can also participate in their signature campaign however the stake is not the same or stake is less than a jr.member or member rank.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:42:16 AM

There are very few bounties which allows signature campaign for newbies. But it is also a good thing because being a newbie , they have less idea about crypto.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:45:58 AM

There is no bounty signature for the newbie, even from the first time I joined the bounty, there was never a bounty signature that received a newbie, at least jr.member. but lately it's even for jr. the member is a little more difficult, because the bounty signature on average only accepts a minimum member.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:18:37 AM

As we all know  newbies are not accepted on signature campaigns due to a new rules and regulations of the forum. and for those jr.members without merits they become a newbie again because of the new rule that you kust have 1 merit to be junior member.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:31:58 AM

Pal bitcointalk forum is no joke ,to join bounties your must upgrade to Jr member and to get that you have to make contributions on here ,if you manage to get 1merit from your contribution you can join any bounty

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 05:35:02 AM

I've only saw that once on here ,I think some months back ,you won't find bounties that newbies that participate like that because they are rare

LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 05:56:45 AM

If you want to join signature campaign, your rank must be at least jr. member. But even though your rank is a newbie you can join other campaigns such as social media campaigns or content creation campaigns.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:07:22 AM

There is no signature campaigns for newbies right now , before they can join signature they must become a junior member so they can join signature campaigns.Nowadays its to hard to  increase rank in this forum.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:09:54 AM

I know one, if you really want to be a bounty hunter even newbie, you can join at ternion. But I advice you to post quality contents to gain merit in bitcoin talk. That makes sense for you to join even better campaigns.

marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:14:35 AM

That was on the last before the update commence, you can join a signature campaign on the bounty campaign. But for now, it was changed, because you cant input signature on your profile when you are still a newbie. You can only do that when you are a Jr. Member or a Copper Member.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:48:09 AM

During my participation in the bounty program. Usually Project Parties or managers never have a signature for a newbie. Usually the lowest rank is Jr. Member. If you still can Rank Newbie participate in other campaigns. Like Facebook, Twitter, Blog and Media.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:15:12 AM

Because Newbie accounts are too many, and if these accounts are involved in signature campaigns, there will be a lot of negative comments and junk on the forum. I think that is why the forum administrators do not accept Newbie to join the signature campagin
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:24:37 AM

I do not think that there are still good projects that allow new signatures to participate in their companies. The fact is that the task of a beginner is to accumulate knowledge and learn, and not to scatter messages for the sake of reward.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:48:34 PM

Thank god, there is no possibility for a newbie has a signature anymore.

I saw tens of newbie farming on a thread shitposting. Not anymore.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Of course you can find such campaigns. That rule that you must be a forum member doesn't mean that you can earn only by promoting on this forum like wearing signatures etc. Just read bounty threads more careful and you will understand what you can do even being a newbie.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:25:15 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 01:36:31 PM by bitcoin31

Anything campaign I don't think can't accept  newbie to their campaign because they are usually accepted the rank in jr member and some other campaign is member minimum. You need to rank first because for sure you will be able to join to the campaigb that you want to join and you can accept as long as your post is constructive and or relative to the topic that you posted. For now it's hard to rank up because of the new system.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:31:46 AM

There is no Signature bounty campaign for newbie .If you are really looking for signature bounty you can pay little fee for bitcointalk to increase your position newbie to copper member . Many bounty manager will accept copper member as a member .
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:07:02 AM

No dear its not as easy as that,you have to upgrade your account to atleast Jr member to start any bounties ,new members are always left out and its rare to see any bounty with minimum of newbie accounts to join the bounty, all you have to do is keep posting good posts that can help the forum and you will be credited with 1merit atleast

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:36:49 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Try to get some good quality post. Someone should at least give you 1 merit to make it as a Jr. Member.
Once a Jr. Member, you can join bounties depending on the bounty program.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: