Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
potterbean5

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

whatever happens, the btcs expansion policies next aim should definitely be the expansion in India.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Yes obviously, the demand of the digital currencies is expanding most now there are allocate of new ICOs making new coins. Consistently the populace the cryptocurrencies is developing. I'm not thinking about whether some place or country make their new coins. Transactions through these digital currencies are quick and basic than the typical ones more than a year ago. Each one of those individuals turns into a part of the cryptocurrencies have the opportunity to be riches.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

I do think it is way too early to say that the market is getting back to the stable position because the coins have not started to increase in value and I am noot even sure if we would be able to reach the last year figures.
Even though the current market isn't at the value that it previously used be last December, i believe that we have still come a very long way because a few months ago, the value was hovering around $5000 and now it has increased to $8200 and i think i will call that progress.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency demand is continuing to increase because it is becoming more popular all over the world. There are now many governments that legalized cryptocurrencies because of its good function in economy and society.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Yes it is expanding whether there is great demand or not. People are just so eager to earn more by using cryptocurrencies to get rich. And they are correct when many have become successful. Yet on the other side there are also loses being experienced by new investors that are victims of scams or have failed due to panic selling after a FUD. Although this things happen this do not affect the interest of the many on cryptocurrencies..
jimmybush07702

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

I do think it is much too soon to state that the market is returning to the steady position in light of the fact that the coins have not began to increment in esteem and I am not even beyond any doubt on the off chance that we would have the capacity to achieve the most recent year figures.
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

crypto market is expanding in bigger way due to media everybody is getting attention asian countries are highest in volumes for crypto trading
bfrank56712

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

This is great news and very comforting for cryptocurrency enthusiats
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

The market will always make us confuse whether it's a good time to invest and buy or not. The demand happening will not stay for long but it atleast shed us some light that bitcoin is about to get more better. We should keep our hopes high over bitcoin and believe that the market's demand will keep on increasing as time passes by.
The increase in demand generally increases price and if we monitor the market it will gives us the positive signs of Bitcoin price increase. Price of Bitcoin has increased due to the increase in Bitcoin however the price will fluctuate and sometime it will increase and sometime it will decrease. The average price increase per year gives us the average demand increase per year.

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

Good days are about to come. With just a little more patience, plenty of profits will surely rain down from the sky, let us all wait for it and trust bitcoin on what it can do soon. Always be patient, that is a very important key to the wealth that is waiting for all of us. Don't let other people dictate and brainwash you on what is about to happen with bitcoin soon, they don't control the future.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:53 PM

either it is south korea or other asian country bitcoin craze and people discussion has increased in last 1 year we can expect more in coming days and bitcoin too have millions of users holding
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

That is actually great advantage for the bitcoin and I expect more and more countries from Asia to join the market since the demand is going up with more users getting into the crypto world.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

I believe the demand will keep increasing as the blockchain technology penetrates into our lives more and more. Economic crises and cataclysms may also be good catalysts.
Increasing demand of bitcoin is a sign that we are going to see our future brighter and safer, it is all in our favor as price will rise high because of increasing bitcoin demand as much as blockchain concern it is very important for bitcoin safety as it is very reliable and safe to keep your bitcoin in it and hold for the long time till it rise at the peak, now a lot of huge companies are switching to blockchain technology for better future profit.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

The crypto market is increasing because many companies and investors are investing in crypto and many are using the crypto. This is also a good sign for us because if many are still using the crypto the price will be good and our future in crypto is also good. This also one good advantage of bitcoin. The crypto supply is becoming few if the crypto is becoming few then the price of the bitcoun is high. That is the reason why the demand is increasing.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

The market movement is normal right now. When the price of BTC reach the resistance line then the normal movement is it will go back to the support line. It is so naive to say that the market is unpredictable. You need to study more the market movement before you say anything.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

I sense it is still too early for new hights for BTC. The mini bull run of these days is most likely a bull-trap. I hope to be wrong but I am afraid I am right. The fact that new peoplke are entering Bitcoin only means that the whales have more victims to milk before the next (and hopelly final) drop.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Yeah it's growing and this will continue as we nove forward. More and more ICOs will come and will be included to our existing coins.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:31:07 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 06:49:40 PM by Haladay

I believe the demand will keep increasing as the blockchain technology penetrates into our lives more and more. Economic crises and cataclysms may also be good catalysts.
Increasing demand of bitcoin is a sign that we are going to see our future brighter and safer, it is all in our favor as price will rise high because of increasing bitcoin demand as much as blockchain concern it is very important for bitcoin safety as it is very reliable and safe to keep your bitcoin in it and hold for the long time till it rise at the peak, now a lot of huge companies are switching to blockchain technology for better future profit.

Demand is increasing with more powerful engagement in crypto markets. This results in the price inflation and people understand the concept of crypto markets. Then we can travel through a bright future of crypto.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

I was thinking what would happen if I put all my alts into Bitcoin a few months back.. and what I noticed is the value over that time, even though we are on a bull run now, is pretty much same value in Bitcoin as it was back then.That made me think, has been worth all the messing around with alts, should I have just stuck it all in Bitcoin. This does not include alts I went in at ICO.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Demand and popularity is growing and this is a fact, every day I hear the word "crypto-currency" and "bitcoin" in society more often. Interestingly, this year we will see such a price increase against the backdrop of popularity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: