Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

So it could be a good sign for bitcoin price to gain back it height. Good news for holders who did not give during trials. But it says cryptocurrency and not just bitcoin specifically so i hope it will carry cryptocurrency value in general.

mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

Right. I believe that after some major financial markets such as Forex and securities are on the upswing after years of growth, many big investors will be involved in cryptocurrency. That will help the market grow stronger but that means that the market will be more difficult for small investors do not keep up with the trend. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will be equal to other financial markets in the next few years.
surija18

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

Need to be careful anyway
finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

The recent downward swing, and the more recent upward swing, or call it crash and recovery or whatever you want is the wrong way of looking at all of this. This is a volatile market because nobody is yet certain how the demand is going to play out. Look around, people, you have seen nothing yet. The demand is going to be huge. There are only a few people using crypto and Bitcoin - ask yourself, what happens when everyone comes, so next time the price drops (or increases) by 30 or 40 % stay calm cause you have seen nothing yet.
viavalenttt

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

The rise of population being consider as a bitcoin user are the key reason on why crypto market demand is now increasing, but if we count number people today who converts into a bitcoin users are incredibly few only, because cryptocurrencies are certainly not totally support and advertise in tv set, we found only advertising in social media, from the users of crypto, and it is not directly advertise by the creator of crypto. Additional people heard about cryptocurrency nonetheless they don't know how to get into. Just like me personally also before, i have no knowledge about crypto until one of my pal introduce about crypto plus they teach me how to gain access to, that's why I'm a crypto fan today.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

So it could be a good sign for bitcoin price to gain back it height. Good news for holders who did not give during trials. But it says cryptocurrency and not just bitcoin specifically so i hope it will carry cryptocurrency value in general.
I think we can already see the effect, bitcoin prices began to creep up and now it has reached $ 11k. this may be the effect of some good news above so as to make user confidence to bitcoin become better, if this condition persists we will certainly see the price of $12k in the near future and this certainly also affects the overall cryptocurrency market,
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

I hope its now the starting point for cryptocurrencies to continue to rise again after some long price drops last few weeks the market will continue to recover its losses I think and many investors will start buying again next month huge price surge may happen.  
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

This is good development to crypto. It will contribute and give an impact to this market of exchange. Now bitcoin price starts to increase and increase again maybe because the changes of price depends on every supporters not just from one place.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

Cryptosystem will surely gain more and more demand in the coming months, knowing that it ia continuously gaining demand there is no reason for it to increase. The sudden dump of price few weeks ago is just a season of correction. We would now be hardly be seeing the coin on dump again in the coming day, surely it will be reaching new recorf vreaking price. Ive actually bought soke good amount weeks ago during drop and luckily my coins have already been growing.
This is the start for sure of increasing the market price. The demand is heavily going up and anyone of us are freely can hold bitcoin until it moon. That's nice that atleast you have bought some when it was drops and now it is on profit. We are on the good path because btc now its demand is increasing.

Buying bitcoin in a low price is the firt strategy and selling the bitcoin when it pumps. Obviously, the market place is higher the demand because of professional thinking in which they buy bitcoin in a low price which the price slowly inceasing .Let just hoping and consider a sign that it will continue improving the price of bitcoin .In this matter it will be a great opportunity for investor and I think this is the bounce back of price in bitcoin and mostly investor encourage to invest their money in bitcoin because the price is slowly recovering right now.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

It's good because it re-firms confidence in the market however it's down side is that if the prices go up too fast, we're going to see another sudden crash just like what happened in the past few weeks. Hopefully, this doesnt cause the south korean goverment to take drastic measures against bitcoin again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

Since the past years crypto market has been increasing and its not only in South Korea, the major player before is China but after such regulations and FUDs they were replaced by another Asian country and also in Japan too, crypto market is really in demand.
Now bitcoin price starts to increase and increase again maybe because the changes of price depends on every supporters not just from one place.
High demand, high price so this is why the price starts to increase again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

Just recently, someone mentioned that the price will drop from its rate then, which was around $9000, down to $3000. But I know it’s one of these Bitcoin haters who keeps speculating nonsense just to bring down the price, but nah, it’s never gonna work for them. Last I checked today, the price was already up to $11,212 and it will keep on rising from here until it hits another all time high.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Yes you are right and last year was the threshold for bitcoin to boom more because of big events related to it. And with the increasing number of ICOs today, it is possible that cryptomarket are also needed to cater the trading services of these cryptos.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

That is why i keep holding on to my bitcoin for i know that crypto currency will recover and value will increase again. Now its in $11,680 it is running for $12k and still i am holding my btc.This happening is really a good news for us.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

It's true that day by day crypto world is becoming a demandable platform for various purposes, Even ICO is getting accepted around the world and people are getting involved in this platform more and more. Especially, Some countries in Asia and Europe, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has made a great impact on the money market. Not only that but also it's seemed that cryptocurrency is becoming the most influential factor in the future.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

This is good development to crypto. It will contribute and give an impact to this market of exchange. Now bitcoin price starts to increase and increase again maybe because the changes of price depends on every supporters not just from one place.
Since the cryptocurrency market experienced a major correction in January, most analysts did not expect the market to begin its recovery period in February. But, demand is already growing in the market and analysts expect it to be reflected upon the global market in the next few weeks.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

There is no wonder if cryptocurrency would be in demand in South Korea since its already accepted. This will make a good flow in the world of cryptocurrency and the price of Bitcoin would positively affected. This is an alternative investment for the people of South Korea and even the people around the world. This would give them opportunity to have a limitless income and it will be good to their economy.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

The demand for the cryptocurrencies are indeed increasing because the cryptocurrencies are getting more popularity from the past months and also because of the news that we are seeing in the internet that is like, bitcoin is now legalized in this country etc. Then it helped the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to increase their demand that make the price high.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

There is no wonder if cryptocurrency would be in demand in South Korea since its already accepted. This will make a good flow in the world of cryptocurrency and the price of Bitcoin would positively affected. This is an alternative investment for the people of South Korea and even the people around the world. This would give them opportunity to have a limitless income and it will be good to their economy.
The demand is really increasing and it is already been expected during the dumping of the bitcoin the crypto market demand  is now increasing because of the bitcoin  is also increasing and we all know from the start that bitcoin has the connection of the different crypto coin. So then if bitcoin down the market will really become affected and if the status of bitcoin rise maybe that is all because of the demand is also increasing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

So it is a good news for the crypto community because it will give positive effect. People are started to adopt the cryptocurrencies due to its uses and behavior which is good for traders and investors. South Korea people already like the crypto and they fully understand its services and usage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: