Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:16:37 PM

I have seen several bounty campaigns that are offering Newbies signatures as well, you can search campaigns that are managed by bubbalex. But I highly recommend to earn some merit and upgrade your profile to at least Jr.Member rank.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:57:28 PM

man, there isn't a good signature even for higher ranks than newbie. Bounties are too hard at the moment, no new ICOs there are, so it seems for me you ask wrong question.
Find something else except bounties and in this case you will suceed
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:44:47 PM

Now with new forum rules you need to be at least a junior member to start participating in the company's signature!
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:45:14 PM

What I know is that most signature don't accept newbies, if they do, the spamming will be just too much and it will not be good for the community. You can work for you to be promoted to junior member or buy Copper member accounts

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:47:05 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

Only few bounties are accepting bounties and even if you can join the stake is too small. I think you can join social media campaign and other bounty campaigns aside from signature campaign where most of it requires a Full Member rank for you to be allowed to join.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:08:17 PM

Now with new forum rules you need to be at least a junior member to start participating in the company's signature!
I think this is correct. because many newbies do not know how to analyze projects and take part in campaigns which are an obvious scam

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:23:10 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign

I think the primary problem all signature bounty managers face is the same - the quality of posts used to fulfill the requirements are weak and sorely lacking creativity.

If you take a look at 50 posts from three random threads, you will find most of what is written sounds forced and canned, the grammar and spelling is generally bad, and most of the posts sound disconnected from reality from the perspective of a veteran crypto-enthusiast.

The creative force behind most of these posts is zero.  The motivational force behind most of these post is also zero.  

When you add in the fact there are likely hundreds of thousands of Jr. Member accounts and even more newbie ones, it's no wonder managers have to very specifically spell out what is required, and when you've been a bounty hunter long enough, you realize most of these posts look and sound the same - 70 and 100 word sound bites - designed to minimally fulfill the requirements for the bounty and that's it.

Oddly enough, people come here for information on cryptos but find they must wade through a sea of simulacrum to find a few gems.

This situation is reflective of the general disorganization of the crypto sphere at present.  To rectify this, it is our job to clearly communicate enlightening ideas and answer questions in a way that leads an ordinary person to become curious about crypto.  The pile of garbage posted by many members here is an impediment/road block for a new person looking to get into crypto these days.

Please, fellow thread goers, please take some more time on your daily posts.  Most are racing through them with no creative input at all.  These threads are supposed to be the seminal birthplace for a lot of people coming in from the fiat storm.  From now on, if we took more time to clearly spell out ideas related to crypto, instead of power posting to fulfill bounties as if you're clever, Bitcointalk will be better positioned to handle the switch when the masses start to wake up.  If crypto is going to take off like it should, most need to realize now is the period where we need to be selfless and be in service to others for a while.  These threads are a golden opportunity to spread the word about crypto and we all need to realize that by pulling our heads out of the bounty sand once in a while and take a survey of the crypto land.

Ranking here on BTT is no longer about presence and quantity - we are entering a phase where it has to be about quality from now on - we must be ready to provide direction when called upon.

Good luck everyone and have a great day!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:55:47 PM

Well, you gotta push so hard in order to gain just 1 merit here in the bitcointalk forum, or else, buy a paid memberships that might as well tell that you really is a passionate bounty hunter. In this case, you can join campaigns.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:56:23 PM

Lot of campaigns can do also newbie rank. But never put signature in newbie accounts. Because not signature putting location in newbie accounts. Its allowing in junior member accounts. So you can do other campaigns with your rank.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:32:35 PM

Lot of campaigns can do also newbie rank. But never put signature in newbie accounts. Because not signature putting location in newbie accounts. Its allowing in junior member accounts. So you can do other campaigns with your rank.
Of course, the situation with newcomers to Bounty companies is ambiguous and it is very difficult to work with what rank. Nevertheless, today Bounty companies in social networks are very relevant, because the rank on the bitcointalk does not matter, but the earnings are only affected by the activity of the account in the social network.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:46:50 PM

Yes, many campaigns do not accept newbies. But what's the point of sitting back and waiting for the increase in rank? While you increase your rating, you can participate in social networks, which also bring good profits.
By the way, there are projects that work with all ranks, there are few of them, but you can search.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: