Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
Thian778

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

This mean altcoin numbers is growing, I just wish there are small crypto market wherein they will start listing some ICO project that has just started with a minimum fee to pay, this will invite more investor to invest on the projects and more user to register on this exchange.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

There are now many people who keep supporting bitcoins and that is the reason why it is continuing to become popular. Bitcoin has now solid community due to its good stability in the market. I am sure that people will become more interested to make investment with bitcoins.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Every moment when the value of the bitcoin turns into a green signal, it means that they have good news about the bitcoin it can also be vice versa. A red signal indicates there is terrible news happening in the world of cryptocurrency. When there is good news like happening on this days. The coinsdesk have a big event called consensus 2018 regarding the all cryptocurrency that why some of the altcoins like the zcash pump the value at 28%, that big pump! Let’s thank you and support the said event.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

That's a very significant increase, because we've all been waiting for this to happen. As soon as you read this news, there will be a lot of people starting to get up and without rushing to sell their coins. Something big will happen again in the history of crypto this year. Because demand is a great need for price increases in the crypto market.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

that's true because every year the development of the crypto market is increasing and there is certainly a lot of new money going into this business.
the more money brought by the investor will further increase the price growth of the good in the future.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

The market demand is increasing because there are more people now who is contributing to increase the demand for it,
Unlike when it was just starting where there is only a few people who are using it.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Definitely good news. With this kind of news, 2018 will be huge in terms of volume. To the moon!
To me as well it is best time for crypto currency, it is good time to buy bitcoin at very cheap price as growing price is going to make us profit,  we will  be able to get high profit but holding should be the strategy for us, making income takes time in crypto currency but once it start to increase it never stop increasing, now is time to celebrate for investors as at the end finally price is high enough to earn huge profit for them, let’s be positive and wait to get more profit at the end of 2018 for selling highest.
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

crypto market demand is really increasing, i often see on local TVs news about how government want to implement blockchain in real economic. i believe in 5 years it will be normal to use blockchain everyday life

X-Block.io
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

,,,It's really a good news and i believed that more investors will attract and wanted to invest bitcoin/ altcoins, because it's profitable and it can help to improve the economy when the crypto market demand is increasing.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

It is true that demand on crypto increasing but unfortunatly price is not increasing, probably old users losing trust to crypto and joining other different projects.

fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

if a country has its own market then it will not affect the global market like south korea. only an increase in demand in korea alone will greatly affect the market there what the global market will only have news that can be used for FUD or the influence to start buying more.
so we have to make improvements in the domestic market will be better and better in its demand.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Yes we can say that the demand of crypto market is increasing but very sorry to say that the market price is not increasing.Volatile nature is the main reason behind this.No stability is there.Ups and downs are very common.Still the prices has not touched the moon.Cryptocurrency specially bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day but still it has not touched 10k.In 2018 it was expected that it will grow at fast pace but it is not happening as it was expected.Looking at the graph of last months it has not shown any great jump in the graph.People are still hoping that with the rise in demand the market value should also rise.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

Well that's koreans. I really have expected this to happen long time ago since we already know that koreans are very open minded to new things or technologies and there is no reason why they shouldn't be the same with crypto currencies. I think this is a good thing to happen for the crypto world since we all need mass adoption.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

I think it is the outcome of our works, we keep supporting and promoting cryptocurrency in others. I believe that many people will become interested to cryptocurrencies because of its incentives. I believe that the demand will continue to increase because cryptocurrencies have only limited supply.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

I believe that the situation on the market is getting more stable and whenever the bitcoin's value gets to its resistance line it will start to increase again step by step.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

It's a very good news for cryptocurrencies. south-Korea made a good decision. Cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is good for all crypto lover.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

The crypto market demand is increasing very fast because the usability of the coin is getting familiarizing to the public and the day to day demand is increasing.The bitcoin followed by lots of alternative coins are arrived in the market.The bitcoin and the alternative coins are getting familiarized by the public world wide and its demand is growing considerably.The popularity of the bitcoins and alt coins are increasing day by day .Mostly the crypto currencies are used by the young educated mass and the business community only.When the people are getting educated the crypto currency demand will definitely be increasing.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

I think that the fact that the market is recovering is difficult to deny. In my opinion, prices will increase soon and traders will be able to earn money. As for me,  I am considering crypto market in order to know for sure how to gain profit without taking risks
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is a Big Momentum for all crypto lover.  And obviously crypto market will be coming With recovery. Investors are Increasing their Faith level and this is our power and the market will be a stable price.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is a Big Momentum for all crypto lover.  And obviously crypto market will be coming With recovery. Investors are Increasing their Faith level and this is our power and the market will be a stable price.

It eventually will lead to this as there is no other logical conclusion. The world will eventually shift to something digital and something as robust as a cryptocurrency with a blockchain. The benefits are quite useful and will change how we use money. The times must shift to something much more reliable than the fiat of today. But it isn't perfect, but we will surely reach a point of perfect adoption someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: